Shirengen ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD) by vicorish

Based on Click to view
Artist vicorish [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shirengen ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby vicorish » Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 am

Feathervals are a versatile serval-fox-hawk species that vary greatly with their bird & cat DNA.

✦ Shirengen is the monarch (leader) of the Garden Flock ✦
✦ Big, fluffy (she's half-birman!), and head lifted, Shirengen emanates total luxurious queen energy. But despite this, and her long-running reign, she is no uptight aristocrat - she is a loud, boisterous, vibrant life of the party, smiling and singing alongside her flock at every opportunity. She is quite meticulous with her beautiful, rare coat - and would be quite snippy about any hints that she is too gaudy or overgroomed. No detail too small or over the top for Shishi! She is greatly affectionate and generous with her flock, though tends to pick favourites to spoil with her attention and tokens. She can be a bit won over by compliments or quirks she finds endearing - but don't be fooled by her pleasant aura, she can fiercely retaliate towards those who offend or threaten her! ✦
✦ extra notes: she rarely flies, preferring keeping her fur coat thick than light. Her multiple tails are an extremely rare mutation, and she used to be quite self-conscious as a fledgeling! ✦

★★★this is a RARE featherval!★★★

★ OWNED BY alatus

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This will be a giveaway to a very interested future featherval staff.
This character is important to the featherval "universe", and ideally will go to someone with a passion for RP and community.
I have a loose idea of who this monarch is, but it will be up to you to flesh them out and have fun with it however you like!

If you are still interested after seeing their ref, please comment! If you have shown interest before, I am keeping you in mind :>
(I will be posting the rest of the monarchs as soon as I can - PLAINS monarch will be next - but I will only confirm who has received a monarch AFTER I have posted all of them! So don't worry about rushing to try and claim the first I posted ♥)

Oh, and for any other eager featherval commenters/creators I notice who miss out on a monarch, I will do my best to compensate by making one of your characters an Alpha (second-in-command type) in your flock if you are interested.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Feel free to PM me with any questions, I don't bite! :D And thank you so much!

•TOS•

1) CREDIT: please credit me as vicorish alongside all your feathervals! Do not claim my art/designs/species as your own, or erase my signature.
2) RE-SELLING: You cannot sell this character. If you are no longer interested, please return them to me.
3) CUSTOMIZATION: You can edit monarchs only with minor changes and accessories. Feel free to ask!
4) PAYMENT/REFUNDS: Please think before you claim/buy anything! Payment not applicable here.
If you aren't able to claim one and don't want to draw another one yourself, you are welcome to use this common featherval base to colour your own!
5) BE KIND: Please enjoy and relax! I won't tolerate any meanness around my species, and want this to be a fun experience <3
Last edited by vicorish on Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
vicorish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shirengen ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby Rosi » Thu May 13, 2021 9:44 am

She has to be one of, if not my #1, favorites of all the monarchs!! I would adore to own this beauty and be a part of the featherval community! Of course, I would be happy with any monarchs, but Shirengen just so perfect!
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Thu May 13, 2021 10:05 am

I absolutely love Shi-Shi! She’s one of my favorite monarchs alongside Tashi (whos just an absolute beeeann). I would be honored to have her, or any of the monarchs but she, in particular, speaks to me. I know that she’ll be cherished by me, and any who get her, so good luck to everyone else too! <33

grass - she/they
    toyhouse
    discord: vermintl
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⋆✰ Dragon ✰⋆ » Thu May 13, 2021 10:35 am

Shirengen is lovely!!! I adore her design and she is definitely my favorite monarch. Her personality is precious, too! I would be absolutely honored to have any monarch, let alone my favorite one. She would be adored by me and moved to my main characters tab on my TH so she'd be loved and drawn/written about alongside my other favorite ocs. Best of luck, everyone! Even if I don't get her I'll love to see who does <3
𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝓲

𝒜𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝒾𝓂
𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 + 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃!
𝓅𝒻𝓅 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓌𝓏𝑒𝓇𝓏𝓏𝓏

⋆✰ Dragon ✰⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunilamew » Thu May 13, 2021 10:43 am

She's Really pretty/well designed

You're doing a great job with the monarchs, I can wait to see kimora

click if you want-Image
Kunilamew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu May 13, 2021 11:29 am

i love her and the floofyness ahhh <33
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu May 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Aww! I love her so much, she's such a fun character! I'm definitely still interested in her.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Thu May 13, 2021 5:35 pm

My...oh my. (Yes, I realized after the fact that's a song. That wasn't my original intent, oops. :3)

She's a really pretty girl. Those tails are especially stunning, and that expression on her face is killer. Gotta love a smug cat. Ahhh, she gives me cool grandma vibes too though. Like the sort of grandma you'd find dancing with her partner at a metal concert, or making a killing on TikTok. Just all around cool and overall in the loop with the latest, greatest things.

And honestly...I pretty sure I can vibe with her really well too. I can picture her in my head, and (this might sound weird) I can kinda hear her too? Like, I've got a particular voice that comes to mind when I think of her.

I'm not gonna go rambling like I did with favorite boy Tashi, but considering she's my second favorite (a very close second by the way) as of thus far, I'd love to put my name in the hat for her as well. (And eagerly wait and see who else I click with.)
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:46 am

Love her! So cute!

Interested
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Fri May 14, 2021 11:45 am

these are amazing i would love to be part of the featherval community they are amazing keep up the amazing work
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me