LBC #TT020 by Oddly Shaded

Based on Click to view
Artist Oddly Shaded [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #TT020

Postby Oddly Shaded » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:52 pm

The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!

Owner: Runnersback
Show Name: SW's The Hills
Barn Name: Peeper
Height: 14hh
Eye Color: Potions and poisons
Phenotype: Wild bay leopard appaloosa ghouls eyes
Genotype: Ee A+a+ Lplp PATN1patn1 eyey
Edits:
- Long mane
- Long tail
- Heterochromia
- Heavy Fur
Breeding Info:
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #TT020

Postby Temper » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter:
Prompt:

mark!

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:26 am

Owner:Runnersback
Show Name: SW’s The Hills
Height: 14 hh
Halter: artists choice!
Prompt:
It was a cool crisp autumnal morning with low fog sweeping over the cool Nevada mountain ranges. The farmstead of Southwind Fields was readily getting prepared for the fall bash and market that was held annually with all the surrounding businesses and farms. I had decided to take a long tour around the corn maze when I heard a loud Crunch-munch-munch behind me! When I whipped around the sound had disappeared a long with the culprit who left corn kernel bits in its place. As I continued on ready to leave, a lovely pair of red eyes appeared out from the corn watching my every move in the middle of taking another nibble of the leftover corn in the maze. Moving the corn aside I couldn’t help but laugh at the monster in front of me which was a sweet little Appaloosa who was desperate to have a mid morning snack. After a few bribes with some carmel corn, Peeper and I became the best of friends.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:24 am

Owner: werepickle
Show Name: BcE When Shadows Rise
Barn Name: Haunter
Height: 15hh
Halter: dark purple
Prompt: mark
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PotatoPup » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:20 pm

Owner:PotatoPup
Show Name:Spotted Delight
Barn Name:Fawn
Height: 15.2hh
Halter:Artist's Choice
Prompt:
It was the dead of night in the middle of a grove i found. I started going there as a child and never stopped. As the days grew colder I usually wouldn't go but right now I wanted a break to breathe in fresh air and take in the beauty of the forest. As I sat down against a large oak I heard snapping branches from my left, brushing it off as wildlife I take out some of the candy I bought. Sighing I plug my nearly forgotten headphones in starting my playlist. Oblivious to anything else I start to dose, comforted by my surroundings and the music in my ears. A soft nose woke me as I laid my eyes upon a gorgeous mare sniffing my hand and then empty candy boxes. We briefly locked eyed and I knew she was the gal for me, my future riding partner.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PotatoPup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Runnersback wrote:Owner:Runnersback
Show Name: SW’s The Hills
Height: 14 hh
Halter: artists choice!
Prompt:
It was a cool crisp autumnal morning with low fog sweeping over the cool Nevada mountain ranges. The farmstead of Southwind Fields was readily getting prepared for the fall bash and market that was held annually with all the surrounding businesses and farms. I had decided to take a long tour around the corn maze when I heard a loud Crunch-munch-munch behind me! When I whipped around the sound had disappeared a long with the culprit who left corn kernel bits in its place. As I continued on ready to leave, a lovely pair of red eyes appeared out from the corn watching my every move in the middle of taking another nibble of the leftover corn in the maze. Moving the corn aside I couldn’t help but laugh at the monster in front of me which was a sweet little Appaloosa who was desperate to have a mid morning snack. After a few bribes with some carmel corn, Peeper and I became the best of friends.

Congratulations Runnersback <3
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:32 am

AHHHH! Thank you so much Peeper is going to have a wonderful time in Southwind!!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups