Lambicorn #280 | The Minotaur by bakuraas.

Based on Click to view
Artist bakuraas. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lambicorn #280 | The Minotaur

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:19 pm

STYLISH smooth paw-cloven lambicorn / impish
[ custom ears/tail, custom mane, weight edit [buff], claws, fur edit, custom imp horns, full outfit, axe weapon]

The second trial, the Minotaur, is waiting for you. However, instead of immediately offering a fight, the buff lambie sits down and sighs. "These battle with heroes tire me, young one. Instead, I ask you to give me a story of triumph. I do hope you have a story to tell." Well,,, you suppose you could tell them a story of some sort...

For this lambie Write a story about triumph or success! This can be made up mythology or a story involving other characters!
You can use 1500 words max

[ This adopt ends January 19th ]

Code: Select all
Username:
Lambicorn name:
Last edited by bakuraas. on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #280 | The Minotaur

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Username: KestrelTheFirecat
Lambicorn name: alpha
Story: [ 1500 words max ] wip
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:45 pm

Username: Rylf
Lambicorn name: Ronan
Story: [ 1500 words max ] Hnnnnn. Wip
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:48 pm

disclaimer;; however this form is left when the contest ends, it should be considered finished <3

Username: shadow9119
Lambicorn name: zin
Story: [495/1500]
"Dude."
Tori rolled his eyes and sighed. It was just like Zin to take his job at the Ren Fair so incredibly seriously.
"Dude, are you for real? Alright! But you know this story, since, y'know; you were there."
-----
Last summer had been a warm one. Tori had recently made a new friend by the name of Zin, whom he had met at an urban exploration convention a few months prior. The two apparently had many interests in common, as Tori next met the Lambicorn at a weapons convention that summer. They decided to go around the convention together, enjoying each others company and sharing stories about their experiences.
They stopped at one of the stalls once Zin expressed his interest at looking at it. Tori, ever happy to go with the flow, followed with interest, stopping next to Zin.
"Oh sick; is that axe throwing?" Tori asked with a grin. Zin nodded excitedly.
"They're havin' a tournament. Look," Zin pointed out, drawing Tori's attention to a whiteboard that had been set up to the side of the outdoor stall. Tori tilted his head.
"Are you gonna participate?" Tori asked. Zin raised an eyebrow.
"Course I am," the Lambicorn grunted. "Axes are kinda my thing, y'know?"
Tori did know.
He browsed the leader board as Zin signed himself up for the event. The scores looked pretty good. It seemed that Zin would be up against some people with actual axe-throwing practice, rather than just the general public. Not that this fact seemed to faze Zin any.
"A'right; you ready to watch me crush this competition?" Zin asked Tori with a confident grin. Tori replied by rolling his eyes.
"Don't be so confident, dude."
But Zin did look confident, and he swung the axes he had been given at the wooden targets with a rather impressive smoothness. They sailed through the air like graceful, sharp birds, easily sinking themselves into the middle of each target. Zin had thrown all five of his axes before Tori really had time to process it, but when Tori turned to congratulate him, he was cut short by the deep frown that Zin now wore.
"You ok, dude?" Tori asked, standing up. Zin grunted.
"I was kinda hopin' that would be harder," Zin sighed as his name was added to the very top of the leader board.
"You telling me that wasn't difficult?" Tori asked with a raised eyebrow. Zin shrugged.
"I mean, not really," the Lambicorn explained. "I'm not sayin' there was no challenge to it, but that just felt like the practice I do at home."
"But you won," Tori questioned as they walked away. "By a long shot. You're top of the leader board."
"Not all victories are excitin'," Zin snorted, his smile returning. "Sometimes the wins come easy, and that's kinda lame."
"But hey; a win is a win, right?" Tori asked. It took a moment, but Zin eventually nodded.
"Yeah. A win is always a win."
Last edited by shortstop on Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 16 times in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:53 pm

mark!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Username: BlueberryOtter
Lambicorn name: Dick
Story:
[word count: 500]

Sea Biscuit sat down, puzzled, facing the minotaur as he cleaned his axe. “Argh, hmm, a story you say?” The minotaur nodded, “Ill tell ya what kid. I will even toss in some of my homemade brownies to get ya to tell juuusst one.” He placed a baggy of brownies on the table and pushed them toward Biscuit. “Well, I was going to tell a story anyway, but i'll still gladly take those brownies.” Sea Biscuit scooped the bag toward her and kept them for later.

“I shall tell you the day I got accepted into my pirate crew and gained my pirate name.” Biscuit started. “What tis´ your pirate nickname if I may ask?” Dick interrupted. “SeaBiscuit The Strong!” Biscuit fluffed out her chest with pride as she answered. “Ooh, how bold. . . continue, continue. . .” It seemed to peak his interest a little more for the small lambicorns story.

“And of course, you can't just ask to be part of a crew, you are either saved, or have to prove yourself worthy! I had to prove myself, you see. . .” She looked off in the distance, “I won't go through my whole childhood here, but my parents never thought I would actually pursue my childhood dream of becoming a pirate.” She laughs then looks back at Dick “Sorry, i'm getting sidetracked. Anyways, it was a normal day for me, a young lambicorn, wandering my hometown market and buying groceries, when I noticed a large ship park at the docks and a small herd of pirate-lambies piled out wielding weapons! Lambicorns scattered out of their looming path as they charged their way toward the market!” Dick chuckled a comment “Well those pirates sound cunning” Sea Biscuit nodded “Indeed they were. Charging straight through the market, destroying and stealing everything! Without thinking while hearing helpless yelps of terror, I jumped into the fight and fended off the scary pirates from the stands and vendors!” Biscuit demonstrated by swiping and kicking at the air.

“But of course i was outnumbered greatly. Wondering how this fight would end, a whole ´nother crew of pirates swooped in and fought off the bad guys! And when a female pirate was buried by 2 baddies and I helped her fend them off and away! It was like a dream come true fighting alongside pirates for greater good.” Biscuit sighed happily, picturing the scene.

“When the chaos faded, the captain of the good pirates were given a reward and were on their way. But right before they left, the female pirate approached me, she was. . . beautiful. . .” She dazed off for a moment. “Erm- ahem. Anyways. . . She asked me to join her fathers crew! I of course said yes, and left right away, of course after saying farewell to my parents though. Saying I was achieving my dream. An´ here I am today! I gained my pirate name for triumphantly helping my new crew!” Biscuit huffed happily and gave a small grin.

Dick gave an applause with his large paws. "Very nice story! Glad you achieved your dream!"
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Username: Griff
Lambicorn name: Chaiyun
Story: Violette hums a moment, thoughtful, before a story finally comes to her mind. "Not so long ago, there was a tiny lambicorn. The smallest of lambicorns, she has no natural weapons of her own. No sharp teeth, no hard edges... just very soft fur and long ears. For this reason she was afraid to come outside, away from her haven of stuffed animals and warmth. After all, she had heard stories of the outside, and all of them had their share of scary sounding things! Why ever would she want to leave? What could she have to gain out there?

There was one thing: curiosity. She wondered, what made the others go outside, what made them want to leave their own havens? So one day, gathering all of her courage, she went to the Winterstide festivities. She discovered music, laughter, smiles, food! There were many new things here, and she discovered an array of personalities far larger than she ever could have imagined! She began to relax,have a good time simply being there and listening. Their host was wonderful, and there was warmth of a different kind there."

"But, wouldn't you know it? The festival was attacked by a band of winter hooligans, intent on converting innocents into their icy fold, or destroying those who fought against them. And the tiny lambicorn was terrified. She had never been so terrified in her life! Butt she heard the others cry out in pain, their host in fear, and she knew she had to try and do something. So despite being the smallest, she gathered up every bit of courage in her heart and discovered she could use her magic to create a warm, healing field. And with the others standing all together, they triumphed."

"Now you would think after all of that she would just turn tail and head home right? Back to her Haven? No! Not one to rest on her newfound success, she asked her new friends if she could adventure alongside them, see new things in the world and make new success stories. She did, too, but that is a story for another day. But she learned it does not matter how big or small you are... you fight hard enough and you can find your own strength."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:51 pm

a Bit late but this adopt is now closed!
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:26 pm

Sorry for the delay in Judging!

This lambie will be going home with shadow9119 !
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups