Postby Sneky » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Aww, she's so cute and fluffeh!!!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream Spark Rune

Postby ~punkstache » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

ᶩᵒᵒᵏ ᶤᶯᶵᵒ ᶬᵞ ᵉᵞᵉᶴ
reserved
Last edited by ~punkstache on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Beautiful Jen. I think she is amazing, but I will not try for her/her.
I hope she/he gets a good home. I will be stalking the forms. ^^
Last edited by Vespur on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

Reserved <3
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Just.... ;w;
So amazing <3

Total reserve.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Owner Name:
Twisted_Swallow

Name:
Oreomio
Okay so yes this is a very strange name. Its a mixture of the snack Oreo and the name Romeo
This name was chosen because this little guy is very charming and for his love of the snack.

Personality:
Eccentric
The colors seem to shine
like moonlight in the dark

Oreomio sees himself as a special guy, an artist of sorts and proudly struts his stuff even though his coat may be a strange color for his gender. He isn't shy at al and always speaks his mind trying to have others look at the world through his eyes.

Loving
Caring and sensational
followed by a spark

Loyalty and friendship are two sacred words to this boy, which gives him a loving air. He tends to feel what those around him feels and tries to cheer up those who are down or angry. Sometimes I think his talents, powers help him in this task while at other times I can see that it's nothing but his nature.

Mischievous
Strangers meeting
Able to be wild and free

Even though he is loving and caring he has a act for getting into trouble. He enjoys playing pranks though he will never hurt anybody and loves messing around wherever and whenever he can.

Strong
Something to love
Someone to be

Proud and strong describe him excellently. He won't ever give up and stands strong for what he believes in. Times might get tough but he will never lose hope and won't ever back down from a challenge. To him hardships are an excellent excuse to become great.

Playful
Its all fun and games
Till the sun do rise

Like a puppy he enjoys nothing more than playing around. Hide and seek is one of his favorite games, he also enjoys grabbing whatever you're busy with so you'll chase him.

Charming
Greeted by day
A worthy prize

Charm is the biggest part of Oriomeo's personality, which also got him part of his name, Romeo from the great romance story. He loves to charm and can talk circles around anyone.
Hunting
Rain
Mice (snack)
Fireflies
Oreo's

Dislikes:
Droughts
Doing nothing
Being where he can't see the sky
Being crowded
Pure darkness
Being hurt

Why do you wish to have him:
He is amazing and his link with owls instantly drew my attention since I'm slightly obsessed there’s also a magic to his gaze and powers. Something that draws me in. I also struggle with voicing my ideas and this guys way of bringing them forth enchanted me.

Where will you keep him:
His own little page in my site and a home in my siggi. He might also become one of my obsessions when it comes to drawing which at this stage is owls and cats

Any Quirks:
Zinging in the dark

Sleep was still and beautiful, a blanket of darkness closing over me as dreams gently swayed within me. Unknown to me my new friend was up staring at the stars then looking at me a glint in his eyes. As always the little rune took some time to stare at the sky, something I found was part of whom he was. As I slept however, he had something else in mind searching my thoughts for unfinished ideas and then bringing one to life. I woke with a shock eyes starry and face-to-face to a grinning creature whose eyes where clearly laughing.

Circles of joy

Oreo's, round chocolate cookies with a creamy center and a gorgeous snack that makes a certain little creature go crazy. When we first met Oreomio was rummaging through my bag, mouth stuffed with the snack and now he would do almost anything for this treat.

Starry skies and glassy eyes

It was the first night we spent as friends, as partners and as I settled in near our little fire of twigs I noticed the little rune wasn't where I left him. At first panic filled me 'had he left, decided there where better places to see or people to meet' but as I lifted my self onto my elbows I saw him. He was in a small clearing where the moonlight touched the ground, staring up at the sky. I walked towards him and he looked at me with lonely eyes, but only for a second and then set his sights on the sky again. I sat there with him staring up at the sky instantly knowing that this was something he did every night.

Pitter patter splash

Rain seems to be a great love for Oreomio, in fact that is how we met and what led to him saving my life and us becoming close friends. When the rain starts he would try to stalk the droplets and then pounce splashing through the puddles.

Other:
Saved by a Zing
I lay there in the darkness bones aching and head spinning as the cold ground caressed me. The hole was dug by those who believed in slavery and now I lay in it slowly losing all hope. The moon shone high peeking through the opening that was just beyond reach, just beyond escape. Rain softly drifted down to lap at my hair and face, frustrate poring off me as the sky soaked me in its tears. I felt lost and broken not able to decide weather I wanted to survive or not.Surviving meant that I might end up a slave for the rest of my life while dieing ment that I would be, well, dead. Even though death seemed a good end to come swiftly since I slashed my arm open deeply with the fall my survival instincs kicked in. Too stubborn to give up I pulled my shirt from my boddy soaked and tore a piece off tieing it around my arm to stop the bleeding.

I knew the owners of this trap would only come back in the morning so I started to assess my situation. The hole was a few heads higher than I could reach and most of the rock was removed, the only thing that could be used where the roots of a tree that dug its way deep into the ground and pushed through the walls of the trap. I sat there afraid, which was menacing, not knowing what to do, panic making it unable to think straight and find a way out.

It felt like hours that I sat just staring at the sky when ground hit me in the face. It was an exstreamly strange sensation being his with something you didn't see coming and soon I saw the culprate in the dull moonlight. A small creature jumped over the opening with what looked like its tongue stuck out. It was chasing the droplets. Even though the skies where beautiful and the creature amuzing I soon found myself staring at the walls of the hole again. Trying more than anything to think of a way out.

After what felt like an eternety genieus struck with something that fellt like a bolt of electrisity. If I was a cartoon a lightbulb would have appeared above my head and as I lifted my head to access the posibility of triamph I found two large eyes staring down at me. Instantly I understood. I've heard of runes able to bring forth ideas from your subconcous but always believed it to be nothing but myth. Now staring into those eyes I knew it was true and that the small rune saved my life.

Quickly I chose three long and thick roots and started braiding them working them at such an angle that the whole length of the trap would have a braid he could use as a rope to climb out. When he reached the top he was filled muth mud and chilled by the earth but he never felt better.

Freedom was sweet. I looked around hoping I would find my little savour and soon enough I did. The little rune was rummaging through my backpack that fell as I tripped and tumbled into the trap. It's mouth filled to the brim with oreo's and as he saw me he gave a big, cookie filled smile.

I almost toumbled over with laughter but soon finding myself looking at it again. "Your I real charmer aren't you? An oreo loving Romeo, if I might" instantly another idea struck "Oreomio" I smiled "that's your name" still smiling I stuck out my hand "I'm Damon Sage. Want to be buds?"

-Paper lantern-
Let's build a paper lantern
Light it up and set it free
And with that paper lantern
Soars a little part of me

If it craches and burns
And truth rings true once more
I'll set another lantern free
And once again I'll soar.

-Limits-
The sky is not the limit
Only the limit of my sight
I'll aim for beyond the sky
Because I can overcome the hight

The chasm isn't wide enough
And the ocean isn't to deep
A can cross its length and swim its deapt
Even while I sleep

Believe is what makes me strong
What keeps me wild and free
And without it my dear
I just. Won't. Be. Me...

-The brave-
All that glitters
Aint gold
All thats said
Aint told

But as rays of sun
Break through the dark
My breath catches
My eyes spark

For an adventure is here
As clear as the day
A chance to take a chance
A chance to find a way

All that glitters
Aint gold
But all that is brave
Is bold.

The bearer
Name: Damon Sage
Looks:
Personality:
-Brave
-Strong
-Lonely
-Shy (girls)
-Caring
-Adventurous
Hunting
Water
Adventure
Movies

Dislikes:
Rats
Drought
Sitting still
Loneliness
Fear

I'd just like to appologize for any and all errors in spelling and grammar. English is not my first language and since our internet is off most of the form was created on my mobile phone which struggles with spell check. Hope it's understandable and that there aren't so many mistakes that you have trouble reading it.
Last edited by Twisted_Swallow on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 am, edited 24 times in total.
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 pm

~WIP
Owner Name:
SenselessHorse
Name:
Inspira (Pronounced in-spy-ra). This name is actually a play with the word 'inspiration', to make it sound more feminine and special.
Personality:
I love her soft, velvety colors and the glowing designs on her. It's hard to explain why she looks velvety, possibly because I had a velvet dress of the same color when I was young, with fake fur trims and some designs. When I saw this Rune, all the floodgates to nostalgia opened and I regretted throwing away the moth-eaten dress last year. Another thing is, when I saw this Rune, I just...felt inspired. Odd, isn't it? I guess it's because of her cheerful yet thoughtful expression, which fueled my ideas. I believe that art really does have some effect on the viewer. It's best I get on track again...Anyway I also have a feeling that Shiawase and Inspira suited each other well, as both are bearers of happiness. Not to mention that Inspira would be great fodder for stories!
Inspira will be placed in my signature, right beside Shiawase. Also, she will reign supreme in my not-so-organized character threads (yes, threads) which I am planning to merge together. I have a rough skeleton of a story I am planning to write and Inspira will be a lovely addition to the story!
Any Quirks:
Other:
I was terribly close to tears.

It was already two in the wee hours of the morning, and I was still plopped on the hard teak of my chair, staring at a sheet of paper as blank as my face. This dumb essay which I was supposed to write in Spanish was on The Burial of King Tutankhamen, which was a rather interesting topic in my opinion. Except...somehow...my brain was dry of ideas.

The essay was due on Wednesday, which was just two days away. When I'd begged my mother to let me do it on Tuesday instead, she'd screamed at me! "DON'T BE LAZY!" Parents could be horribly unreasonable at times. And so I was stuck here, racking my overworked brain to think. And think. And think.

Tick...tock. Tick...tock. I could hear the faint ticking of the clock in the dead silence of the night - no, morning. It seemed to me urging me to hurry, or I would fall asleep smack in the middle of History, and Mrs. Larks wouldn't be as happy as her last name.

Ugh. I now had a huge migraine from all the useless thinking and lack of sleep. Massaging my temples, I thought about scribbling down some random words, risk the future punishment of getting a big, red 'F' and collapsing on my bed in sheer exhaustion.

I began by: Burials are the proces of entombing dead corpses... No! I spelled 'process' wrongly. And corpses were already dead bodies! Correcting the mistakes, I picked up my pen again, and no words came out.

Squeak. I frowned. It sounded exactly like someone trying to pry open my stiff bedroom window. Squeeaaak. I whipped around, and saw something that had my jaws hanging open.

A Dream Spark Rune dragon. Stunning in varying shades of sweet pink, she was trying hard to pull open the window with a strong claw, which, unfortunately, wasn't built for opening things. "Ay caray!" I shrieked, surprised. The Rune looked directly into my eyes with her soulful, bright pink ones, and chirped pleadingly. A fleeting grin touched my lips. "You need help?" She chirped again, hopping impatiently from claw to claw as I tugged on the window. I sneezed as the Rune's wing tickled my nose when she swept into my room. Peering at my blank paper, she inclined her head, seeming to think, then both she and I jumped. It was like getting an electric shock minus the pain and wounds, and I cried out in shock, panting.

All of a sudden, ideas rushed into my head. Burials are the process of entombing the dead, and King Tutankhamen's royal burial was very much different from the others. His was a grand ceremony, and the reason why he was made famous was because of the legendary curse placed upon his tomb: Death shall slay with his wings whoever disturbs the peace of the Pharaoh. Words flowed smoothly onto the once-empty sheet of paper and I had completed the essay with half an hour. Then as I leaned back to read through my work again, I realized that it was the Rune who had given me the spark of inspiration which had caught fire.

"Merci," I said, ashamed that I hadn't thanked her earlier. She glided down from the wardrobe she had been perching on and landing on my arm, she chirped softly, let out a huge sigh, and snuggled into the crook of my arm. I saw the even rise and fall of her chest and smiled. She looked absolutely adorable sleeping! Only then did I realise that the first light of dawn was creeping into my room. "Sunlight at three in the morning?" I frowned. The beam landed on the Rune and I before fading.

Suddenly my mind felt refreshed; open. I knew so many other information, like what owls did in the night besides hunting, how mice tried to escape from the claws of death, how the rabbit thumped one of its hindlegs frantically to warn of incoming danger, and most importantly the Rune's nocturnal life. She was called Inspira, and - I gulped - she fed on small mammals. Rabbits were her favorite food? I would have plenty of trouble getting a wild rabbit for Inspira.

But all that didn't matter for now.

I was a Rune Bearer at last.
Last edited by pecan on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theymightbetod » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm

The Entering User;
Hi There, i'm deep space, a crazy, outgoing person that loves every creature,
big and small.
I have been entering Rune Dragons for quite some time now,
but have never been lucky enough to own one.
And if I were to win this sweet heart, I would keep her in many places.
No, I don't draw on Chicken smoothie, but I would love this darling.
I do have a Deviant Art account, and would probably post several sculptures on there of this Rune.
I am entering this girl because, I dream.
I am sure everyone does too.
but I dream about the impossible, the doable, the crazy and the amazing.
I watched the Rune Dragon's numbers slowly drop, and was heart-broken.
I saw this Rune come along, I immediately fell in love with her.

The Rune;
If I owned this rune, this beautiful girl's name would be Nox Luova, or Nox for short.
this means, "Dream Creative" in latin.
She would be a little day dreamer, with an electric personality.
She would love to get out and about, get social and have fun.
A loveable and heart warming rune, with the most broad imagination, and a hunger for excitement and entertainment.
Nox would only dislike things, that are really worth it, and love most.
She would see that beauty is skin deep, and know that life is a living, not a game.
Nox would give, not take, be generous, not greedy. But sometimes stubborn.
She would see the better side of things, and ignore the negatives.
And most importantly,
she would dream with no limitations.

The Inside;
Nox has her qualities of all sorts, like
being a calming, helpful friend to others, soothing the mind, bing the electricity source when there
is a black out, and being there for you when it counts.
But, everyone has their weaknesses too, Nox's are
being afraid of butterflies, birds, and strangers, not liking electrical appliances, being clumsy,
and being hot-tempered.
But, they wouldn't get the best of her.
Speaking of fears, she has nyctophobia: a irrational fear of darkness. She needs to sleep with a candle by her side.

She loves to have the most 'electric' personality, but, can take it a bit too literally when she
meets a new friend.
As a young rune, at the age of 3, she doesn't understand much, but the words... Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Fun, and Hello.

Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die today.
- James Dean

WIP
Last edited by theymightbetod on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
previous usernames here have been deep space; & hey.im.raven

im not really active on cs anymore, but if you want to check out updates and art then id reccommend going over to my deviantart

deviantart account - jbds - My characters-

theymightbetod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream Spark Rune: Celeste

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Owner Name:

Sweetypie

Name:

Celeste
Her name means "Heavenly" or "Divine".

Female

Rider Information:

Rider Name:
Roran Fitzpatrick

Birthday:
October 4th, 1995

Zodiac:
♎ Libra

Birthstone:
Opal

Element:
Air

Current Bond(s):
•Fajrina (Elkrin)

Personality:
Celeste's potential bearer Roran is a rambunctious teen overwhelmed by a love for the earth's creatures; and not to mention, a knack for exploring. He's brave and selfless, and cares deeply for his close friends and family. He's always outdoors, learning about the world around him, and has a keen eye for life's small details. Roran enjoys expressing his
sees the world differently, and often paints what his eyes see to share with others. His favorite things to paint by far are Celeste and Fajrjna, their colors and personalities are simply mesmerizing to him.

A few years ago, Roran was working in the garden, clearing out weeds. He stumbled upon a patch of bright red flowers, particularly hard to pick due to their long thorns. He grabbed a small shovel and bent down, driving it into the stem. Clear liquid shot into his eyes, searing them. He screamed in agony, scratching at his eyelids and collapsing backwards onto the ground. Blair and Dougan sprinted from the house while Sabrina kept Adair inside. They brought me in and lay me on the bed, soothing my pain with everything they could. For the next week, I was able to just barely open my eyes, but I found my vision completely gone. After a while I was able to open them for prolonged periods of time, but he found his vision in black and white, like an old movie. He attained Fajrina's vision when he bonded with her, obtaining extraordinary sight, twice as good as before. He's now able to see almost as a savant could, instantly able to tell you everything about his surroundings, down to the tiniest detail, such as the amount of dewdrops on a spiderweb ten feet away. I guess that's just Fajrina helping him make up for lost time.

The rest of Roran's info should be read after reading their story towards the bottom of my form.

After this extraordinary bond, Roran thought it was the most incredible thing that would ever happen to him, that nothing could ever match that connection; until he found Celeste. He was on a great journey to find his lost Fajrina, who had been captured by villainous poachers, and was guided each night he was lost in her direction by a blue glow that drifted in the sky like a star swimming through the black ink sea at dark. The moment they met they bonded for eternity, and Roran gained a glowing circle in the center of his chest with intricate swirls coming from its center, which match the dots that now glowed under his eye once given to him by Fajrina.

Personality:

Nurturing
"Biology is the least of what
makes someone a mother."

-Oprah Winfrey

Celeste may not have
biological children, but she
is still very motherly. She cares
for Talia and Amber like they're
her own, watching out for them,
teaching them as they grow,
and helping them become
great little dragons. She can
get a little too motherly
sometimes, embarrassing the
little ones and being a bit of a
buzz-kill occasionally.

Wise
"Life is a dream for the wise,
a game for the fool, a comedy
for the rich, a tragedy for the
poor."

-Sholom Aleichem

Celeste is one of those beings
that helps you understand that,
just because someone is smart,
doesn't mean they're wise, and
someone who is wise doesn't
have to be smart. She helps us
realize that being wise is gaining
knowledge about life through
experiences you have enjoyed or
suffered through. You can
always be more wise.

Loving
"I don't have any fear of
intimacy, but rather thrive on
it, which is rare in a public
person."

-Jack Nicholson

The love that constantly
emanates from Celeste never
ceases, always constant, like a
steady river. She cares deeply
for everyone she encounters,
especially her bearer and her
adopted babies. She would
risk her life for someone she
loves, so I try to keep her
from getting to attached to
strangers or bad influences.
But there's only so much I can
protect her from.

Bold
"Laugh at yourself, but don't
ever aim your doubt at
yourself. Be bold. When
you embark for strange
places, don't leave any of
yourself safely on shore.
Have the nerve to go into
unexplored territory."

-Alan Alda

Celeste has never been
afraid to speak her mind if
it's helpful, even if she's
judged for what she says.
She loves exploring new places,
and is never afraid of new
things. She doesn't have a
favorite food because she's
always trying new things.
She's always searching,
looking for whatever she
can find.
Protective
“If he'd done something to
harm her, I would annihilate
him.”

-Stephenie Meyer

This little rune is very
feisty and extremely
protective of her little ones
and her bearer, always asking
for a fight when someone is
mean to any of them. She is
very clingy with all three of
them, as she's almost always
on her bearer's shoulder or
lap and Talia and Amber are
almost always under her wing.

Mature
"There's no such thing is
aging, but maturing and
knowledge. It's beautiful, I
call that beauty."

-Celine Dion

Maturity comes with age,
but it doesn't just happen,
you have to practice. Maybe
some of her maturity will
rub off on by baby runes. She
understands jokes and such,
even makes them occasionally,
but she knows the right place
and time for everything, which
is one of the most prominent
signs of true maturity.

Sweet
"Sometimes I'm so sweet
even I can't stand it."

-Julie Andrews

Celeste may be very protective
and mature, but she is
incredibly sweet underneath,
no matter what you hear from
anyone else. She cares for
everyone and wishes only the
best for even her enemies, not
that she has any; she's too
sweet to get on anyone's bad
side. Lastly, she always knows
exactly what to say to someone
when they're down. She's a true
sweetheart, and so are my two
babies; I guess I just can't
resist the sweetness.

Strong
"Perhaps I am stronger than
I think."

-Thomas Merton

Celeste is incredibly strong in
both mind and body; she is
great with handling difficult
situations, and in great
exertions of energy, her body
breaks before her mind, unlike
most other creatures who give
up before they are truly done.
Flying is by far her favorite
activity, and that needs a lot
of energy. She can fly for very
sustained periods of time,
going for hours over endless
oceans and distant
mountaintops. She can be a
little rough around the edges
at times, but it's pretty easy
to get under her tough exterior.

Likes;;

+Fortunetelling+
Not only is Celeste a dream spark, but she is a quite avid fortune teller as well. She prefers using a crystal ball, for she would rather not use dragon's knuckles. This is a very hard skill to acquire, for the future often changes and it is hard to choose our most likely path.

+Being Brushed+
Celeste likes to take care of her fur, so she often persuades me to brush her fur. She dislikes combs, as they scratch her delicate skin, but she adores brushes with soft bristles. She forces me to carry her favorite brush with me at all times, and it makes me look silly because I'm a guy.

+Pastel Colors+
Colors such as lilac and pale green always seem to help exponentially when calming Celeste down when she's upset. They soothe her nerves and help her to slow down her rate of breathing and heart beat. They don't make her feel as cramped and help her to relax.

+Clementines+
Celeste's favorite food ever is clementines, because try are small and easy for me to carry, come presliced by nature, and are completely seedless, making it a healthy and clean snack for when you're busy on an adventure. She always makes me have them in my possession, no matter what.

+The Imagination+
The mind is a beautiful thing to any dream spark rune, but it especially fascinates Celeste. It really strikes an interest in her, especially dreams and they way they can work to help or hurt a person mentally and emotionally, all while they are asleep with only themselves to talk with.

+My Pack+
I always have my rucksack with me when a leave the house under any circumstances, it is well-stocked with supplies and it keeps me prepared for anything. I have all sorts or emergency equipment, first aid supplies, food, water, extra clothing, and of course, clementines. Sometimes, when Celeste become fatigued or too cold during a long trip, I will carry her in my bag, and she will ride comfortably there, right behind me all the time.

+Flying+
Celeste's favorite thing of all time to do is fly, and that's how she travels anywhere she goes. She works extremely hard to build up her incredible endurance, and will fly until she drops dead if she wants to do so, it's a passion for her, it makes her feel free.

+Glow sticks+
Glow sticks are the only accessories Celeste will ever wear, besides the little coat I put her in occasionally. She only likes the ones that match her markings, it makes her seem like a star when she's flying at night. She almost always has one around her neck, and absolutely can't live without one near.

+Swimming+
Flying may be her favorite, but swimming is a close second. Celeste's favorite thing is to go swimming at night, because she can use her natural and unnatural bio-luminescence to light up the water and see all the dark creatures that lurk in the shadows.

Dislikes;;

-Heavy Rain-
Celeste may like swimming, but she despises heavy rain, for it often comes fast and hard, and she might just happen to be flying in that moment in time. She doesn't like the way the droplets blind her, and they soak into her thick fur and weigh her down.

-B & J Sandwiches-
Oh my gosh, if Celeste could wipe one food off the face of the earth, it would be peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She doesn't like the concept of using two sticky foods together between two pieces of porous slippery bread, and she also hates when people mix fruits with nuts, like in trail mix.

-Close Spaces-
Yes, that's right, Celeste has Claustrophobia, and the only closed space she's okay with I'd my rucksack. She freaks out when she's in narrow caves or even cardboard boxes, and absolutely can't stand the hallway closet because of its size, as well as any drawers or cabinets.

-Sticky Foods-
Celeste loathes any food that comes across as sticky or messy, it mats her fur and causes her to become very angry. I don't know how she stands taking care of maple syrup and candy cane runes with this trait, but she pulls it off. Ever since she became part of our family, those two little ones have stayed a lot cleaner.

-Fire-
Large amounts of fire frighten Celeste, because it's hard to fly and breathe in the smoke, it singes her fur when she comes near, and it often shines brighter than her and her lovely stars. To her, fire is villainous because of the harm it can inflict on nature and its creatures.

-Meanies-
Celeste simply can't stand people who are rude or mean, especially to me, Fajrina, her babies, or anyone else in our family. She gets very defensive and often attacks, so they never stick around long enough to make us all angry; and let me tell you, that's not a pretty sight.

-Spiders-
This brave little rune can handle every bug and reptile and amphibian known to man, but Celeste is deathly afraid of spiders. She knows their potential to kill and it scares her, one could slip in silently at any moment and bite her, and before she realized, it would be too late.

-Carpet-
Celeste can't stand carpet, it messes up her fur big-time! It's the static electricity that bothers her, causing her fur to stand up on edge and become frizzy. It annoys her, having to go back after walking across it to fix her hair, that's another reason she often sticks to flying.

-Rough housing-
This kind-hearted rune dislikes when Amber and Talia wrestle in the house, because she feels fighting for fun is unnecessary, and one or both of them could be hurt. She doesn't like the idea of fighting with your friend for enjoyment, it just doesn't make sense to her.

-Languages-
Celeste strongly dislikes the use of different languages in the same reason, for she can't understand what they're saying and may be hiding something from her. She learns human languages quickly, but after three or four it starts to get a little confusing.

Pet Peeves:

⋆Tangled fur
⋆Incorrect grammar
⋆Styrofoam
⋆Fighting
⋆Being handed things

Any Quirks:

⋆She never chooses sides between Talia and Amber
Whenever her little ones get into a skirmish, Celeste does her best to remain neutral in the argument and keep a level head. She tries to work it out and help them see what they are each right and wrong about, knowing they will always be able to forget about whatever it is at the end of the day.

⋆Has to be able to see the stars when she sleeps
In order for Celeste to sleep during the nighttime, which she normally doesn't do, she has to be able to wake up and see the stars right away, for she lives to see them twinkle, and it's bad enough when she can't fly with them in the night that she should at least be able to dream.

⋆Always has a working glow stick with her
No matter what, Celeste always has a glow stick in her possession, and it has to be the color of her markings. It makes her feel safe to have one with her, to light her way on dark nights and dim days. She normally has it either around her neck or tied to her tail.

⋆Only lets Roran brush her fur
Even though it makes Roran feel dumb, he is the only person Celeste allows to brush her fur, for she has a specific method for being brushed, and even a special brush it must be done with. They have a schedule, she must be brushed three times a say, every day, at the same time each day.

⋆Has strange dreams
Like many other heavy sleepers, Celeste makes noises in her sleep, and these noises range from soft purrs to high-pitched shrieks, and it all depends on the dreams she is experiencing. The strange thing about her dreams is that they aren't hers. Each night, she shares dreams with another, seeing, hearing, and feeling everything they experience.

Each time I try for something, it's because I like how it looks, but if I win, I see its character quickly develop and I realize how much I truly love it. Celeste is the exception. When I saw my other Eldemorian creatures, it was love at first sight as well, but not quite like this. I was drawn to her, her makings stuck out at me and her fluffy fur was absolutely irresistible. The glow of her entire being truly grab my attention, and I had never fallen so hard for one of Jen's designs, they had always been beautiful, but never truly meant for me; until now, of course. I love this little rune with all my heart, and I wish to welcome her to my big and strange family.

There have been very few runes that have truly sparked an interest in me, and Celeste has definitely done so. I put my heart and soul into my application when I really want a character, no matter the competition, to show how much I truly love the character. Eldemorian creatures have always been a personal favorite for adoptables for me, so I jumped at the chance to be a part of their 1-year celebration and final unique creations. I am overly excited for the new website, and am already honored to own creatures by you two to have as my own unique pets there.

I know there are others who wish to call this gorgeous rune their's as well, and I don't doubt that they love her very much, maybe even as much as I do. I wish to give this girl all the attention she deserves, and I know I could never forget about her or any of my other babies. Glowing markings have always attracted me, as well as very fluffy fur, so the combination struck me as a rune that was too good to be true; but it is true, she's very real, and I couldn't ask for a more beautiful custom than Celeste, who seems to have been made for me.

As with my other loved Eldemorian creatures, Celeste will be everywhere! My DA when I improve with drawing her, my signature, and of course, she will be seen all over the Eldemore website! Most of all, she will always have a special place in my heart, and she will always glow brightly in my mind.

Story:

I dragged myself under the brush carefully, doing my best to remain silent as I moved along. I emerged from the underbrush onto the grass, and walked with my knees bent and my body as low to the ground as possible, quickly ducking behind a large tree. I lie back against the cool bark and let out a deep breath. My head turned slightly as I peeked around the tree to look into shocking yellow eyes, and gasped with imaginary fright. You still didn’t get me Faj, I know exactly where you are, no matter what happens, we’re connected. Fajrina nuzzled my cheek with her nose, and I laughed with delight as I put my hand on the back of her neck. Always.

We rode through the forest happily, without a thought or worry in our minds. I was lying down on my stomach on Fajrina’s back, my arms wrapped around her neck. We ran together as one, going swiftly with great speed over stones and roots. The wind whipped through my hair, and I closed my eyes to the bliss. Our minds melted and I focused on our movements, allowing them to come together. I opened my eyes again and everything suddenly had a yellow tint as I was looking at the world through Fajrina’s eyes. We were ourselves, each other, the same being on the same planet; Eldemore. Nothing could feel more perfect, more right.

The sun was low in the sky as the day was coming to an end, so we stopped when we reached a large cliff; it was the perfect place to sit and watch the sunset. It’s by far our favorite thing to do, to simply share the beautiful sight together. I found a soft patch of grass right near the edge, and Fajrina lay down, curling up around me in a warm embrace. The sun touched the horizon and brilliant colors splashed up across the sky, dazzling the stars as they had just begun to appear. The sun sank quickly, the pink hues darkening as it disappeared. The final bit fell below the horizon, and we savored the last moments of the gorgeous sky before darkness. Just as everything was going dark, a blurry glow streaked across the sky, brighter than any star I had ever seen. It landed a few miles away in the deepest part of the forest, and I knew I had to find what it was.

Fajrina, we have to find what that was. We both stood and I mounted quickly, and together we ran down the path and into the dark woods. The trees were dark now, looming over us, grabbing for my clothes and hair. Everything whipped past me at great speed; we were probably going about sixty miles an hour. I saw a pulsing glow ahead, and shared the image with Fajrina, showing her where to go. She complied and flew on, avoiding every obstacle in her path. It glowed brighter every moment, like a beacon in the dark. I felt my heart race faster and my breathing quicken and become uneasy; I couldn’t control how I was feeling at all, like adrenaline was pulsing through my veins. I didn’t know why, but I needed to find that glow.

We broke through the trees to be blinded by a bright teal glow, we both shielded our eyes and skidded to a halt. I jumped off Fajrina’s back and quickly approached. The light got brighter and brighter, and I reached out. The moment I touched it, it became as bright as the sun, then quickly dimmed. I looked down to see a small fluffy rune before me, her markings beautiful on her wings and face. I felt a warmth drip down my chest, like a beautiful bleeding wound, and I knew we were three forever.

Art:

By Me:
click
click
By Foxtrot55:
click
By Ravella:
click
click
click
By Dragons Whisper and I:
click
By Eightnotes:
click
By Uneventfulartist:
click
By Zelay:
click
click
By Kiyokichan:
click
click
By CoyoteSoul:
click
By Rummy:
click
By unicorn9890:
click
By G.o.T.:
click
Ty_Tay:
click
By Betzabel:
click
By Hawaiianbabidoll:
click
By Sero:
click
By Volatile Clockhands:
Click
Last edited by .sweetypie. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Any Quirks:
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

Reserved c:
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes