Artist VashTheStampede [gallery]
Time spent 51 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Angelus

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat May 15, 2021 9:50 pm

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Lambicorn name: Angelus

"Who goes there?" echoed a loud, booming voice. Grey clouds covered the sky until they were parted to reveal the angelic Lambie. Beams of light blocked only by their impressive wingspan.

A traveler had ventured into Albi's land. Their eyes wide with amazement, void of the fear the guardian was used to seeing. Mouth agape in awe rather than howling screams of terror.

"I ask again," his voice came with a hint of annoyance behind its authority. "Who are you?"

The traveler, seemingly snapping out of their daze, stumbled on their words for a moment before spitting a sentence out. "I-I'm Shinx-" A raised brow from the guardian caused them to continue. "I'm here in search of Albi. I heard he can determine the value of any object!"

A look of almost annoyance was hidden by the shadows cast on the guardian's face until their hooves touched the ground.

"And just what makes you think you are worth his time?" he asked, unimpressed by the same old answer he always received when catching trespassers.

That is when Shinx dug through their bag, clanking and the sound of scraping metal rung in their ears. The young Lambie then revealed a rather unique trinket, one this guardian had thought long lost.

The guardian's eyes went wide with disbelief. The trinket had looked brand new no less. The last he had seen it, it was dirtied up and scratched by the abuse of sand storms. "Where did you get this?"

"Well, it's a long story," Shinx beamed, waiting for an invitation to tell his tale. All it took was a single encouraging nod from the winged Lambie for Shinx to begin their ramble. They were going to be here a while.

Out of view, Albi watched the two's interaction. It had been decades since a visitor came to their land. This was going to be fun.

[END]

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me