Re: Emyrich #23

Postby AvianSoal » Mon May 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh wow! So many awesome forms this time!!! It was really hard to pick.

I loved all the entries, but Cherry.Blossom's stuck out to me. I liked how the stars had a deeper meaning to him, and that is kind of what I was looking for. The personality also seemed to fit well. ;3
Thank you to everyone who entered, and I will be sure to make more contests like this in the future! Good luck for future emyriches and congratulations Cherry.Blossom!

Cherry.Blossom wrote:

Cherry.Blossom or you can use the Japanese variation of the name, Sakura.

This boy's name is Tolunay which means full moon in Turkish.

Quiet
Intelligent
Imaginative
Spacey (meaning he spaces out a lot)

When he was little and his mother died, his older brother took care of him. Tolunay really loved his older brother and looked up to him as his father, brother, his everything. His brother used to always say that no matter where we are, no matter how far apart, you can look up at the stars and the moon and it'll be like we're talking to one another. He didn't understand it at the time, what he meant, but after his brother disappeared, he knows that the star's stories will keep him happy and he can talk to the moon and pretend that that is his brother, his only company. (based off of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xknW3A5LhZ0)
AvianSoal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emyrich #23

Postby Cherry.Blossom » Tue May 28, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks so much! I'll take care of him forever! Glad you liked the story.

"Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again."
Cherry.Blossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups