Postby PowerYetUnknown » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:08 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | PowerYetUnknown
> ID | 981877

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | PowerYetUnknown
> ID | 981877
> PROMPT | (517 Words)
StitchTrap sits near the window, waiting for instruction, he seems bored. A little butterfly is flying around out there, peacefully. “... I wish my robot would fly like that…” He mumbles, and watches as the butterfly begins to fly away.

A noise startles him as he looks down to find a small robot has been dropped on his desk. He looks up at Mulch as the chicoon instructs him on today's task. "Today, you have to figure out what's wrong with the robot you have and fix it." The chicoon says as he moves on to the next desk, “You can ask for help or…” StitchTrap looks back down at the robot in front of him, he has to fix it?

“I can barely fix my own robot.” He signs and slouches in his chair, bringing himself eye level with the little robot in front of him. It seems to be a chicoon shaped robot, a mini one, it looks like a childs toy, whatever robotics inside of it can’t be too complicated. “Mmmm. I guess I can’t make this robot break any more than it already is.”

Although to be fair to that, he can’t actually see anything wrong with the robot. He turns it around and finds no scratches or loose parts, it seems totally fine. Whatever’s wrong with it, he’ll probably need to activate the robot to figure it out. Turning it onto its back, he finds a little battery pack with a switch on the robot's stomach. On the battery pack is a note that reads “Tap on head for activation.” He switches the robot on, turns it over, then taps the head.

Immediately the robot’s eyes begin to light up and blink, then the robot’s legs begin to move, “Oh that’s cool it’s walking.” It takes two steps before falling face first onto the desk and getting stuck. “Okay. There’s the issue.” StitchTrap frowns and inspects the legs, yep, jammed. The back right leg seems to be stuck and not moving. The chicoon gently lifts the little robot up and flips it over, turning it back off.

StitchTrap looks back at the leg that was stuck, at first glance it’s definitely not obvious, but it seems like the leg is attached wrong at where the leg is supposed to attach to the body. That should be simple enough to fix, so the chicoon takes a screwdriver and unscrews the leg before reattaching it directly to the correct alignment. He takes extra time to tighten all of the legs, he noticed that even before the little robot fell it seemed unsteady. The chicoon turns the robot back on and watches as it walks from one end of the desk to the other with no issue.

StitchTrap smiles, switches the robot off and kicks back in his chair, now all he had to do was figure out what’s going on with HIS robot… “Wait! Maybe that’s it!” He nearly jumps out of his chair, “Maybe I didn’t attach the drone legs properly. I’ll have to check as soon as I get back to my room.”
"Sora, you don't believe that, I know you don't"

Joshua

He/Him

PowerYetUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: robotics class

Postby Exitium » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:09 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | Exitium
> ID | 626371
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:15 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | Eevee55
> ID | 1033286

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | Eevee55
> ID | 1033286
> PROMPT | Sara looks at the robot curiously, wondering what is wrong with it. She does not see anything obvious, like an unconnected wire hanging from it, nor is she entirely sure what the robot is supposed to be doing so she can try to examine the parts that seem related to that. So, they sigh silently and start painstakingly examining the robot piece by piece, from one side to the other. Eventually she comes to the realization that several of the parts she researched for class yesterday are present in the robot. Now having an idea of what might be wrong with the robot, they start examining those specific parts closer, and then read over the notes they took the previous day. Perhaps the research that was assigned yesterday was meant to help the class prepare for today's assignment? Soon she notices some things that are different from how they should be according to her research. Looking through their notes for guidance, Sara gets to work on trying to fix the robot. She carefully uses some tools to fix the parts she recognizes from her research, taking care not to accidentally break the robot in the process. Near the end of the class's scheduled meeting time, Sara finally finishes, and turns on the robot hopefully. It works! Sara grins, excited to have succeeded in fixing it. They bring the robot back over to Mulch with a smile.

>>> ROBOT BUILDING !
> USERNAME | Eevee55
> ID | 1033286
> ROBOT | Image
Includes all three bonus items; the fish are made of fabric!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:17 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | blizzard180
> ID | 1026652

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | blizzard180
> ID | 1026652
> PROMPT |
    Fossil investigated the robot, he didnt se anything wrong on the outside, so with only a little difficulty, he opened it up only saw a bunch of string tangled up in the inner workings of the robot. it was like someone had literally just shoved a handfull of string into the back of the robot and turned it on. he wondered if anything was damaged, or if there was just to much string for anything to move. he went and retrieved a pair of scissors, and then got to work on the robot. it took longer than it would have for other chicoons(due to his short arms he couldn't see what he was doing as comfortably), but he still managed to completely detangle the robot before class ended. thankfully nothing was badly damaged, and the robot was now functioning perfectly.
140 words

>>> ROBOT BUILDING !
> USERNAME | blizzard180
> ID | 1026652
> ROBOT | sticker numbers, cloth bow and hat, gears inside and for the "nose"
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:38 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | BunnyBeam
> ID | 832349
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:50 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | BananaSnake
> ID | 1079492
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:25 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | Zigzagoon
> ID | 97981
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:02 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | yokaibytes
> ID | 518991

>>> DAILY PROMPT !
> USERNAME | yokaibytes
> ID | 518991
> PROMPT | Mulch dropped a small chicoon-like robot with wheels for legs on her desk and gave Junebug the assignment of figuring out what was wrong with it and then fix it. Oh boy, this was going to be tough. This robot came with a controller. First, she tried turning the robot on by flipping the switch located on its back. She watched its lights flicker on, but when she began inputting commands with the controller... nothing happened! Perhaps something was wrong with the sensor that received commands from the remote control? She opened up the robot and checked for damages, but there wasn't anything visibly damaged as far as she could tell. She carefully dissected it, replacing the sensor before reassembling it, but it still didn't respond to the remote! She inspected the remote, seeing a panel in the back where batteries would go. Opening it... there were no batteries in it. She sat there in shock for a moment before putting new batteries... and it was working just fine after that.
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:02 am

>>> DAILY ROLL !
> USERNAME | HeyoCoyoteHere
> ID | 964822
Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

robotics class > day eight

Postby bug » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:07 am

day eight
skipped? please check your form!
if you think you have done nothing wrong still,
please ping me in the chicoons discord!

116794 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

116794 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r/uc | leg style edit (thick), hand edit (larger)

116794 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

116794 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

116794 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

116794 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | shaped flame (book shaped)

116794 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | erases a single, or a pair of symmetrical markings

116794 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

116794 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

116794 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

116794 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | other than feathered wings

116794 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

116794 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

377392 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1048449 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

45716 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    n/a | adds crayon-textured stars, hearts, squares, or circles to a chicoon's design

17099 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    2uc, unlim c + candle horns trait myo

108699 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

108699 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

224745 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

224745 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

224745 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

224745 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | flame halos or small patches of fire

224745 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

224745 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

646813 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

459834 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1030520 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | sparkles/particles edit; must look like sparks

1030520 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1029503 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | allows for event companion species named; ghost taurii, book bug, or pumpkit

1029503 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1029503 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1029503 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1029503 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

880033 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

701230 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

416790 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | unmatching eyes/fire

416790 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

416790 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a friend! they seem willing to help out! this item allows for the following:
    claim the daily chicoon!

416790 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

416790 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

416790 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

416790 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

416790 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

416790 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

e | candle horns

1050512 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

1050512 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1064483 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1064483 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1064483 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1064483 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1084734 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1084734 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

144488 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

3218 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames

3218 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

3218 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

652370 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

778953 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

778953 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

778953 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

778953 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

778953 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a fire extinguisher! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

908562 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

908562 you found a eraser! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

414623 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

788126 you found a solar panel! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

698034 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

283946 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

1046041 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

254592 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a pencil box! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | horns (thin, sharp)

981877 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a coding pamphlet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

981877 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

626371 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1033286 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1033286 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1033286 you found a knife and duct tape! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | teeth and claw edit

1033286 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1033286 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1033286 you found a circuit board! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    nr | physique edit

1033286 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1033286 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1026652 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

1026652 you found a crayons! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a remote control! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1026652 you found a caterpillar treads! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    uc | leg style edit

1026652 you found a sticker sheet! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    c | eye style/shape edit

1026652 you found a bag of snacks! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a book bag! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1026652 you found a heavy textbook! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

832349 you found a sketchy cables! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:

1079492 you found a relaxing candle! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    e | candle horns

97981 you found a spilled oil! you put this away for later, maybe you'll need it! this item allows for the following:
    r | two flames
Last edited by bug on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me