Re: Wes' Waypoints - Day 7

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:14 am

I’m participating in Prompt Day #7!
    Username: Cosmic_Dragon
    Your ID#: 1031466
    Previous Entry:
    Chicoon: Argus
      Cloud Watching
      Show or tell us about some clouds that your Chicoon has seen, what shapes they made, what kind, etc.!
    Entry:
    Argus remembers the skybeast vividly. The way the storm-heavy clouds came together to form a thunderous brow and scowling jaw, the great glowing eye of the moon peeking through... Though he came home soaked to the bone, his shivers were not only borne of the icy rain that night.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madeofkaons » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:09 am

Username: rosemeadow
    Your ID#: 985317
    Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4766474&start=80#p139196836
    Chicoon: Zeno (Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4768266)
      Cloud Watching
      Show or tell us about some clouds that your Chicoon has seen, what shapes they made, what kind, etc.!
    Entry: Story
    Zeno, after a previous number of excitement-filled days at the campground, felt oddly disconcerted. The days and activities within them had been exciting, yes, but they had been perhaps slightly overwhelming. They had been disturbing especially for a chicoon who, in normal cirucumstances, did not enjoy summer. Or other chicoons. Or delightful adventures akin to that of a children's fantasy book, he thought with a slight hint of sarcasm when remembering all that he had done at the various summer camp booths. Overall, he was- shockingly!- enjoying himself, but he needed a break. That, indeed, was something evident to him based upon what his mood had been when he had woken up that morning.
    After careful avoidance of the gazes from several other chicoons, a brief collision with a tree, and some puzzling over landmarks and trail markings, Zeno finally found the meadow that he had been led to only days prior during the summer trip. He had decided to try cloud watching, and he made a (self-deemed) foolish promise to himself that he would take mental notes on whatever clouds happened to capture his interest. He hadn't even attempted to consider doodling the clouds on an actual notebook or piece of paper, though. Zeno was no artist. Choosing a spot amongst the flowering lilacs that swayed in the wind, he settled down underneath the clear blue sky and began to cloud-gaze. His stream of mentally-written notes began, a sort of poetic mood settling upon the chicoon.
    I.. see a pinkish cloud. It's streaked across the sky, kind of like rose-coloured paint from a paintbrush on a blue canvas. Why is it pink? It's not sunset. Focus on the clouds, Zeno. Another weirdly-shaped one, what does that one look like? It's quite large- it looks like cotten candy, actually, really puffy or bulbous. There's another one that looks like that, but it's tall instead of wide. Funhouse mirror-like. There, now I have an analogy for that one. It's a chicoon looking in a funhouse mirror. Aha! Oh, look, that cloud is spiralling, it looks like how a whirlpool would from underneath. It's even blue-ish, too. I like this one that's floating by, it's really big. Sort of spiral-like as well. Wait are those tornado clouds. Am I watching a tornado form? (Zeno became, at this moment, suddenly more alert as he stared upwards at the clouds). No. Not a tornado. If it is, it's hitting someone else. (Zeno settled back down into his former position). That cloud looks to be a triangle. Astoundingly similar to a triangle, in fact. Now there's one passing in front of it, a friendly-looking one. It's...
    Zeno began, though he was not fully aware of it, spinning a tale inspired by the shapes of the clouds. What he also was not aware of was the steadily passing time. Hours and hours went by of a constant story in his head, weaved intricately from none other than the clouds suspended lazily above him. This was something he had not done since he had come to the camp, and as he watched the clouds, he felt himself begin to relax once more, readying himself for the next day of events to partake in. The final cloud he saw before drifting off into an afternoon nap was one that resembled, uncannily, a locked door. He saw more clouds, of course, They were simply in his dreams. Zeno hated sharing his dreams.
hello there! i'm madeofkaons

☆ she/her ☆ math and physics nerd ☆
madeofkaons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:17 am

Username: case
    Your ID#: 108699
    Previous Entry: Here!
    Chicoon: Cirrus!
      Cloud Watching
    Entry: Story
    Cirrus stared up at the sky, squinting her eyes as the sun shined directly in her face. She should be pretty good at identifying at least one type of cloud. Ah, there it was! A group of classic cirrus clouds, wispy and long. Sometimes Cirrus thought that cirrus clouds looked like a bunch of hands outstretched, reaching toward something just out of reach. Other times, cirrus clouds looked like angel wings or puffs of smoke. Cirrus turned her head to look at some cumulus clouds in the distance. These clouds looked like more of a “classic” cloud. Cirrus thought that these clouds looked like a giant explosion. Cirrus greatly enjoyed cloud spotting because of how relaxing it was, and it could be done from any location. Every cloud seemed unique to her, just like how every Chicoon was unique too.
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:43 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
    Your ID#: 778953
    Previous Entry: Day 6
    Chicoon: Eos
      Cloud Watching
    Entry: Image
    Eos saw a cloud that looked a bit like his companion, Soot!:D It made him very happy.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:17 am

Username: Syn_cat
    Your ID#: 737315
    Previous Entry: Day 6
    Chicoon: Ceres
      Cloud Watching
    Entry: Image or Story
    After a long day of participating in camp events, Ceres decided to relax. He was exhausted from fishing, he didn't expect the fish to be so hard to catch.
    He found a nice hill to chill at, placing a nice blue and white polka dotted blanket so he could rest without getting itchy from the grass. He laid down, staring at the beautiful blue sky, white fully clouds danced in the heavens above.
    He always wondered what clouds were made of, he always thought they had the texture of cotton candy.
    One of the clouds looked like a fluffy little sheep. He loved to see shapes of clouds and guess what they resemble most. Another cloud danced past rapidly, it looked like a tree. He always loved to make stories of the cloud shapes.
    So far there's still a tree and a sheep in the sky, maybe the sheep was relaxing by a tree just like he was. Maybe there's a whole new sky world up there and the clouds were representing what happened up there. He always loved to came up with far-fetched 'theories' about the world around him, even if it isn't true or well sounds outright crazy.
    More clouds floated past, this time the sheep and the tree floating apart making abstract shapes from what they were before. He couldn't make out what they were or what they turned into.
    Time to look at the other clouds, he saw one resemble a dinosaur, one with a long neck and sharp teeth, and wings? Sounds more like a dragon than a dinosaur. But he always liked dinosaurs more. Another cloud floated past, resembling a butterfly. He made up another story, this time about a new type of dinosaur, running away from a little butterfly. Who knows? Maybe dinosaurs were scared of butterflies just like elephants are afraid of mice.
    Just like the sheep and the tree, the dinosaur and butterfly turned into abstract shapes that he couldn't make out what they are.
    He yawned, looking at the clouds were making him tired. He was fighting to fall asleep at this point, still keeping his eyes open he still looked at the cloudy sky.
    He could make out a couple of more shapes, a cat and a alien? He doesn't know what an alien looks like, he has never met one, so he uses his imagination on what he thinks they look like. The cloud alien had antenna, just like insects, and a round body with cat like features.
    He made up another story, this time about a cat alien meaning a earth cat for the first time. He imagined the meeting would be pretty cool yet a bit awkward since they were meeting their counterparts. A cat from space who travels the galaxy versus a cat who just lives on a single planet. He would imagine that they'd be friends since they were similar, and that they'd share stories of what space and what was living on a singular planet was like.
    Just like the sheep, tree, dinosaur and the butterfly, the clouds stretched into abstract shapes. Once again, from what he saw, he couldn't make out what they were or what they've turned into.
    He yawned again, heavy with sleep. He loved watching the clouds and making up stories, but sleep was winning him over. With another yawn, he curled up on his blanket and drifted off to sleep.

Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wes' Waypoints - Day 8

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Wes wrote:

~~~~~

Welcome to The Waypost!

Day 8 is now open!
Check here for the prompt! I will post when I close today's prompt around 8pm est!

Daily Findings wrote:
(story responses later tonight, I am a busy currently! Sorry!!)

imabanditø - 1 tinted stone
Eevee55 - 1 tinted stone
P3PP3R_c0rn - 1 tinted stone
Cosmic_Dragon - 1 tinted stone
rosemeadow - 1 tinted stone
case - 1 pebble
.henloimmabirb. - 1 tinted stone
Syn_cat - 1 tinted stone

Syn_cat
(+1 'Killer' Gummies)

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:44 pm

I’m participating in Prompt Day #8!
    Username: P3PP3R_c0rn
    Your ID#: 199677
    Previous Entry: Link
    Chicoon: Saturn's Calypso owned by Cinerious
      Companion Catching!
      It looks like the Companions are feeling restless, and they're running around causing some mischief on the campgrounds! Show or tell us about your Chicoons companion and what they've been up to for the day (if they don't have one, feel free to use one of mine!)
    Entry: Oh no! Calypso is digging holes everywhere!
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:58 am

Username: imabanditø
    Your ID#: 908562
    Previous Entry: x
    Chicoon: palura and the tedds, owned by Cinerious and kairi, owned by me
      Companion Catching!
      It looks like the Companions are feeling restless, and they're running around causing some mischief on the campgrounds! Show or tell us about your Chicoons companion and what they've been up to for the day (if they don't have one, feel free to use one of mine!)
    Entry: the tedds is showing kairi and palura some seaweed from beach scavenging! (also - could i upload this to th? i’ll add all 3 characters to it :>)
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:43 am

Username: case
    Your ID#: 108699
    Previous Entry: here!
    Chicoon: Saturn's Iapetus, owned by Cinerious
      Companion Catching!
Entry: Story -- Using they/them pronouns for Iapetus since I was not sure!
The Wonko carefully observed the beach, watching as Chicoons happily played near the water. Iapetus felt like the beach was a little too peaceful. Iapetus watched three kits attempt to build a sandcastle. Iapetus thought the kits' work was subpar at best. The kits each took turns adorning the sandcastle with seashells they had collected earlier in the day. Deciding to look for more shells, the kits turned their backs to the sandcastle, and that is when Iapetus struck. Iapetus quickly hopped over to the small sculpture. Mustering up all of their strength, Iapetus jumped on top of the castle. The castle was poorly constructed, so even though Iapetus did not weigh much, the structure came crumbling down. Iapetus ran away back into the bushes before the kits could identify them as the culprit. Even though Iapetus did not have a good view, they could hear the shrill wails of their victims. Maybe next time the kits should build a stronger sandcastle.
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:29 am

Username: hamkid
    Your ID#: 299978
    Previous Entry: Here!
    Chicoon: Saturn's Tethys owned by Cinerious
      Companion Catching!
Entry:
When the squished snacks seems sort of suspicious, you know?
Imagesp
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me