Re: Chicoon Cryptid Hunt

Postby Kitsune. » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 am

Username + Id: Kitsune. + 577255
Right or left?: right
A little something extra?: Caiman's eyes widened- it's clear the title of 'expert cryptid hunter' was not how he would describe himself. "Uh... well, right is always the right way to go... right?" He glanced at his companion, Gilia, for some sort of reassurance. After a moment of silence, Gilia announced, "Yeah, sure! Let's go right!" before skipping off down the tunnel to the right.

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:01 am

Username + Id: LittleMaple + 967464
Right or left?: left!
A little something extra?: Everyone knows you always go left in a maze! Even Raindrop knows that!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:42 am

Username + Id: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Right or left?: Right
A little something extra?: "Right seems to be the right way to go," Olli thinks to himself, "it's just got to be right...that's the way I will go!"
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282

*I'm away on vacation till the 22nd -- apologies for delayed replies/messages!*
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:11 am

Username + Id: VenomousParadise 888989
Right or left?: Right
A little something extra?: Palett stares deadpan at Mystra for several long moments before turning away with a long sigh. They stumble forward and knock into the right door, deciding to give it a try.
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:02 pm

OK the day is closed! Allow me a moment to finish up responses
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:14 pm

Today all paths earn the same prize (unless otherwise stated)
this will not continue and tomorrow marks the point where paths will earn different prizes
Everyone earned a pebble unless otherwise stated (if you earned an alternate prize it will say so next to your response

God??? wrote:[sweathie 703858]
You hear a voice from above your head, but when you look up no one is there
“You rolled a natural 20 and a 15. The hallway is empty. Please move on. There is story to get to”

Mystra wrote:[-roadkill-69- 825808]
Mystra scratches her head, pausing for a second.
“Left is always right? I um I don’t think that’s how it goes… but alright…”

Mystra wrote:[Leloiod & 990219]
“Huh I don’t think I’ve ever heard that one before. Then again I don’t really have that good of a sense of direction. Well you’re the boss! Let’s go”

Mystra wrote:[syn_cat + 737315]
Mystra taps her paws impatiently while waiting for Ceres to make a decision. When the decision is finally made she lets out a sigh of relief before happily following.

Mystra wrote:[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677]
“I like the confidence! See this is what a real cryptid hunter looks like. You’re definitely a lot better than me heh…” Mystra laughed awkwardly before bouncing after Meelis.

Mystra wrote:[rosemeadow + 985317]
“Oh uh…” Mystra laughed awkwardly. “I didn’t mean to ruin the mood… Oh well left it is… Let’s go” She dragged her feet a little as she walked, looking a little upset.

Mystra wrote:[Loxosceles 944066]
Instead of a pebble you win a Water Potion
Mystra took a small step back when Cirtus started to panic. “Woah hey hey it’s ok calm down. I didn’t mean to scare you…” She shifted her wings uncomfortably. She wasn’t expecting Citrus to be upset. “I’m sorry that I uh lied to you… I probably should have just told you from the beginning. But I wasn’t expecting to actually find anything. I thought we would just find like a weird looking dog or something. Not all this…”

Mystra took a second to look around the area, her eyes full of wonder. “But Citrus, listen to me. You’ve been doing a fantastic job. You’re a lot better than you think you are. We’re going to get to the bottom of this together, ok? I’m right here with you. I may be no professional, but we can do this.”

Mystra wrote:[hamkid + 299978]
Instead of a pebble you win a ”Killer” Gummy
“I’m glad you’re not mad.” Mystra laughed awkwardly. “I was really interested in the weird things I saw and I was afraid no one would help me if I didn’t say I was a professional or whatever, you know? I’d love to meet your friend! I’ve done a lot of reading… I’ve just never actually found anything…”

She let out a small chuckle at Esper’s joke. “No no I thought that was pretty funny. Good one. But let’s not goof off too much, we do kinda have a mystery to solve”

Mystra wrote:[tiredddd + 930627]
“I mean… I can’t argue with that logic. Onwards!” Mystra laughed a little before following behind Tanger.

Mystra wrote:[Eevee55 + 1033286]
Mystra laughed a little and followed behind Sara. “Not even going to think about it for a second or question me about why I lied? Well, I like your spirit! Let’s go!”

Mystra wrote:[~Dabi~ 1025193]
She watched Izumi, tilting her head. What was he doing? When he made his decision she nodded. “Alright then, right it is! Lead the way my friend.”

Mystra wrote:[Caeleesi / 309551]
Mystra smiled as she followed Miles. “I’m so glad that you’re still interested in investigating this with me! I’m sure we can get to the bottom of this mystery.”

Mystra wrote:[emblo #275115]
Instead of a pebble you win a Twin Popsicle
Mystra laughed awkwardly, trying to hide the fact that she was upset. Her wings drooped a little as she traced a circle on the ground with her paw. “I’m sorry… I thought there was something going on and I needed help. I thought no one would take me seriously if I didn’t say I was a professional or something… I really wasn’t expecting us to find anything like this! I was only after a cool picture or like a weird dog.”

Mystra wrote:[Raven_Wolf + 129356]
Mystra smiled. “I’m glad you’re still excited! We’re really in for a mystery now. Let’s do this!”

Mystra wrote:[flowerguts 1042782]
“That’s the spirit!” Mystra laughed. “Now let’s go solve this mystery!”

Mystra wrote:[Eievui + 81226]
Mystra smiled. “Oh I’m so glad you’re still going to help me! I was afraid you were about to turn around and leave me after you found out I was a fraud. I wasn’t expecting to find something huge like this.” She laughed a little awkwardly, glancing down the two hallways. “But you’re right, there’s something here and we need to get to the bottom of this! No matter what I’ll stick with you. Let’s go!”

Mystra wrote:[Furrydogs12 992378]
"Alright then! left it is!

Mystra wrote:[woofer-moosh + 283946]
Instead of a pebble you win a Gumemone
“Woah wait I’m with Addy here! Splitting the party is always a bad idea! Have you learned nothing?” Her wings flap in distress. “I may not be an expert but I’ve played enough D&D to know that this is a bad idea.”

She quiets down as the two talk with each other, she did tell them to take the lead after all. “Coin flip? Ok fine. I’m fine with that.” She sits down and lets Froge do their thing. “Tails… ok well then… uh”

She rapidly looks between the two, not sure who to follow as they split down separate hallways. On one hand Addy looks like she could use some encouragement… but maybe it would be good for her to get out of her comfort zone. With a small sigh she decides to follow Froge.

Mystra wrote:[Lying_Lilacs | 246030]
Mystra laughed a little. “Well I sure hope you’re right! You’ve got the energy for sure. Let’s do this Almos! We have a mystery to solve or aliens to catch… well we’ll just have to go and find out huh?”

Mystra wrote:[wafflefalaffle 934946]
“That’s the spirit!” Mystra laughed and followed. “We’ve got a mystery to solve!”

Mystra wrote:[HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822]
Instead of a pebble you win a Gumemone
“Split up?” Mystra’s fur fluffs up a little with panic. “I mean I don’t think splitting up is really a good idea. I may not be the expert but like… I think that’s a bad idea”

She shifted awkwardly, letting the two of them talk. She did tell them that they were in charge so it was only fair that she let them make the decisions. She already lied to them… it would be even worse to go back on her word. “Coin flip? Uh yeah that’s fair.”

She watched them split up with a slight frown. Addy looked pretty upset. She chased after her. “Hey! I’m not gonna let you go alone. It’ll be you and me! We got this.”

Mystra wrote:[shortstop + 201714]
“Alright! Right it is. Let’s go!”

Mystra wrote:[Mavi 561197]
Mystra laughed a bit. “Well I trust your judgment! So right it is!”

Mystra wrote:[stellulite + 666555]
Mystra smiles a little bit as she watches Etch ponder. “Don’t think too hard, this isn’t life or death… probably. Look, whatever is out there I’ve got your back. I may not be a professional, but you’re my friend and I’ll do anything to protect my friends.”

Mystra wrote:[rainbowpanda101 + 116794]
“Right it is! Let’s go solve this mystery.”

Mystra wrote:[ Otercola [111526]]
Mystra shifted a little bit, noticing Zamper’s anxiety. “Yeah I wasn’t expecting anything to really come of this… but uh here we are heh…” she laughed a little bit. “I appreciate the help. I’m really excited to figure out what we’ve got going on!”

Mystra wrote:[case // 108699]
Instead of a pebble you win a ”Killer” Gummy
Mystra shifted uncomfortably, her feathers ruffling. She could feel the shift in the mood. “Well uh alright left it is…” Her fur ruffled some as she continued to walk. She had to do something to break the tension. “I uh I’m sorry for lying… I just didn’t think anyone would take me seriously if they didn’t think I was a professional or whatever. I knew something was up… but I didn’t think it would be this big. I thought we were gonna see like a weird looking dog… or maybe like bigfoot… not this…”

Mystra wrote:[nio 144488]
“Is it left or is it right? Well uh I trust your judgment! Left it is”

Mystra wrote:[mothha 715616]
“Alright! Right it is”

Mystra wrote:[Cinerious 242408]
Mystra shifted uncomfortably at Poppet’s glare, her feathers ruffling. “I’m sorry for lying… I was afraid no one would help me if they realized I wasn’t legit.” She signed quickly as she followed behind. “I didn’t think we were actually going to find anything though… I was expecting nothing more than a deer in a dress. You know?”

Seeing that Poppet was willing to continue even after she was lied to made Mystra realize that perhaps she didn’t have to lie in order to get help. Her fur slowly flattened out as she followed down the hallway.

Mystra wrote:[MaroonCookie + 1014873]
“You know, I never thought about how obvious right being right would be! You’ve gotta be right... unless they’re using reverse psychology or whatever… well uh… let’s go”

Mystra wrote:[GreyScale 862594]
“Right it is! Let’s do this!”

Mystra wrote:[imabanditø 908562]
Instead of a pebble you win a Twin Popsicle
“Oh I’m so glad you’re not mad!” Mystra smiled. “I was afraid no one would want to help me if I didn’t say I was a professional. I’ve really had fun with you too! You’ve become a real friend.”

She looked down the two paths, they both looked the same to her… how were they going to pick? “Right is always right?” She laughed. “Well I can’t argue with that logic! Onwards comrade!” And with that she followed montgomery down the hall.

Mystra wrote:[space oddity + 17099]
“Left it is! We got this Ally. I know you’re nervous… and honestly so am I, but we’re together and that’s what counts.

Mystra wrote:[pineapplecatman - 1032664]
“Alright then! Let’s head left.”

Mystra wrote:[Griff 254592]
“I’m so glad you’re not mad! I’m sure we can get to the bottom of this. You said you’re an adventurer and that’s a lot more than I can say… let’s go get to the bottom of this!”

Mystra wrote:[InuImori 309045]
“You’re right! We may not be professionals… but we found this place and the key so that’s gotta count for something… Let’s get to the bottom of this mystery!”

Mystra wrote:[Zubers 1011810]
“Oh no! Are you ok? Here i’ve got bandages. Let’s get you fixed up and headed out to explore this!”

Mystra wrote:[bakuraas. + 876991]
Mystra watched the companions argue with a small smile. “Man they’re quite the handful aren’t they?” She laughed lightly. “So right it is huh? Well then, let's get going.”

Mystra wrote:[-aeris + 800027]
Mystra sat there the whole time and let Winter think. She hardly spoke, afraid she would mess up whatever calculations were going through his head. He’s taking so long so surely he must be doing something important…

Mystra wrote:[Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466]
“Oh yes! I love reading those types of books. Ooh it really does feel like we’re in one of those huh? That’s so fun!” Mystra laughed as she followed. “I hope this place isn’t a maze, I’m really not very good with mazes.”

Mystra wrote:[BunnyBeam + 832349]
Mystra laughed as Gulliver marched down the hallway. “Alright, Left it is. Wait for me!!!”

Mystra wrote:[FatalCollapse + 852442]
Mystra turned her head at Frostbyte’s remark. “I don’t know… you know maybe you are right.”

Mystra wrote:[Kitsune. + 577255]
Mystra laughed a little as Gilia bounced off. “Well maybe I need to give your little friend my cryptid hunter badge” She elbowed Caiman before following behind Gilia.

Mystra wrote:[LittleMaple + 967464]
“Oh uh… I actually didn’t know that… maybe this is why I’m bad at mazes…”

Mystra wrote:[.henloimmabirb. + 778953]
“Well.. if you say so… Onwards!”

Mystra wrote:[VenomousParadise 888989]
Mystra shifted uncomfortably under Palett’s gaze. “I was afraid no one would take me seriously… I wanted help investigating whatever mystery was going on here… But uh let’s go.”
Last edited by Cr0wz on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Day 8 is open
Welcome to Trinity Post! What mystery will you uncover?

Please check the front page for more info
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Username + id: BunnyBeam + 832349
Item: doll
Little something extra: Gulliver marches on through the hallway, barely waiting for Mystra, Gulliver is just way too curious on what this adventure will hold! The moment Gulliver reaches the big open room, he stops and stares at the eye embroidered carpet. Why those eyes? He thinks for himself before looking at the rest of the room. Amazed by those beautiful chicoon statues, Gulliver walks on. This time he walks quite slowly though. Taking in all that he sees. What an interesting room.
At the end of the rows of eye covered statues, they see a statue with gems for eyes! Though it does look beautiful, it gives off an eerie vibe. Slowly walking closer to the statue, it is clear that it is holding some items, some weird shiny pyramid and a doll. 'That pyramid is way too shiny, Imma grab that doll, it looks quite eh. Interesting?' Gulliver grabs the doll that seems to change expression from time to time, well, time to take a little rest perhaps? A bit of sleep will make him feel better, probably.
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:47 pm

Username + id: -roadkill-69- 825808
Item: plush
Little something extra: Tea loves plushies! he takes it for his personal collection, its his now.
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pineapplecatman » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Username + id: pineapplecatman - 1032664
Item: doll.
Little something extra: Zirk chose the doll. you feel like it didnt choose because of reason. it.. it just likes hoarding random objects. and it.. doesnt like yellow. zirk isnt the brightest chicoon, but its very skilled at hating colors for no reason..
Once was mask

quit cs, may come back may not, i have no clue. catching up on dued artwork and getting my pets and items gone and thats that i suppose. stress sucks, if you need to contact me really bad go to my th or my discord (pineapplecatman )

please dont like my oekaki work ty
pineapplecatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me