Time spent 3 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by alphias

Lambicorn #384 // ...Woof? [winner!]

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:10 am

UNIQUE soft wing-pawed lambicorn
[ horn edit, front wings, back paws, height edit, expression edit, custom curled tail, custom dog ears, expression edit ]

my first uni lambie as a guest artist!! i'm v proud of them :D
(loosely) based off a pallas' rosefinch!

what does this lambie love the most? you have 1500 words and one extra - art, music, anything! please remember to make sure it's all cs-friendly.

won by Alpha Snowdust!

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST ! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 7/5 @ CS rollover ⭐︎
Code: Select all
[size=110][b][i]good dog![/i][/b][/size]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Guest on Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Lambicorn #384 // ...Woof?

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:15 am

good dog!
    username: SilentMelody
    name: April
    prompt: what does this lambie love the most?
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatFloof » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:28 am

Dropping out, good luck everyone! ^^
Last edited by RatFloof on Fri May 07, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace/Rat--Nervous for literally no reason--He/It--I suck at coding and this is a big WIP
RatFloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:36 pm

good dog!
    username: nio
    name: Luzon
    prompt: painting!
    Luzon's most favourite thing in the world is painting. He doesn't care that he's not especially good, he just loves to have fun! Trying out new techniques, colours, brushes, they all make him so happy.

She has painted ever since she was a young one, and startout out with tubs of pain and her paws and feathers! She still likes to return to basics sometimes. Making abstract paintings full of colours and messy featherstrokes is very soothing.

After a long, stressful day, all they want to do is paint, paint, paint. They could do it for hours. Sometimes they forget to eat!

Luzon loves taking easels out into nature to paint scenery. He loves interpreting the scene in gis own special ways. Adding colours that aren't there, reimagining the scene in a different genre. Sometimes he even sticks leaves and flowers to the paint!

Painting is special to Luzon. She loves it more than anything else, and she always will. Improving isn't really the main thing for her, fun is!
Last edited by nio on Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:25 am

good dog!
username:Smilepup
name: Phoenix
prompt:
(Lovely)
(Phoenix)

"Lovely!! Come here for a second!! Pleaaaaase!!" The other lambie was about to say no, but then- the please came. "MM? What is it? Should I be scared?" "No, ya silly! Come look!" Lovely did come, after a while. "Ok uhm- what is it?" "It's a tulip!! It's said they signify perfect love, or something like that-" "L-love? Whoa-whoa-WHOA-" "Lovely, we've been dating for about a month- p l ease-"
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:01 am

hey guys! i just realized there was a mistake with this comp's end date. i've changed it to may 7th (i hope), so you still have time to work on your entries!

Postby Griff » Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 pm

good dog!
username: Griff
name: Lilac Lily
prompt:

For Li, it is all about the music! They like to collect music of all types and genres, as well as share them with as many people as they can! They enjoy creating playlists for every mood, discovering new artists and old, and can be often seen dancing to the sound of nature itself! Humming a tune, earphones in, however music comes they will take it!

Their favorite of all, of course, is group music. They will get so involved in that the world melts away, and they find their is no better way to find their happy spot!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Thu May 06, 2021 10:28 am

good dog!
username: Alpha Snowdust
name: Napa
prompt: Kids!
Art includes my Lambi, Juice, and two random NPCs. Whoever wins, please message me if you want use the piece.

A long time ago, Napa was very self conscious about their height. It was hard for them to reach the top shelf and grab a peanut butter jar (it still is), since he doesn’t exactly have hands. And he can’t use his hands while flying.

He was born and raised in a distant kingdom (the same kingdom that Odyssey and co. are from) with hooves, instead of front winglegs and hind paws. He was the Royal family’s caretaker when Raihan and Skylene were little. He even cared and looked after Odyssey a bit before the Queen moved Odyssey to the island. He loved giving them piggyback rides and reading them stories... tucking them into bed and singing them lullabies until they fell asleep... making them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, usually ending up with a glob of jelly in his fur...

When the Color Thief attacked the kingdom, searching for the Royal trio of siblings, Napa was one of the Lambicorns that stopped it. However, in the process he had to sacrifice his hooves and front legs. Luckily, as a thank you, the late Queen and king combined the last of their own power to give Napa the wings and paws he has today. Napa moved in with Artisan, in a different realm, in order to further help contain the Color Thief’s plague and to keep an eye out for Raihan, Skylene, and mostly Odyssey.

When the veil between the Unique and Main half-realms dropped, he rushed to talk to the trio, who were now all grown up, like a super proud father who’s children just graduated.

He started volunteering at the daycare, and long story short, adored it. All the lambabies wanted piggyback rides (especially Juice), which while he was sad he couldn’t give to Odyssey and the others, he happily lifted the kid onto his back and started galumphing around like a giant hippo, to the best of his ability.

Napa doesn’t really want any kids of his own though. He’s happy of taking care of every single kid out there and giving them as many hugs (and piggyback rides) as they want.

(355 words)
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorn #384 // ...Woof? [winner!]

Postby Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 1:44 pm

Alpha Snowdust wrote:good dog!
username: Alpha Snowdust
name: Napa
prompt: Kids!
Art includes my Lambi, Juice, and two random NPCs. Whoever wins, please message me if you want use the piece.

-snip-

winner! i'm so sorry for getting to this so late!! i love that napa sacrificed his arms to save the kids, i wasn't expecting to get a response of that sort but it's very creative still

i'm also giving a stylish token as a runner-up to nio because your drawing is too cute and luzon is too wholesome... remember to link to this post as proof for it!

thanks for entering guys!

Re: Lambicorn #384 // ...Woof? [winner!]

Postby nio » Tue May 11, 2021 2:57 pm

congrats, and thank you! you can keep my art c:
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist