Stars #1180 by I Like Bees

Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1180

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Prompt suggested by DaniCalifornia in the Discord! Coat inspired by cat / source

Tell me about a time this cat was cat red-handed (or red-pawed)

Ends September 29th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Yolknose
Clan: The Still Waters
Description: Solid black with high
white and green eyes
Edits: Accessory (nr), sclera color (c)
Owner: feather '
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1180

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:14 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Egghead
Clan: PeaceClan
Prompt:

It was night, and a clan cat was sneaking out from his clan.

He could hear the trees whispering to eachother.

After walking for a while, the cat stopped.
This was his destination.

Gently jumping onto the windowsill, he tried to snatch a fried egg (sunny side up) but when he clumsily steadied the egg on his head, the plate.. slid off?

The egg was now sitting on his head.

"BUSTED!" a cat from his clan appeared in front of him.
"Oh, hello Ghostfeather-" he tried to start a conversation. Hopefully they wouldn't notice the egg on his head.

"Why are you stealing from the twolegs? Come on, Silverstar wants you back home." Ghostfeather said.

And after that crazy day night, the cat's punishment was his new name; Egghead.
it's actually a nice name ;-;

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:15 am

Username: mooshyy
Cat Name: Patch -> Eggface
Clan: Hollowclan
Prompt:
When Eggface was training to be a warrior, he was working on his tree climbing skills when he scrambled his way up the trunk of a tree near the Hollowclan base. His mentor, Hollowstar, had been asleep and forbade him to train on his own outside camp due to if he were to get lost or hurt, he would have to solve his problems alone, which could end fatally.

When he was on his way up the tree, it shook slightly and a bird's egg fell out of the tree and hit him smack on the head! He fell out of the tree and luckily only sprained his back right paw. Falling from that height, he should have at least completely broken a leg. He limped his way back over and fell asleep in his den, deciding it was time for a break.

Hollowstar had made his way over to wake Eggface up, and noticed the remains of of some sort of goop on his face along with eggshells. When Eggface stood up to start training again, he completely fell back over, revealing Hollowstar's suspicions to be true.

Due to Eggface's disobedience, he had to repeat his training in climbing for 2 moons more than expected and the rest of his training for 1 moon. He also had to restock the herbs he'd used after, coming back with the wrong ones almost 3 times. Needless to say, Eggface is a phenomenal warrior and knows a few herbs.

one moment I'm doing an extra for this BABY BOY omg,,, if extras are not allowed just ignore this lol
egg cat egg cat egg cat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:59 pm

Username:feather '
Cat Name: yolknose
Clan: the still waters
Prompt:
Colours swirled around him, cold stone beneath his paws. He felt something cold slide onto his nose, his egg. She gave it to him, his sister, it had been a dare, to crack a raw egg over his head. His eyes drifted toward the rivers, the one thing that separated him and her, something so small that kept them away.
A flash of fur broke his gaze apart from the river, and a slender figure approached him. Isla, the leader of silent mountains, met his eyes.
‘’ Come on, everyone is waiting for you, they’re probably very impatient by now, well most of them anyway.’’
‘’ Of course, I wouldn't dare argue with you, Isla.’’ he forced a smile, but her tail seemed to lash impatiently.
‘’Let’s go.’’ he followed her over the stone paths. It was time, the final decision, the ground seemed to tremble beneath him.
‘’We have decided that we will attack our enemies at dawn.’’

The rivers ran before him, the skies seemed to be stained with an unnatural colour, one that he had seen before. But what about her.. his sister? Could he just leave her again, just to face the fear of being alone again ? No, the only thing he could do, for his sister, was to tell her the news of the arriving attack, and maybe she would believe him. He propelled himself across the river, he crept up a tree, shutting out the light. What am I going to do? Was it a bad idea coming here? to help her?

The branch snapped, as he plunged down from the tree, he could hear voices close by. I have to get out of here! This wasn't part of the plan!

‘’ Yolknose! What are you doing here?’’ he instantly rose onto his paws, the world seemed to spin around him, silver coat, it seemed too familiar, was it her, Ivy? His sister?
‘’I have to tell you something,’’his eyes clouded with urgency, she had to believe him! no words seemed to form out of her lips, just silence.
‘’They are going to attack you at dawn.’’
‘’Why are you telling me this?’’ her eyes were cold. Did he not trust him anymore? Had he broken that with her?
‘’ I’m telling you the truth Ivy, but it’s your choice if you believe me or not.’’ he struggled onto his paws, turning toward the river.
‘’Yolknose, I- I believe you, but I’ll never forgive you for how you left me like that.’’
‘’Thank you, Ivy, I never thought you would even if you don’t forgive me.’’ he turned away toward the river, it was done

. A slender figure stepped in front of him, her tail slapped against his mouth. She had been following him! How hadn’t he realized? But why?
‘’ It seems I have been right about you, a filthy traitor. Nothing more nothing less,” Isla hissed. “What a shame, with a cowardly father, it was always expected.” flinching , he couldn't imagine his brave father a coward, but what if he was?

She continued, “ I knew you would be like him. And all traitors deserve to die.’’ cats stepped out of the shadows, the faces of cats he knew, the cats of his clan. her words were laced with scorn.

“Look how many cats are against you, Yolknose, Look how many you’ve betrayed ’’ a hiss escaped her jaws “Get him!”
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:09 am

feather ' wrote:Username:feather '
Cat Name: yolknose
Clan: the still waters
Prompt:

Congrats!

I'd also like to award an HM to Mooshyy !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:17 pm

thank you!! <3 congratulations on the hm! c: