Re: Range Trotter STF#020

Postby Pandapop » Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 am

Username: Pandapop
Show Name: EVS Dustbin of the Sea
Barn Name: Doug
Height: 14hh
Halter Color: Matching the fins <3
Prompt: It's gotta be Doug, the tiger shark. One of my favorite sharks (top 5), and his name is perfect. I mean it's Doug. Nothing fancy or cool, just a chill guy doing chill things in the ocean, and this time it happens to be watching me struggle to board the pirate ship. Maybe he thinks I'm doing great, maybe he's silently cheering me on... or maybe he's judging me. Either way he's Doug and he's here.

Tiger sharks are notorious for eating just about anything, and it could be why he's even this close to the ship at all. He could be waiting for someone to toss something overboard so he can have a look and, perhaps, a nibble. Anyway, I think it's only fitting I named this Trotter after this cool dude ("Dustbin of the Sea" is a nickname for these tiger sharks...).
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Fri May 17, 2024 11:37 am

Taxidea wrote:Username: Taxidea
Show Name: TT Anne Bonny
Barn Name: Bonny
Height: 15.2hh
Halter Color: Artist's choice!
Prompt: I was immediately captured by Anne Bonny for several reasons. 1. She's named after a pirate. 2. Need there be more when a shark is named after a pirate? 3. She's lovely and I wish to boop her snoot. 4. Look at that impressive range for a juvenile! Up to the Canadian waters north of Maine and then back down to the Carolinas.

Congrats!!! I was torn between a couple, but Anne Bonney ultimately won out due to the connection to pirates! Sadly no one managed to put my favorite OCEARCH shark Mary Lee (I highly encourage y’all to check out her track, she was a cool lady<33)

HM to galaxyy. bc I was not aware they had tagged a shark and named it Sharky McSharkface, and this is the news I needed to hear this week.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 am

Thank you!!
Taxidea