Re: Astronomy 101: Community (Day 9)

Postby yokaibytes » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:04 am

Mystra!

User+ID: yokaibytes 518991
Chicoon: Druid
Art/Writing: Most may be surprised by the whirlwind of information and revelations being delivered by the mysterious Mystra, but Druid seemed as calm and stoic as ever. "Hm, I see," they signed before remaining quiet for a few moments, seemingly deep in thought. "On a mission, you say? Well, we should certainly try to find young Meteion in case star got into trouble. What are the details of this mission?" Druid inquired further.
After listening to Mystra's explanation, Druid nods. "I see. Very well, let us begin where Meteion's last known whereabouts were. Please, lead the way."
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast | Same user elsewhere :P <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:13 am

Mystra!

User+ID: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon: honeydew
Art/Writing: Honeydew's head feels like its reeling. They aren't sure what's going on or why they of all chicoons were brought here. "Whos the lil green cat... thing" They ask. realizing it's kinda of a meaningless question compared to everything else going on. "Wait you said that Meteion is from... the moon?". They glanced around the room. "Uh... how?". They followed Mystra as they began to head to where Meteion last was.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:26 am

Mystra!

User+ID: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Chicoon: Puddle
Art/Writing: Puddle's wings droop anxiously when Mystra mentions that Meteion is from the moon. "Star's from the moon...? W-well, maybe star wasn't abducted, maybe star just... went home? Is that something Meteion would do? I don't know star very well, honestly..." He shifts his paws. He doesn't particularly WANT to go exploring on a mission that might result with him going to space-- he was hoping to pass the job of finding Meteion off to Mystra.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:27 am

Mystra!

User+ID: LittleMaple 967464
Chicoon: Data
Art/Writing: Well, truth be told, the two don't get up to much! Data is too startled to do anything and refuses to talk to Mystra, finding her scary. Mystra trys her best to encourage Data to come with her and do something, but Data is stubborn and refuses to move! Mystra is, understandably, upset, and walks out. Data does not move.
    what are you made of?
    good people.

call me Maple/Scout! I love him <3
    artist, poet, goober (marcie was here 🕷️)

Aetherclan | HCR | TPO | DOGS | BC/FP

LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:28 am

Mystra!

User+ID: case 108699
Chicoon: Arsenic
Art/Writing: Arsenic’s mind was racing with all of this new information. Aliens?! Meteion is from the moon?! Arsenic shook her head, taking a step away from Mystra. She was not sure she really wanted to go anywhere with this Chicoon. “How can I trust you?” She mumbled, inching toward the door. “You might be an alien who is tricking me…” Eventually, she reluctantly followed Mystra, keeping her distance from the stranger.
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:38 am

Mystra!

User+ID: Clementine Cloud + 476020
Chicoon: Shirmp Heaven
Art/Writing: Shrimp and Mystra run out into the woods around the campus, looking for any signs of alien abduction. Shrimp peers through the trees and grass, trying to find crop circles or some sort of landing pad perhaps. But to no avail, it seemed like every turn she made she just ended up back where she started. It seemed Mystra had just the same luck, the two even bumping into each other. Maybe they needed a new plan...
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:54 am

Mystra!

User+ID: Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790
Chicoon: Manticorus
Art/Writing: Manticorus would help Mystra out with the task of studying the night sky around the area that he recalled last seeing Meteion, using any available equipment that they were willing to let the Chicoon put their hands on! Surely those flashes of light might have a clue as to where their friend went, right?

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Mystra!

User+ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Chicoon:Hexite
Art/Writing:
What an odd Chicoon, Hexite thinks to himself. He quite likes Mystra upon first impression. He is eager to go searching for Meteion. He is very worried as to what might have happened to him. "We should check out the surrounding area too, he might have wandered or been taken further than we think. Does your equipment reach that far?"
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 9 Results

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Day [9] Astronomy 101: Community Results

@Galaxytale #646813 Receives x1 Crayons

@rainbowpanda101 + 116794 Receives x1 Eraser

@Griff 254592 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Paw (Unedited Event MYO with Candle Horns Event Trait)

@rem sleep 224745 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)

@Eevee55 + 1033286 Receives x1 Relaxing Candle

@.henloimmabirb. + 778953 Receives x1 Pencil Box

@Cr0wz 971822 Receives x1 Star Map[/[list]

@imabanditø 908562 Receives x1 Star Map

@imabanditø 908562 Receives x1 Telescope

@reshihall + 1029503 Receives x1 Eraser

@blizzard180//1026652 Receives x1 Satellite

@CuppaTea #90240 Receives x1 Meteorite

@Exitium + 626371 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Eye (???) - Premade Chicoon from here.

@BananaSnake + 1079492 Receives x1 Compass

@lilymouse385 698034 Receives x1 Relaxing Candle

@PowerYetUnknown 981877 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Eye (???) - Premade Chicoon from here.

@beema 1016286 Receives x1 Eraser

@EatingTuna 1064483 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Paw (Unedited Event MYO with Candle Horns Event Trait)

@HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Paw (Unedited Event MYO with Candle Horns Event Trait)

@yokaibytes 518991 Receives x1 Telescope

@shadedk9 652370 Receives x1 Relaxing Candle

@ThatPinkThing [300398] Receives x1 Star Map

@LittleMaple 967464 Receives x1 Book Bag

@case 108699 Receives x1 Armillary Sphere

@Clementine Cloud + 476020 Receives x1 Pencil Box

@Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790 Receives x1 Bag of Snacks

@dragoness129 + 3218 Receives x1 Relaxing Candle

@woofer-moosh + 283946 Receives x1 Crayons -

These users can claim a chicoon from here...
      BananaSnake + 1079492
      CuppaTea #90240
      LittleMaple 967464
      Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790
      yokaibytes 518991
Last edited by cinerious on Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 10 (FINAL DAY)

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:03 pm

You don’t realize you and Mystra had been searching all night. As she points this out, you both make your way back to the secret room to debrief. All along the trip you had been peppering Mystra with questions: what was she doing, what was Meteion’s role in it, could you help, have you found anything yet?

Mystra indulged your questions, seeming to be more into answering than searching, and her calm demeanor made you feel less hurried, like Meteion would be fine despite your dawdling. She tells you of the lights along the skyline, how they were always just out of reach. How sometimes at night you could see strange occurrences in the sky with the astronomy equipment. Sometimes the tools would malfunction for seemingly no reason!

Mystra and Meteion had teamed up to find out what was going on, with Biolum’s help supplying new pieces of equipment from it’s sources. Meteion could transform into a flying form, a widely unknown fact, and Mystra had asked star to scout around. The winged chicoon’s last mission was to somewhere far away, somewhere star hadn’t been in many many years. The moon.

You stare in confusion. The moon?? That’s such a far flight! No wonder Meteion was missing!

Mystra laughs when you point this out, “HUH! I guess you are right there! We should check star’s nest, maybe star went there instead of star’s dorm?” You facepalm. If it was this easy this whole time….

When you reach the next, Mystra motions for you to be quiet and to wait outside. When she exits the next she is nodding in confirmation, Meteion is inside, safe and asleep. Heaving a huge sigh of relief, you feel satisfied for now and head back to the dorm to get some sleep before your classes.

- - - -

Running into class the next day, you are greeted with the familiar sight of Biolum and Meteion, joined now by Mystra!

“I’m BACK! Thank you for your help searching, I’m sorry to say I wasn’t exactly missing, but more so didn’t feel so well after that last flight! Thankfully nothing seems to have happened as a result of Mystra’s mystery mission that would be long term, so I’m back to keep helping you with class!” Meteion says, “I’m really proud of all you’ve accomplished.” Biolum looks proud too, Mystra just looks happy to be there. You watch as the yellow-plumed space chicken leans into Biolum’s ear, whispering something hurriedly, to which the goo-chicoon nodded in response.

“Alright, before we get back into this semester's coursework, Meteion has asked that I reward you all for helping in the search, and utilizing your resources along the way!”

Choose one item from this booth to take as thanks!

(These will be confirmed at the end of the day, you only have until rollover tonight to submit this claim form or, if you didn’t get the chance before, feel free to complete any other previous prompts!)

(AN: Thank you for participating in my booth!!!!)

Code: Select all
[b][u]Final Day![/u][/b]

[b]User+ID:[/b]
[b]Item Claim:[/b]

★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery