Re: Blane - Readopt

Postby corvidous » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 am

ɴαмe::
Starfruit
It was her original name before Olivia changed it to Blane, and I feel that it would provide homage to what she originally was, and give her a fresh new start~
perѕoɴαlιтy: Curious | Aloof | Wanderer | Missmatched as her eyes
Starfruit has a very inquisitive personality, and loves to wander about. This has, of course, gotten her into a few sticky situations, and due to her aptitude for discovering the way out of pretty much anything. On the outside, she carries the air of being very preppy and all over a very enjoyable bean. Venturing deeper into the soul of her personality, you find that this brightly colored bean has a slightly more dismal outlook on life, and thus her vivid personality can occasionally be marred by a darker approach.
Tell me about her eyes:
Everyone says that the eyes are the gateway to the soul. In this bean's case, that's so appallingly true. Her heterochromia is a direct result of her faceted personality. She once had beautiful, glowing green eyes, much like fresh cut grass on a field. Something happened though, something that she will never let herself let go of. Starfruit had once learned a close friend bean's darkest secret at the time, something as petty as a crush, and when Starfruit {As young beans normally do} went around telling everyone from here to Kalamazoo who her friend had a crush on, one of her eyes was permanently shifted to a crimson red, much like the red color used back in medieval times for the 'A' when someone was accused of cheating on their spouse. Or in this, cheating on your friend. Ever since, Starfruit has had the unfavorable reputation as not being able to keep a secret, even though she herself views herself to be quite competent at being quiet and faithful. Her friend never did forgive her though, and her eyes has remained the same ever since. ~
Last edited by corvidous on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 am

Variel is a Spanish name, and it simply means "different".

Short personality;;
If I were to describe this cutie in one word, I would use either "unique" or different"; but I assure you, this has nothing to do with her eyes. Variel has always stood out from the rest because of her admirable appearance, because it directly conflicts with her tough exterior. She cares not for most others, and she dislikes communication. She has no fear; only logic exists in her mind. This bean has a rare type of autism; she is a savant. Variel has an eidetic memory, which means she can memorize anything you tell to her or show her, down to the smallest detail. She likes routine, and strongly opposes major changes in her life, they make her feel unstable. She's extremely quiet, almost never speaking to anyone but me. She's always existing in reality; this goes so far, that she never once cried at the death of her parents because they were dead, and crying about it wouldn't help anything in her point of view. She sees the world differently than most others, and through different eyes as well.

Tell me about her eyes;;
Variel has red/green genetic mosaicism of the iris, which means she inherited the color of one eye from one parent, and the color of the other eye from her other parent. She knows this is the case because their loving eyes are the only memories she has of her parents.
Last edited by .sweetypie. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:35 am

Name:
I'm deciding to keep her name Blane. c:
Short personality:
Tell me about her eyes:
reserved. c:
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blayne- complete

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 am

b l a y n e s t a r f r u i t b o u n c e

name;; Blayne Starfruit Bounce.

personality;;
    transparent-not good under pressure-amiable-hyper
    Blu is normally very cautious and reserved when you first meet her,
    but normally opens up by the time you've asked her name.
    After that she's really bouncy and talkative,
    and sometimes won't stop talking until she's sucked on a polo.
    No-one knows why a polo,
    but they seem to calm her down.

Blayne will often get annoying,
    but she means well.
    But be careful what you say o her,
    she can't take pressure well and often blurts out secrets.
    Being very transparent is another thing for her.
    Blu can not lie well at all.
    Well, not of the top of her head.

her eyes;;It all started when she turned 12.
    She has always been an orphan,
    and lived with her foster parents.
    On her birthday,
    she got one of her favourite present’s yet.
    A dragon fruit tree in the back garden.
    But her parent’s had bought it off the Black Market,
    hoping it might produce sweeter fruit even though they hated the fruit themselves.
    Blayne ate at least three fruits every day,
    but what they didn't know was the tree had been injected
    with a chemical that slowly started to change Blayne’s bright green eyes.
    Luckily her parent’s stopped her eating the red fruit before both her eyes turned a bright red.
    Now she’s still scarred in her right eye,
    and now grows her own dragon fruit,
    making sure to get them checked over before eating them.
Last edited by Pokechu12 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 am

might enter :B
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guepardo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 am

Name:
Short personality:
Tell me about her eyes:

Reserved, she's so beautiful. <3
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady.Nixon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am

I think the name Blaine suits her. (Different spelling from her old name)

Outgoing
Social
Group oriented
Does not like to be alone
Feels at ease around others
Talkative
Modest
Good at getting others to have fun
Open
Likes to dance
Spontaneous

She has Heterochromia Iridum, or, for those of us who don't 'speak' science, one iris is a different color from the other. No one knows why. It's genetic. She has a rare case, though, as her eyes are bright green and red.
Last edited by Lady.Nixon on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image ImageImage Image
Image ImageImage
Lady.Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am

: Name :
Blane Christmas

: Short Personality :
Blane loves Christmas.Its her favorit time of year.She is very giving.She loves to gift other people.She love surprizes.You surprize her,she will be your friend forever.

: Tell Me About Her Eyes :
Her eyes represent the colors of Christmas.Red for love,and green for the tree,but both for the wrapping paper.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 am

Name:
Blane
I would like to keep her name Blane because it is a female name with a tomboyish spin, yet it still has a childish feel to it.

I also looked it up and it means slender or thin, which goes with her personality of trying to become perfect, much like other girls try to become thinner because they think if they do, they will become perfect.

Her nickname is also Unique which is what people that know her call her. Blane is not happy with this name because he believes it is another way of saying 'imperfect'.

Short personality:
Blane is an extremely introverted bean. This doesn't mean she's shy, it means she's always focusing on herself instead of the world around her. Not focus on herself like she is a snobby brat, but more like she is a roug draft and she is trying to comb out all the mistakes to become the perfect essay. Now, this isn't always a good thing because like everyone, she will always makes mistakes. She will spend countless hours reviewing one mistake she made, in her head, as if she could change the past with her mind. This leads her to always have a contemplative look: staring off into the distance with a furrowed brow and the tip of her tongue sticking out. Most try to steer clear of Blane during this time, and those that venture too close are rewarded with a nip of her sharp tongue.
Blane is also a very pugnacious and rambunctious bean when she is not contemplating her mistakes. She is trying to correct her behavior, but so far nothing has made an effect. She always has to ruffle somebean up and make them feel uncomfortable. Although she wouldn't like to admit, Blane likes to make others feel uncomfortable because every day she feels this way and he wants them to feel the same pain.

Tell me about her eyes:
Her eyes are her worst enemy, but also her greatest asset.
Blane is always barraged with curious stares whenever she goes out, which is harmful to her already low self-esteem. They bring her even more unwanted attention, she really just wants to blend in with the crowd around her. She has tried everything to try and rid her of the 'curse' that are her eyes, like using colored contacts, but nothing seems to be able to fix her 'mistake'. She knows she will always be different.
Now, her eyes aren't always something she is ashamed of, sometimes she is glad they are the way they are. She has a tendency to look at people through her green eye, and never look at somebean in the eyes. This is so she believes she at least has a semblance of normality, yet when someone has angered her or she just wants to mess with somebean, she will deliberately look at them with her red eye. This almost always unnerves them and then Blane is rewarded with the bittersweet feeling of revenge. She knows she will always be unique.
Last edited by fallenfishy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokémon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigsaw » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 am

Name: Blane
Short personality: She is a solar JBD,she like to stay in company she dislike to stay alone,she is very joy all the time!!
Tell me about her eyes: Her eyes Are amazingly,I love the contrast of the eye colors and the contrast with the body color,the design is amazing too...so...Is my Dream JBD :mrgreen:
Gigsaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me