Postby Penultima » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:11 pm

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
i. main page ii. information and history iii. rules
iv. breeding v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This zebra is breedable on July 27th"
Special summer adopt! To try out for this beautiful lop-eared lady, tell me how she feels about her unusual ears! Does it affect her relationships/interactions with other zebras and/or people? Does it affect her day-to-day life?
Can be as long or short if an explanation/story as you want!
Lop-eared mutation has a 1/10 chance of passing to offspring.
Ends on July 22nd!

username: Vyraal
      storage thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4262743
      zebra name: Magnolia
      coloration: Dark bay tovero w/ medium striping
      genotype: Ee/Aa/nT/nO
      height: 13.1hh
      sex: Mare

lineage

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Penultima on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra: 341

Postby Vyraal » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:59 am

username: Vyraal
prompt: Unable to adequately communicate with the more wild and rowdy Senegal Zebras, Magnolia moves from moment to moment with a calm, collected curiosity and figurative shield held up- for her own safety. While she thinks she can express herself well enough, her ears do hinder her ability to craft relationships easily with her own breed in general, and she finds it harder to 'speak' to Senegals and get across her true meaning. Humans seem to be able to understand what she means more easily, and she tends to steer toward them for company and emotional support. That, and the amazing pets they can give with their weird hooves, that definitely doesn't hurt.
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:34 am

username: quirky;
storage thread: The Prehistoric Plain's Harem Storage
zebra name: Laurel
prompt: Laurel doesn't mind her unique ears. Instead of being bullied for being different, most zebras were jealous of her fashion-forward appearance and often complimented her. This resulted in Laurel growing up with confidence and the will to encourage others as they had her. <3
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 am

username: Violenca
storage thread: Irish Western Stables
zebra name: Fatima
prompt: Fatima is one of the most curious Zebras from the herd. When she was born she got bullied a lot by zebras her age. Tho her mother always ensured her, that her special looking ears are a gift and made her unique from the others. It all changed at one day when she was on a trott through the forest. She heared a distance "Help" sound and immediately went there. One of the small Zebras was stuck underneath a tree which just fell down. She helped the little one out and brought it back to their family. From this day on everyone saw her different. She enjoys telling her stories to the small ones and to help anyone in need. She is confident about her looks, as her mother said, she is special.
Due to her ears beeing down, she has problems hearing sometimes if the wind is too strong. This is why she usually hangs out together with Alice, who she grew up with. So Alice cann signal her when danger is near. Alice the kind heart she is, always makes other zebras who they meet understand, that it doesn't matter how you look like on the outside, because it's more important who you are on the inside. Fatima always feels safe around her and can be herself truely.
Last edited by Violenca on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatFloof » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:00 pm

username: RatFloof
storage thread: x
zebra name: Chini
prompt:
Personally, Chini has hated her ears. Most of the time her former herd members didn't talk about it...most of the time. There were some off-hand remarks and accusative individuals, but most didn't address it, treating it as an elephant in the room. They had their reasons. She often finds herself having flat expressions and not being very vocal, and her ears on top of that make her hard to read outside of body language. Her herd members would frequently hound her into speaking as loud as she could, which only made her quieter. The position of her ears and the inability to swivel them also made her less keen on sound, making her easy prey for quiet predators and a poor guard. They learned that the hard way. However, there is an upside to be found. While Chini has been getting acquainted with her new home, she's found herself becoming very close with a resident there, Gecko. Gecko is one of the warmest, welcoming characters that she's ever met! She's made adjusting to domestic life a bit easier. Gecko also says that she thinks her ears are cute and will nudge and flop them playfully. Chini admits....her ears are growing on her now.
Ace/Rat--Nervous for literally no reason--He/It--I suck at coding and this is a big WIP
RatFloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Vyraal wrote:username: Vyraal
prompt: Unable to adequately communicate with the more wild and rowdy Senegal Zebras, Magnolia moves from moment to moment with a calm, collected curiosity and figurative shield held up- for her own safety. While she thinks she can express herself well enough, her ears do hinder her ability to craft relationships easily with her own breed in general, and she finds it harder to 'speak' to Senegals and get across her true meaning. Humans seem to be able to understand what she means more easily, and she tends to steer toward them for company and emotional support. That, and the amazing pets they can give with their weird hooves, that definitely doesn't hurt.

Congrats! :)

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Penultima wrote:
Vyraal wrote:username: Vyraal

Congrats! :)

Aaaaa! Thank you so much!! \o/ I love her sooooo much~
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me