Re: Herds of Thalija - Wind of the plains - The Game

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am

**The Game:**'
- *Updates: *
- I added **3 new items** you can buy on the item market! The marking sampler will change the marking on your horses coat | The subspecies search ticket will allow you to search for a subspecies even with a horse that does not have full game slots | The custom marking ticket will give you a horse that has a completely new premade marking you can decide and provide to the community and your horse will be added to the : Provided a marking for the community section of the marking register
- I completely redid the **marking register**, now you can see all known premade markings so far, so you know exactly what you will get when you buy a custom horse or a marking sampler
- I **re-organized** some of our game sections to get easier access
- I added a **new breeding rule**: You can only enter one breeding at a time, you need to wait till it is finished to order a new one
- I got the permission of rescue to **collab with the khimaira friesians** :3 so guess what the next rare herd and markings will be~ so we should add more stallions to the game to find the herd~
- *Normal Round:* New herd! the Crystal Cave!
- *Rare Round: * will be updated next round
- *Subspecies Round:* Rabbit
- *Item and shiny search:* Opened again
- *Herd Games: * We found a new herd location!! The Crystal Cave was found deeper behind the waterfall and the horses there seem to have rabicano, birdcatcher and grease spots visible | A new marking was unlocked: Tobiano 4 | sadly no new subspecies was found
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat May 11, 2024 3:17 am

The Game:'
Updates:
The loading problems seem to be fixed for now :3
Normal Round: The Silvermoon Forest!
Rare Round: New herd! The Khimaira Friesians!
Subspecies Round: Rabbit!
Item and shiny search: Opened again!
Herd Games: We found a new rare herd!! We found Khimaira Friesian herds from the new beginning! Introducing over 60 new markings to the breed! | A new marking was unlocked: Overo4! | sadly no new subspecies was found
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 am

Updates:
From now on there will be only one marking highlighted in every round, like this everyone can get their hands on the marking that is currently up
I added another horse search, this times for foals! The yearling search! This will provide you with a yearling that can have 2-3 markings at the same time, the markings are completely random though
Normal Round: A new herd was found! the Snowy forest herd! Currently showing dominant white horses!
Rare Round: Will open again next round
Subspecies Round: Rabbit!
Herd Games: We found a new common herd!! We found the snowy forest herd, featuring dominant white, light and dark dapples! | No new marking was unlocked sadly | sadly no new subspecies was found
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 26, 2024 2:58 am

Updates:
- We needed to change off-Oekaki, the games adopt page is now the main page
- I added a horse archive, there you will find every horse from the new lines
- because the new lines are missing many markings and the rabbit subspecies, many things are paused till everything is redone
Normal Round: Rocket Plains - Splash!
Rare Round: Tharkja Pond - Fog!
Subspecies Round: Closed till rabbit is redone!
Yearling: Opened again!
Herd Games: Closed till all missing markings and subspecies are redone
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me