Cupido Draft Horse #288 by acronymm

Based on Click to view
Artist acronymm [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cupido Draft Horse #288

Postby acronymm » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:12 am

Main Page | Staff & Artist Search | Breeding Barn | Customs | Fanclub | Discord | Archive | Mascots | Rules | Staff | The Store | Tack Showcase | Event Hub | Public Studding & Brooding

this Cupido is a remake of #50 from v.2! with special medieval tack, and some special 'markings' that have a chance to pass if bred.

End Date: 4/10/21
Prompt: unlimited impress me! you may do anything cs appropriate- write a story, code something, develop them, draw them, etc.

Phenotype: Seal Bay Tobiano w warpaint, mane/tail dye
Eye Color: Red Dead Sea

Mane Type: Roached
Tail Type: Set

Breedings Notes:
- War paint passes at 30%
- Mane dye passes at 40%
- Tail dye passes at 40%
- Skull face markings passes at 20%

Username: potato.PHD
Show Name: WD's A Dreamer's Conclusion
Barn Name: Piccolo
Last edited by acronymm on Wed May 19, 2021 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cupido Draft Horse #288

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 am

Username:
PrinceAudric

Show Name:
The white wolf is howling

Barn Name:
Wolf

~~~~~~~~~

Prompt:

Story 1

In need of a horse, a hooded figure stepped into a barn where horses were for sale, there were some people already there, Rieka reached up and pulled down her hood allowing her white hair to fall around her shoulders.

She began to make her way around checking out the horses, most horses were not what she was looking for, some were too tall or way too lean-legged for her type of work. As a monster hunter, she needed a tough horse who wouldn't get themselves killed or run away never to be seen again. A few horses she looked at seemed spooked by the hunter so she moved on. She came to one stall and paused seeing the huge stallion within.

The massive draft horse stared back at her with crimson eyes, and she stared back with her golden gaze. While the other horses had shied away this horse seemed unperturbed by her. " Well now.. you are exactly what I'm looking for," She said leaning on the door to the stall and offered the Stallion her hand, he leaned over and sniffed her hand, giving an audible snort before giving it a soft nuzzle.

Waving over the seller she moved to the stallion " I would like to buy this lovely horse " she spoke in a rather demanding tone.

" don't you think a smaller horse would be better? he's built for wor..." But his words were cut off as Rieka turned and stared him down with her yellow eyes " you think I'm too small to handle him don't you... that I'm too weak? "she growled causing the man to back away slightly. " no! no not at all uh... yes yes come well get his papers and stuff signed and hell be all yours" he then hurried off with Rieka right behind him.

~~~~~~

A little while later Rieka returns and opens the stall to the stallion's stall " There's my boy I think I'm going to call you Wolf, How about we get your tack and we head home, I'll give you a good brushing and a very cozy stall for you. " she said taking the horse's reins and lead him out of the stall...

After getting him Saddled the white woman climbed into the saddle Rode off guiding her new mount down the road and towards home in the mountains. They traveled for hours, taking small breaks here and there until they finally came to the path leading to her home... dismounting Rieka took Wold's reins and began leading him down the path, the tree limbs were too low for her to ride threw so she made a note to trim those latter

Finally, they made it to her home and Rieka lead the tired horse to the newly built stable next to her cabin. she took the horse's saddle and reins off and brushed him down " there you go my good boy... how about we get you something to eat hmm?" She asked. Heading to get her horse his first meal in his new home.

~~~~~
Story 2: From wolf's point of veiw

" Monster! Monster!!" The other horses screeched. The other horses in the barn seemed to be in a panic, Wolf snorted softly, there weren't any monsters in here, he could smell only human's However he noticed a strange one stop before his stall, their eyes were unsettling but he couldn't look away, something about this person drew him to her. Taking a few steps forward he sniffed at the person.

They spoke something, yet he could not understand, however when she held out her hand he was moved to oblige and nuzzled her hand. When She waved over the man who owned the Barn Wolf's ears twitched "she's buying me!" He cheerfully said tossing his head a little in excitement, nobody had ever wanted him due to his strange appearance.

The lady walked off with the man and Wolf quietly waited for her to return, hoping, hoping he was right that he was finally getting a home.. and to his joy, The woman returned and open his stall. While she spoke again, he had no clue what she said, Although he did recognize the word Home.. he was going home! he had a home!

Then and there he vowed to himself that he would do everything in his power to keep his new master safe.

~~~~~

Info on Wolf:

Wolf stands at around 14 and a half hands high, He is a rather tough and muscular horse, what he lacks in speed he makes up in brute strength, and stamina, able to travel long distances without a rest unlike smaller breeds of horses. He isn't very good at jumping, but he can get around the thick forest when it is needed.

Wolf is very loyal to his owner, and while he tends to run away from the monsters his master hunts, he sometimes will leap in and help her when time is needed. He Loves Rieka and will do anything to make her happy, he tends to get jealous of the wolves that hunt with her, but he knows they can't carry her and her supplies as he can.

He is not easy to spook, as Rieka has trained him well to be aware of his surroundings at all times, though he still really hates spiders even though he's so much bigger than they are.

Wolf's favorite fruits are Apples, bananas, strawberries, and Raspberries he'll even go off the trail for wild Raspberries if he sees them, despite Rieka's demands to get back on the path.

Wolf doesn't fully understand why his master hunts the creatures she does, the people she helps he notices are very happy for the help, so he is always happy that his master is happy. He always knows that when they are out he keeps her safe and she keeps him safe.

Wolf is a little Silly and enjoys a good romp through his yard, he loves to roll in the grass, or just stand in the sun. On the hot sunny days, He enjoys laying in the cool patch of shade watching his master training.

Much like his Master Wolf has grown weary of strangers, and will snort at them if they get too close. Children are the worst, always wanting to tug on his tail. He lets them as he does not wish to hurt them, but he wishes they would just leave him alone
when he and Rieka go into town for supplies.

~~~~~~ Music~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTzZGR64mI
This song is about Wolf and his undying loyalty for Rieka and his wish to protect her and always be there for her. That he would follow her anywhere, that he would die for her if it meant she would live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SML6cD0vJj0
This song is how he feels about the land he and Rieka live in. it's so beautiful he loves the open land and freedom that the land around her mountain holds

This is Rieka https://toyhou.se/6907855.rieka
Last edited by Prince Audric on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 am

Username: Blissfully
Show Name: Death in a Package
Barn Name: Rabid
Prompt: here's my entry thread, it's still a work in progress though.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:22 am

Mark!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hifriend » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:28 am

Username: Hifriend
Show Name: Speak of the Devil
Barn Name: Char
Prompt:
The Messanger
Faster! Go faster!
Get the message to the king!
Hurry with the message

I would imagine that Char is from a long line of medieval war horses that delivered important messages like battle plans to the king. Now in modern times his linage isn’t as power commanding, but he doesn’t let that stop him from bragging about it. When other horses try to tell him that his linage doesn’t matter he will launch into a full on lecture on how all the different battles would have been different without his ancestors brave work. This lasts a few hours, so the other horses have learned not to challenge him on it. Now you may be thinking, “This horse is so stuck up,”. It’s not that. In reality he’s very skittish and the reason that he blabbers so much about his linage is that he is trying to convince himself that he’s really a descendant of those brave horses.
Hifriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Username: Bunny
Show Name: Sun God Re
Barn Name: Montero

Last edited by Bunny!! on Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cupido Draft Horse #288

Postby acronymm » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:02 am

giving this a little extension [to 4/14/21] in case those who entered wanted to finish up!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potato.PHD » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:19 am

Username: potato.PHD
    Prompt: a world without light

might add some more art if i have time, but for now, here it is!
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Wed May 19, 2021 10:00 am

aaand closed for judging!! apologies for being so late!
can't wait to read all these fantastic entries. i'll edit this with the winner(s) (:

congratulations to potato.PHD! your entry was incredibly well written, and i absolutely adored reading it!
potato.PHD wrote:Username: potato.PHD
Prompt: a world without light

awarding runner ups to prince audric, and blissfully also<3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Wed May 19, 2021 10:14 am

awsome thanks! how do RU's work for these?
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me