Re: Astronomy 101: Community (Day 7)

Postby rem sleep » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:35 am

Chase!

User+ID: rem sleep 224745
Chicoon: blank
Art/Writing: Blank chases after the strange, green, cat-like creature! Maybe they have some connection to what's happening with Meteion? Or at the very least they might lead to some answers! Blank has no better guesses, and he's really worried about his fellow astronomer! So off he heads, scrambling fast on the green alien's paws to hopefully catch sight of some sort of clue! [ 62 words ]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:57 am

Chase!

User+ID: BananaSnake + 1079492
Chicoon: Unicus
Art/Writing: Unicus signs after it. “Hey wait! You’re green, like me! And little, like me! Can we talk instead of running?” It then occurs to him that in order to understand or even see what he’s saying, the creature has to turn around, as well as understand sign language. He hurriedly gives chase.
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:49 am

Chase!

User+ID: yokaibytes 518991
Chicoon: Druid
Art/Writing:
The missing Meteion was rather concerning, but Druid couldn't dwell on it for long as their thoughts were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a feline entity! Druid was quite curious about this strange creature that had suddenly appeared. They had never seen anything like it, and they knew A LOT about the various lifeforms that inhabited this planet. Of course, they had to know more about this mysterious green critter. "Did you see that? Come, let us investigate!" Druid signed before following the creature.
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:54 am

Chase!

User+ID: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon: honeydew
Art/Writing: Honeydew heaved a sigh. "Why does stuff always seem to go wrong during these events... and why am I always present for it?". They shake their head somewhat before running after the small green... cat... creature... thing. They aren't really sure what it is and they're terrified it could be dangerous but they decide to chase the creature regardless.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EatingTuna » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:06 am

Chase!

User+ID: EatingTuna 1064483
Chicoon: Banban farts
Art/Writing: banban doesnt chase, they just sadly stare as the strange thing runs off
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparklysatyrcat » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:33 am

Chase!

User+ID: sparklysatyrcat + 1024275
Chicoon: Chesire
Art/Writing:
Ches spots the creature, and as soon as it takes off, bounds after it! It’s funny blinks caught their attention. They wanted to investigate it further! Perhaps it was a new friend? Or, rather, a fiend? Ches continues sprinting after the creature excitedly, not bothering to check if he was pushing anyone out of the way!
【☆】yo! I’m vinnie!【☆】

★ he/she ★ self-taught artist + writer!! ★ add + autism ★ i use mobile a lot! ★

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sparklysatyrcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:35 am

Chase!

User+ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Chicoon: Hexite
Art/Writing: Hexite looked at the creature in confusion. He was startled when it ran off. With just a small hesitation, he dashed off after it. Perhaps the creature was trying to lead them somewhere? Even if not, it might not be a good idea to let this creature run free. Was this creature someone's companion? Hexite had so many questions running through his mind as he gave chase.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:41 am

Chase!

User+ID: Clementine Cloud + 476020
Chicoon: Shrimp Heaven
Art/Writing: Shrimp has some experience chasing feline creatures after all she's done at the library, so immediately her pupils grow wide when the creature takes off. She begins to chase after it, bounding through the room, dodging other students and jumping over telescopes. What is this creature? Shrimp has no idea, but maybe if she catches it Biolum could tell her more!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results Day 7

Postby cinerious » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:10 pm

Day [7] Astronomy 101: Community Results

@Ottercola [111526] Receives x1 Telescope
    @SonOfStarGod 639144 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @rainbowpanda101 + 116794 Receives x1 Meteorite
    @Galaxytale #646813 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @almondkitty 377392 Receives x1 Sundial
    @Eevee55 + 1033286 Receives x1 Compass
    @imabanditø 908562 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Eye (???) - Premade Chicoon (This user gets a chicoon from here)
    @ThatPinkThing [300398] Receives x1 Crayons
    @-aeris + 800027 Receives x1 Satellite
    @reshihall + 1029503 Receives x1 Sundial
    @PowerYetUnknown 981877 Receives x1 Meteorite
    @beema 1016286 Receives x1 Book Bag
    @Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790 Receives x1 Satellite
    @.henloimmabirb. + 778953 Receives x1 Armillary Sphere
    @Wulfums + 156003 Receives x1 Crayons
    @FatalCollapse + 852442 Receives x1 Crayons
    @woofer-moosh + 283946 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @blizzard180//1026652 Receives x1 Celatone
    @HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822 Receives x1 Compass
    @lilymouse385 698034 Receives x1 Telescope
    @Zigzagoon 97981 Receives x1 Armillary Sphere
    @seiku88 + 414623 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Eye (???) - Premade Chicoon (This user gets a chicoon from here)
    @snappjawz 1050512 Receives x1 Celatone
    @CuppaTea #90240 Receives x1 Relaxing Candle
    @Exitium + 626371 Receives x1 Pencil Box
    @case 108699 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @rem sleep 224745 Receives x1 Meteorite
    @BananaSnake + 1079492 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Paw (Unedited Event MYO with Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @yokaibytes 518991 Receives x1 Pencil Box
    @shadedk9 652370 Receives x1 Meteorite
    @EatingTuna 1064483 Receives x1 Bag of Snacks
    @sparklysatyrcat + 1024275 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Paw (Unedited Event MYO with Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @dragoness129 + 3218 Receives x1 Star Map Fragment: The Flame (Event MYO: 2x Uncommon & 5x Common & Candle Horns Event Trait)
    @Clementine Cloud + 476020 Receives x1 Telescope

Extra Reward!
"Ah! The stars can indeed be used to infer the future as well as represent the past! Give Poe my regards :D"

@Zigzagoon 97981 Receives x1 Book Bag

Help with the chase!

These users can claim a chicoon from here...
      sparklysatyrcat + 1024275
      -aeris + 800027
      Zigzagoon 97981
      rainbowpanda101 + 116794
      snappjawz 1050512
Last edited by cinerious on Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 8 OPEN

Postby cinerious » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:10 pm

As you chase the creature you notice it keeps doubling back, making sure you are following. It leads you to the janitor's closet? Following inside, you struggle to find the light before it flickers on. Looking around you don’t see the creature anymore. Did you imagine it? Just as you’re about to leave you feel a brush by your paws, it’s the creature again! It slinks over to the far wall, and disappears???

Without thinking you dive forward THROUGH the wall! On the other side is another small room wall to wall with monitors, but as you get closer to the monitors you don’t see what you thought you would (the school grounds), instead you see the surrounding woods, you recognize the clearing where you have astronomy lab, and you see the skyline above the school? Who would need to monitor that stuff?

The creature is by your paws again, trying to get underfoot, but no longer running: you've reached where it wanted you to be. Looking around you try to see if there’s any other clues as to what is going on. By the monitors is a shelf of tapes and notebooks. The tapes have labels with dates and a keyword, most of them seemed mundane and only dated back a couple years. “Nothing” or “Same Old”, “Bats”, “Auroras”, etc.. As you get closer to the present day, however, the keywords get a bit stranger. “Lights/UFOs?”, “Calling”, “Shadows”.

Shaking yourself, you move on to the tables next to that shelf. Littering the table are the same tools you used in class. On another shelf are a myriad astronomy textbooks and what seems to be used notebooks and papers scattered around.

What is this place the creature led you to? What is someone trying to accomplish here? Why would they need all the astronomy equipment?
    Prompts are 50 words or a colored sketch minimum, there is no maximum, you can do both!
    If you don't have a chicoon to use you can use Miles or Poppet!

Code: Select all
[b][u]Where are we?[/u][/b]

[b]User+ID:[/b]
[b]Chicoon:[/b]
[b]Art/Writing:[/b]

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items