Trey - The Haze by SilentHades

Based on Click to view
Artist SilentHades [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Trey - The Haze

Postby SilentHades » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 pm

A thin blue mist hovered around the furry little creature, big ears nearly hiding the large breaths it was sucking in as it curled up within the warmth of its blanket nest. Though the vapors curled around it consistently, it quickly dissipated and only caused a thin haze immediately around its tiny form until gentle hands lifted it from its bed. The smoke trailed along behind it with every breath, even as it clung to the human now holding it to their chest.

This warmth was pleasant.

~~~~~

Trey was a young rescue with a slight respiratory defect that caused him to be incapable of choosing when to breathe the colorful smoke known to many FCDDs. This constant trail of vibrant blue smoke was predicted to lower his chance of survival in the wild and so was raised indoors, where he was fitted with a mask to help break up and filter some of the smoke to be less prevalent. Even with such a trait, however, Trey has always seemed to be in excellent health and has steadily progressed the way any other of his species would, getting big quickly. It has also been noted that his claws and horns are much longer and sharper than the average FCDD, even with proper filing of the claws.

Strong-willed and with an equally powerful personality, Trey has been known to patrol the sanctuary dutifully and demonstrate competence in obstacle courses and problem solving exercises. Despite this, however, he has not been observed as aggressive in any manner and after a good swim and patrol, he always returns back to the sanctuary house for a good brush down and pets behind the ears.

Last edited by SilentHades on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trey - The Haze

Postby Sloth_-_ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Ooh I enjoyed reading this every much!
I would have never thought about a respiratory defect that caused him to be incapable of choosing when to breathe colorful smoke, this background story made me love even more <3
🖤🖤 Sloth / Her/She / Artist 🖤🖤
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentHades » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:17 am

Sloth_-_ wrote:Ooh I enjoyed reading this every much!
I would have never thought about a respiratory defect that caused him to be incapable of choosing when to breathe colorful smoke, this background story made me love even more <3

I'm glad you like it~ Also, I only realized when trying to draw him that the horns were long and thin, not non-existent so I fixed that.

Here's the finished product, though. I didn't sleep.

SilentHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Oh heck man! That looks
Amazing <3 man I can't stop staring at it,,,
It-
Its just so good looking!
Teach me your ways ^^ lol
I just love seeing art of any of the fcdd, it makes me happy to know people actually like them enough to put work and background in them c:
🖤🖤 Sloth / Her/She / Artist 🖤🖤
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentHades » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:47 pm

Sloth_-_ wrote:Oh heck man! That looks
Amazing <3 man I can't stop staring at it,,,
It-
Its just so good looking!
Teach me your ways ^^ lol
I just love seeing art of any of the fcdd, it makes me happy to know people actually like them enough to put work and background in them c:

Guess I never saw this. Oops... but thank you. It helps that I don't use Oekaki (The artists like you who manage it are god tier to me. I can't use it worth my salt).
Hey. Crocodiles, dogs, and dragons in one? And they're fluffy? I'll take that over any average dog being passed as a closed species anyday. ^~^ They're unique, cute, and have just the right amount of freedom of design that they're worth the efforts. I can tell you put a lot into them.
SilentHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me