Re: Chub Horse for adoption 1

Postby Aspri » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 am

Carrot. wrote:
Adopt this cute Chub today by filling out the form below. Best form winds. This will end on 12/15/12. Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]Username: Aspri
Name: Hoku
Personality: LOVES water and swimming in it as soon as I get out of the pond after swimming I like to go NUTS and run all over the place I am the fastest in my herd you know not to mention I like jumping to and following people around, oh yeah and I am jet black with the biggest star on my for-head you'll ever see 
Story: Hi I am Hoku and my mom Is Starburst (she is dark brown and black mixed coat with a white stripe) and my friends are  Cherokee (he is a colt that's brown and white with blue glass eyes) and Sugarfoot (she is another filly she is a palomino with white sock's and a white blaze)Tomahawks their dad (he is black and white and Comet's Son) and then there is a couple of excited jittery horses as I call them  they get spooked even if a rock is in a different  spot in the pasture they are Sassafras (she is a cherry bay mare with a white stripe-diamond diamond shaped white patch on her for-head) and Cinnamon (she is a chestnut with with white socks and a white blaze and flaxen mane and tail mare) and then there is Alfalfa (he is a red chestnut white white socks and a blaze) and there is Sundance (she is a black and white mare the oldest in the whole herd) and then there is Comet she is a brown and white mare she is Sundance's Daughter and Cherokee's mom) and there is Popcorn she is a Palomino with a white blaze and socks and is Surgarfoot's mom) oh yeah and there is brownie (he is the smallest one of everyone and it the second oldest in the herd and he is chestnut with flaxen mane and tail) so now that you know the whole herd it is time for me to go  see you around.
Other:[/b]
Aspri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:58 pm

tomorrow is the last day to finish your entries and enter! c:
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Castiel ~ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Username:kakalanks
Name:i love you
stable name: love
Personality:a selfless kind caring girl, she is known to risk her life trying to save others who she cares about.
Story: a long time a go, love was just carving some hearts on a tree minding her own business, when she heard a cry. she ran to where the noise was, but found she couldn't get there because of a big gorge in the way. she had to get across she knew she would some way or other, but how?

she finally decided on a plan, she would ram herself into a big tree close to the gorge and hopefully push it over and make a bridge across the gorge. she looked for the closest tree ... it was the one she had just been carving . she ran up to and as she crashed into the tree two things happened ... the tree started to wobble and fall, AND her head pressed against the bark she had been carving leaving two small heart shaped marks on her hind legs.

she crossed the tree and followed the sound, it was a small chubby foal snagged in some brambles. love carefully untangled her and helped her get home, but she would always have those two marks.
Other: i love this design! its adorable. i would love to say good luck to all entrants but i want to win her :lol:
Last edited by ~ Castiel ~ on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Castiel ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:41 am

Its the 16th. Is this judged yet?

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 am

When will this end?

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:18 am

I am judging right now! No more entries!
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreative » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 am

puddssoul wrote:
Username: puddssoul
Name: Neverending Land, Niah for short
Personality:
Niah is the most nature-oriented girl you will ever meet, she loves being outside and is hardly ever NOT out there. Sometimes she annoys her owner by sleeping outside even though she has a stall meant to keep her safe and warm. She likes to eat berries and other wild plants, and despite the fact that everything else about her is wild, Niah's personality is rather calm and laid back. She doesn't develop grudges easily, and loves with all of her heart. She has ended up heartbroken a few times, but harbors no ill-will toward those who have hurt her, saying only, "All is fair in love and war!" She has a small garden she keeps outside the stables that consists mostly of tulips and roses, and maintains completely by herself, often gifting the beautiful blooms to her fellow mares around the stables to thank them for being good friends. She wants to have foals some day so she can teach them to love and live off of the earth like she does so purely.
Niah is also very family-oriented. Although she never shows it, it pains her to the core that she has never met her parents, and that she doesn't have any siblings to call her own. As it is, she often adopts young foals who's mothers don't look after them or who don't have mothers to look after them, and considers most of her friends siblings. She's made her own little adopted family at the stables, and adores them wonderfully. She can't wait to find a mate who loves the world as much as she does and might want to travel one day to see all of the sights of the world and bring back the experiences as wonderful memories.
Story:

Although most chubs liked a bit of drama in their lives, Niah was perfectly content to say it was an ordinary, plain-as-could-be sort of day. She was lying in the sun and letting the rays warm her chilly pelt, the night had been a cold one and the sun was just now reaching its highest point in the sky. The wind made the leaves on the trees tremble softly, and a blossom that was trying to herald the beginning of spring fell, landing on Niah's head. She giggled and sniffed it delicately, holding it close like it was a precious jewel between her hooves. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips, and she was just about to rest her head down to nap a little, as she hadn't slept much, she was too busy watching the moon and the way the stars twinkled so gracefully, like little dancers and the night sky was their huge stage.

Then, however, she was distracted by the shrill shrieking of a couple of songbirds. Their lyrical, beautiful voices had turned to shrieking, screeching ones -- 'Danger!' they seemed to cry, 'Something bad is about to happen!' Immediately Niah was on high-alert, her ears flickering back and forth, her eyes searching.

Storm clouds gathered, a thick gray lump on the horizon. Niah saw them and cringed when she began to hear their soft, low rumble. Although she'd never admit it, because she loved nature so much, she hated thunderstorms. Rain was okay, it was the light and noise that frightened her. They were one of the only things that could make her flee back to her stall inside for a nap until the storm had dried up. A few drops began to lazily dribble down from the sky, flecking her pelt a dark brown.

"Uuugggghhhh," Niah groaned, seeing the other chubs already steadily heading back for the stables. She decided it would be best to join them and took one slow step forward when she fell flat on her face.

A mud puddle tripped her up, and she went into it with a 'splash!'. The thick brown stuff covered her from the tips of her hooves to the tips of her ears. You couldn't really tell the difference except for her lighter mane, which clumped together horribly -- but she could. She shivered as the cold stuff coated her and clung on like brambles. She tried to pick herself up and stumble toward the stables, but she was still stuck in the boggy stuff, and even though she shouted, the few chubs that still lingered outside ignored her.

It was then the storm came, but not as she had expected it. Lightning flashed, but in the distance, a soft, almost soothing light, and the rumbling was akin to music rather than growling now. The water droplets danced down and helped her stand, washing the heavy mud from her pelt. She smiled softly at the sky in its pretty cape of gray.

"Thank goodness for the storm," She murmured as she retreated to the eves of the barn's roof, hiding just far enough under that she was safe from the rain and mud. The other chubs looked at her from inside as though she were crazy -- all but a few, of course, who knew she wasn't and knew she simply held a stronger bond with nature than most chubs could ever dream of knowing.

"Get your pelt inside, crazy mare!" One of the males teased, snickering.

"Maybe you should try being outside more oft -- " Niah opened her mouth to speak, then stared in astonishment as suddenly the skies seemed to open and dropped a downpour of rain upon him, soaking him in one swift second. She put her hooves to her mouth, but she couldn't help giggling madly as he took the look of a sullen child, then stomped inside, flicking his mane to and fro as though it would simply instantly dry because he wished it to. "I guess you showed him, Mother Nature."

The wind whistled a tune as the sky retunred to its beautiful shade of blue, slowly but surely. Niah lay in the softer, drier grass, watching with more interest than she ever could have faked. A gasp escaped her lips as the last of the clouds drifted away, leaving that plain blue canvas blank and wonderfully simple.

"Perfect."

"Just like you..." Anastasia whispered from inside, whispering as she watched her new chub.

~~~

Hiding in between the trees
Not even buzzing like a hoard of bees
Slipping silently toward her home
The only one she's ever known
Not the stables, welcome and warm,
But the woods where the animals swarm.
She watches the birds gracefully take flight
Watches the deers sparr and fight
Watches the fish as they swim upstream
Listens to the crickets chirp and scream.
She longs to stay forever, but she can't
When the sun grows dark she begins to prance,
Stable-bound for her owner and friends,
As the day slowly, slowly ends.
Other:
A headshot of her I did:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1554452
{WIP}

Congrats! You won this little chub c: a couple other forms were good too, but I thought this ones story and personality suited her perfectly
Kreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me