Re: VOK Event - Legend of Grave's call - Open

Postby leafless willow » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:59 pm

I'd like to claim my free ticket!
Username: Rameiku
Link to pride kuebiko
Prompt:
My lion adores the new warmth and light. The friendship between him and the wisps, albeit dangerous, is warming to his heart. No longer is he alone on Halloween. Sure, they do give him quite a scare, but they light his path, and help him through his days. That, along with the shiny candies, make it one of his favorite holidays.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:17 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Link to pride Oddity Pride
Prompt:
To this day, Halloween remains as my favorite holiday and, what is likely the true reality of it, is that it is because I don't have any bad memories associated with Halloween from growing up, whereas I have bad memories regarding every other holiday. Looking at it differently, though, I have always loved it because I generally adore spooky things. (You can ask anyone; for years I carried around a small squeaky black rat Halloween toy in my purse aptly called Mister Rattigen, after I was stuck in the hospital on Halloween and just happened to have it with me as a recent random Hallowen gift.) That, and as I have a little bit of an eccentric fashion taste, being near Halloween is nice because I can wear items from my usual closet without anyone finding it strange or unusual, which can be a good break from the the rest of the year. And, of course, it is a very good opportunity to gather more interesting pieces for my wardrobe.

As for my lions, they've been having a ball with all of the spooky legends and interesting new lions showing up.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Username: Tiger❤️Bear
Link to pride Pekee Pamoja
Prompt: I love dressing up, honestly. Seeing others costumes is also something I enjoy. Getting candy is always nice, but it’s more difficult to obtain for free now that I’m an adult, RIP. I’m still trying to flesh out my pride and what they like or want out of their lives. But it’s a learning process. They enjoy the season because it marks the beginning of the cubs coming of age but also specifically for Halloween they tell stories, carve pumpkins, and make costumes and paint themselves up.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Username: Faededfyre
Link to pride Kingdom of Lucid Dreams
Prompt: (Optional)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:21 pm

Username:Runnersback
Link to pride Pride of Safiri’s Oasis
Prompt:
Taking the left over Halloween goodie bags me and my family makes for the trick or treaters and lugging them to school with me so I can give them to my friends! It makes me happy to see how excited they get and knowing most don’t eat they can munch on that! That always brightens my day the day after Halloween since the spooky season is officially over.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:39 pm

Username: EchoIre
Link to pride
Prompt:
Motoheri loves the excitement the spooky season brings into everyday life. The anticipation of the final festival, and the work that goes into preparing it. The stories told by elders, parents, friends or siblings that take on a more ghoulish theme in the autumn's moonlight. The way the air feels charged with energy the day before the full moon festival, and, of course, the festival itself. For the entirety of the (albeit brief l) autumn season, the Motoheri Pride has an entirely different air about it than usual, which can make it a bit difficult to transition back into regular life after.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:07 am

Username: Cactologist
Link to pride Ukusizana Pride
Prompt: While the lions of my pride truly do enjoy the mystery and exhilaration of the spooky season, their favorite part is the community aspect. It's one of the few times of the year when they can put down their tasks have a uniting experience to look forward to. Whether it's pulling tricks or giving treats, every lion from cub to elder always has a blast. They're always sad when it's over, but they come out feeling better than before.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:10 am

Username: Alckatraz
Link to pride Ingonyama Pride
Prompt: My lions like at Halloween the fact that they're gathering together, forgetting about all the problems and conflicts to celebrate the ones that have fallen.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 am

Username: Firedancer77
Link to pride Isle of Roses
Prompt: I’m gonna be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of Halloween? I like it just fine but it’s not like I would die if it didn’t happen (although I do have friends who wish it wasn’t a thing cx mainly cause they hate dressing up). Seeing everyone’s costumes are cool, and I generally like seeing the decorations that are put up. I’m a sucker for scares so I like the idea of haunted houses even though I’ve never been able to convince anyone to go with me. But to be honest, the best part has got to be the candy. I mean, come on, when else do you have an excuse to amass so much of it?

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:57 am

Username: RupturedRaptor
Link to pride link
Prompt: Personally one of my favourite things about Halloween is decorating the house. I don't really do much else besides answering the door and the decorations are the same ones we used previous years (we rotate around decorations every few years so it looks like we get new decorations, but in reality most decorations are 10-15 years old or even older) .

Ozmore wasn't sure why, but it was always around this time that other prides distracted themselves with odd traditions. He never really bothered to join in although this year he and his pride decided to test some of the traditions they saw others doing. In truth Ozmore loved this time of year, but not for the same reason as other lions. He loved the distraction it provided. Although the dry materials found in the drylands are low in numbers at this time the amount of dry materials (such as leaves) found in the treelands have piled up. He loves to stockpile on his fire materials and sees this time as one of the best for his strategic use of fire. However Ozmore has started to warm up to the idea of some traditions other lions participate in so for once his enjoyment isn't entirely focused on survival or destruction.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me