Re: Viscet #1127 - Winter Legendary

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 am

I'm already c-consumed with one that stole my m-my heart, marking to see winner though! Stunning job Silver, like w-woah! You are amazing, and talented and kind and just really your talent is shown in E-Every piece you do <3

A-Also my Viscets are open for relationships if anyone needs!
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:46 am

Basics:
Username: Ravenshadow17
Name: Sanctus
Name Meaning: Holy or pure; made of light
She has been around since the first crystal in her cave formed centuries ago.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single

Occupation Description:
In the middle of a forest hidden behind a veil of magic there lies a cave. This cave has stood for centuries, and is filled with crystals. In the center of the cave is a crystal the size of a car. This is the mother crystal, the first one to form. From it, the thousands of smaller ones that cover the cave were made. These crystals when activated with a specific ritual, can show the castor possible futures. They can also, with a reverse ritual, show the past in vivid detail. Sanctus is the immortal guardian of this cave, tasked with controlling who enters, what they are able to see, and tasked with the never ending responsibility of looking into the crystals. She must see the possible futures, analyze the past, and through subtle manipulation guide those who enter the cave towards a future that benefits all.

A Little Deeper

Personality: Kind, Wise, Compassionate, Haunted, Strong, Loyal, Hopeful

Sanctus is a warm viscet who his always willing to help those in need. She finds helping those who are lost in life by giving them access to the crystals to the be fulfilling. She has a soft spot for those who are lost, in need, alone, or broken. Children easily pull on her heartstrings due to her compassionate and motherly nature. She is very loyal and protective of those dear to her heart. She has grown strong from seeing the crimes of the past. The darkness there has not crushed her, but instead has left her determined to make a difference in the present day. This hope for a brighter future makes her strong. However, one can not simply see the atrocities of ancient history and be unaffected. Sanctus often has nightmares of the things she has seen in the crystals. Both of the past, and of possible futures.

Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty
She would throw everything away to ensure the wellbeing of a loved one.

Image 'Moonlight' project © Nordic Storms
Artwork © Rai-che 2013
This art © LeSoldatMort on DA

Backstory:
"My first memory is of light. A warm and soft white light. I remember being encased in it. I do not know how long I stayed in this space of light and warmth, but I believe it was quite some time. As the mother crystal grew into the cave, I, who later discovered was inside it, grew as well. I remember opening my eyes for the first time when the crystal matured. Before I could begin to wonder who I was, what I was, and what my purpose could be, I felt myself slipping out of the crystal, almost like pulling a stone out of a gel. Dropping to the cave floor I stood for the first time. The large crystal above me seemed to throw off rainbows on the cave wall. I dubbed it the mother crystal for it had created me. As time passed, smaller crystals grew in abundance in the cave. I soon realized that if I starred at them for some time their centers would grow fuzzy and blurred. Almost like murky water was floating inside them. Soon enough images appeared. At first I was shocked and backed away. However, after calming down, I stayed and watched. Before me, the history of the world unfolded. Civilization grew from nomadic tribes. Empires grew and conquered only to fall decades later. Life and death, good and evil. New governments, new ideas, new people. From my cave I watched it all. The repetition of horrific crimes and mistakes but also of the inherent goodness that laid in the hearts of all. Only to be twisted by the cruelty of others. I saw this past, and I soon realized as I watched that it had transitioned into the future. Parallel possibilities taking place side by side. I could see the choices that led to each, the chance encounters that would spell disaster or safety to all. I suddenly understood what I was meant to do. I had to take this knowledge and lead the world to a brighter future. I was stumped on how though. I was in the middle of nowhere.

That was when I noticed the veil. A magical sphere encasing the cave. I learned that I could lower this covering and reveal the cave to the outside world. It would allow visitors to come, and to see the future so that they could lead it towards the right path. But how to stop those who wished to use this power to lead the world to chaos? How to ensure that only the pure of heart could enter? I decided to take an idea from ancient history. A trial of sorts. I lined the forest path to the cave with tasks. Ones that tested bravery, loyalty, compassion, and purity of heart and mind. Each task along the trail growing more and more difficult. If they pass their trials they enter my cave and are allowed to ask me one question. I aid them in using the crystals to receive their answer and they leave on their merry way, never to return. You can never find the cave twice. It has been centuries since I was created and I continue to aid the world when I can. It gets a little lonely up here, and very few pass all of my trials. However, I am content with knowledge that I have helped make the world a better place, even if my part was small. I have grown tired of the constant mistakes and horrendous deeds of man, but each time someone makes it to my cave I am reminded that there are still good individuals out there who believe in small acts of kindness, and are striving like me, to better our world. It gives me hope."

Art here: A path leading to the cave. Sanctus is waiting there.

The Trials:
"I mentioned earlier that to get to my cave, one had to pass some trials. Let me explain that a bit. The first test, the test of bravery forces those traversing the pass to face their greatest fears. They enter a darker section of trees that release a hallucinogen that makes their fears seem real. The second test, of loyalty, uses the power of the crystals to force them to see a vision of someone dear to them in need. A possible future that always exists for everyone, even if the chances of it happening are slim to none. The traveler must choose between turning back to save this loved one or continuing up the path. If they turn back they receive a second vision telling them that the loved one is perfectly fine. If they initially decided to abandon their loved one and continue on, the veil forces them to be teleported away, never to see the cave.

The third test, of compassion is a very simple one. To even enter the veil, each traveler is only able to bring a single bottle of water. One that they will need due to the heat of the forest. This among with other restrictions to only basic survival gear is almost like a test of endurance and determination. Back to the compassion test, the traveler will see an injured old man who is close to death and obviously need water. They can choose to just walk by, or to give up their own water. If they do give it up, they continue, if not the veil kicks them out. The final, and most difficult test, is the one of purity. This test ensures that they will not abuse the power they will use, and to ensure that the feeling of having this power does not corrupt them. In this test, the traveler must be tempted with power. They are told by what appears to be a spirit that if they enter an alternate path, they can reach the cave and ask as many questions as they want, or continue on their current one and ask only one. The 'spirit' is actually another hallucinogen, but it keeps trying to tempt them, stating that it is the ghost of someone who once entered the cave. If the traveler takes the alternate path, they are kicked out of the veil. If they turn down this opportunity, they travel up to my cave."

Greatest fear: That someone will threaten those she loves and force her to let someone corrupt into the cave. She would do anything for family, and she knows this, so she has enchanted the veil to close even against her will if it senses ill intent try to enter it.

Art here: Just a simple headshot

Peace
The forest
Art

Dislikes:
Corruption
Power
Anything that hurts people
Loneliness

Favorite things:
Color: White
"It is the color of purity and hope."
Food: Rock Candy
"It makes me smile. It reminds me of crystals but it is so sweet!"
Place: Small Towns
"I like to visit small communities because everyone knows everyone and it is just so homely. I love it."
Time of day: Night
"I love looking at the stars."
Time of year: Spring
"Seeing all the new life and growth... It gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow. Plus baby animals are adorable."
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 am, edited 29 times in total.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 am

ʀɪɴ - ʙɪɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ (ᴅꜰᴀʙ) - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ & sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ - ᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴄᴏʀɴ - ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ wrote:Rin is naive at times but always learns her lessons eventually and quickly. Rin can be polite and kind at times but that doesn't mean that she never gets angry and lets people step on her. She cares for her friends and "family" very much. She may seem old but she acts somewhat young since her knowledge isn't as vast as you may think if you have never heard of her past. Rin knows that she is not perfect and everyone makes mistakes so she always tries to learn from them so she does not repeat the same mistake in the near future.

ʟɪᴋᴇs * ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs x wrote:* Riskain - Although Rin had spent most of her time as a baton, he took care of Rin and kept her maintained in an almost new condition. It may seem like a strange thing for a former object to cherish and adore their master that's exactly how Rin feels towards Riskain although their relationship is a bit different now that Rin is a real viscet.

* Dull things and antiques - Despite not liking shiny and new things and the same things might happen with dull, antique objects Rin holds respect to them because they have a history and have been withstanding the test of time all along despite not being able to change with the times. To Rin, they are something to respect deeply.

* Moon viewing - Rin loves to gaze upon the moon more than jewels, stars, flowers or even the most amazing of shows.

* Dumplings - This delicious food is an absolute favorite of Rin's and is on par with steam buns. The little bundles hold a mouthful of juicy, soupy surprises. Rin could eat them all day for the rest of her life as long as the fillings are rotated around.

* Steam buns - This food dish is another favorite of Rin's and is on par with dumplings. Steamed bread with a surprise filling inside and sometimes can be a dessert if the filling contains a sweet egg custard. Steam buns are very convenient for her to carry around and eat since she can use her paws or just carry it in her mouth which is a bit strange.

~~~~~~~~~~

x : Shiny and new things - Although Rin is shiny and sparkly as well as their equipment, they don't like seeing other things all shiny and new. Rin would feel a sense of jealousy and abandonment believing that something shiny is something new or very valuable in a desirable sense and they would be a loss of interest or be discarded for this newfound desire.

x : Pizza - Rin finds the food dish to be very strange with the gooey cheese and it's flatness. She see's it as a trap who's tantalizing smell is to lure anyone into eating it for the rest of their days. She usually points her chopsticks at them in defiance or flees the property when she see's or smells it.

x: Batons - It's simple, Rin is pretty much a baton so she'd be jealous of other ones right? Some that sound better in performance or looks really nice make her feel a little uneasy and inferior. The older batons hold her respect of course no matter what their specs are.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs wrote:Riskain - Riskain is the former master to Rin since he owned her when she was a baton. They are in a way pretty close and can be called friends. The problem would be that Rin still has the strongest habit to refer to Riskain as her master. Riskain does teach her how to improve her skills at combat for self defense however most of her skills are from when Riskain used her when she was a baton.

Wyzenia - Although her and Rin are potentially still enemies however, they both have faced a hard time of heart break from someone they deeply loved and still hurt from it, Wyzenia more than anyone. Rin in a way had promised that they would help ease each other's heartache when Wyzenia had tried to turn Rin into a siren but failed at the time. Rin tries to see Wyz but is often met with her fleeing or pushing her away. On rare occasions Wyz gives in and has tea with her and they have small chats.

Raven - A demon who was possessed by the demon blade and was freed from it's influence by Rin. After the demon blade was resealed Raven thanked Rin for saving him and treated her to a banquet. The two don't really see each other as often since they both feel as though it would be awkward after the demon blade incident.

Altäir Lumen - Altäir is a member of the travel party. She's the main fighter and the hunter who provides game and scouts ahead for danger. Altäir and Rin get along pretty well although she's strict and a bit hard on Rin for her naivety. She teaches Rin survival tricks and tips with hunting and tracking.

Lochlyn - Lochlyn is a member of the travel party and serves as the party's handyman fixing equipment and making new things. However in battle he tends to have a strong habit of saying "I have an idea!" then recklessly charges headfirst into the fight swinging his trusty mallet all the way. Rin finds him to be a funny person and has a habit of listening to his advice even if it is reckless.

Susano - They met briefly and are still strangers, Rin usually stays by the sea during the summer seasons so she can learn from Susano since he had tried to teach her about how sometimes one's duty is more important over loved ones and vice versa.

Ren - Although Ren in a way turned on them during the demon blade incident, Rin respects him for his strength and sometimes on a rare occasion visits him to learn about things and to hang out with Damien.

Damien - Damien is someone that Rin had to put a stop to due to his rampage. They became friends in a way since Damien's pranks and insults aren't as harsh and seem to be in a more playful and teasing way.

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ/sᴛᴏʀʏ wrote:ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
Rin was originally a very handsomely crafted baton that (owner/master) had purchased from a traveling merchant. The merchant had bought it from a smith who's name was not well known but their works were said to have been a blessing of the gods for some held special powers or looked expertly crafted. However Rin's name was never fully carved on the baton and the character translating to Rin was the only thing left. Though Rin was made for battle the merchant never used her and only kept her for decoration or something to just store away which was not a fond moment in time for Rin until (master/owner) came and bought them. Though she could never communicate she still has a conscience that was somewhat dormant and had an awareness to her surroundings which is why she is able to recall these things from her past. When (master/owner's name here) was defeated and kidnapped, Rin was left behind but was found by Altäir who used a paper talisman charm to give Rin a temporary viscet form. When Rin was fighting Raven her time was running out because Raven had set fire to the paper talisman. When all seemed lost, the heavens had decided to make her a real viscet with a real viscet body meaning that her baton was no longer the vessel for her body but with the cost that her soul and life is tied to her baton. This allows her to be able to use the baton for battle and carry it with her. It is later on found out that the baton has a hidden blade within it and extend to the length of a monk staff. After the demon blade incident she has been entrusted and tasked with guarding the demon blade in which she carries around with her and guards it with her life and often keeps the seal maintained. It is unknown if she will ever accept the offer to go up to the heavens and work for those that live there like Altäir Lumen.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴛᴀᴛᴜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs
In their world or AU, usually Viscets will be aligned or pledged to an alliance or realm. By doing this they will in a way not die, instead when they are defeated and it's vital they are turned to stone or statues and have an unknown cooldown of when they can break out of their stone encasing and walk the land again. In exchange they receive missions and tasks to do and eventually receive an occupation. Most do not take this pledge or alliance believing it to be risky and no better then seller their souls to service which is why reapers and soul devouring or collecting demons still roam the world. Objects like Rin can sometimes be imbued with a powerful magic and can take on a temporary form of a viscet or animal depending on the level of skill the talisman and the caster has. Viscet forms are the highest tier of this magic which is why it is uncommon to see something like this happen. To clear up confusion as to what the process is to think of anthropomorphism or the character Pinocchio where an object or something non-living is given a living form and living traits.

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ
There was a power dispute in the demon realm and Raven was hired to steal an ancient and sealed demon blade. This very demon blade was on an idol located in a village and was guarded by a viscet named Riskain and his travel party which was composed of two other viscets, Altäir Lumen and Lochlyn and our hero was a baton carried by Riskain with the name engraving, Rin. Raven stole his way into the village one night and made his way to the idol. Upon it was a set of armor, a pendulum and in it's open jaws sat the demon blade. Raven's ears twitched when he heard Wyzenia's short call of alarm, he had asked her to come and help him for the mission and he grabbed the demon blade. With a strange curiosity he broke the seal on the demon blade and a sudden jolt shot through him and his eyes dilated. Gazing upon the other objects on the idol, Raven grinned savagely and snatched them of the idol. Riskain arrived just in time to catch Raven off guard and the two clashed. The sound of clashing immediately alerted everyone in the village as well as the travel party. By the time Altäir and Lochlyn arrived the only things left were the signs of battle and the baton Rin with the items, Raven, Wyzenia, and Riskain nowhere to be found. Altäir being from the heavens then received a mission and an order. Taking a paper talisman and a magic crystal, Altäir placed them on the baton and uttered an ancient incantation. With a shimmer of light and smoke a viscet arose with crystals sticking out of them. This viscet was Rin and Altäir had to patiently explained this to Lochlyn who was not used to seeing such magic and explained the situation and mission to Rin. It was simple to explain to Rin, "Since I have orders to give you life, you don't have much choice but to tag along with us if you want to find Riskain again. Our mission is to defeat Raven and take back the demon blade to reseal." From there they had to set out on their journey which was shaky as Rin had to be taught many many things such as how to be a viscet, how to fight, and do basic things like eat and drink. As they searched and traveled they had learned that there were rumors of Wyzenia possessing the pendulum and it was supposedly the only thing that could combat the demon blade but that part was the least reliable since the information of how the demon blade was defeated the first time was lost in the passage of time. The other rumors was that the reaper Ren was in possession of the armor and one of his children was on a rampage near the capital shrine. The travel party and Rin all agreed that if they wanted any chances of getting the armor from Ren, Damien would be the key for their safety for Ren was a very powerful and formidable viscet to encounter. With that agreement they traveled to the capital shrine to find Damien which wasn't too hard since there would be purple explosions and bursts of magic every now and then. Rin was the one who was able to calm Damien's rage in which Altäir was unimpressed since it was a shabby attempt. They set off the next evening to the oblivion realm in which Ren resided with Damien guiding them. They arrived at the courtyard of Ren's home and could only find a garden and a couple statues, one being larger and depicted fiercely than the other two. when a deep voice boomed "Who dares enter this realm? Trespassers will be eliminated!". Shortly after the eyes of the large statue of a fierce looking viscet glowed brightly and moved. The stone cracked and fell as if it were an encasing and before them stood a dark gray male viscet with glowing purple and pink markings with a blazing glow from his eyes. They learned from Damien that the viscet was Ren, his father and watched as he had explained to Ren that they meant no harm and wanted to bring him home. Ren then nodded and spoke, "Then I suppose your here for either Riskain or the armor." the travel party was shocked to learn that Riskain were there and Rin immediately asked for Riskain after Ren brought them the armor. With a brief moment of thought Ren sent Damien inside and Riskain later walked out wrapped with bandages. At the sight of Riskain, Rin rushed over to him shouting "Master Riskain!", to his surprise he spoke out, "Rin? Is that you? Your a viscet, now. Last I saw you were a baton a few days ago..." Rin had recounted everything from when Altäir had given her a temporary form up til present time. Riskain had explained that he was close to turning back into a statue when Raven and Wyzenia had taken him to Ren and he was turned over but was treated with hospitality under Ren's care and then explained that Raven was being possessed by the demon blade. There was a deep moment of silence when Rin broke the silence, "I missed you so much Master Riskain. I love you, very dearly...let's go back home." Riskain turned and stared at her and his expression grew hard. He was met with a puzzled expression from Rin when he scoffed. "Go home? Your so naive Rin, we can't go home! We have a mission and it's to take back that demon blade and reseal it. Not for us to head home in peace as our comrades go and fight a chaotic evil." then his ears laid back, "I'm sorry Rin, I know you mean it when you expressed your feelings and I missed you too but I can't return the same affection. I'm sorry for scolding you but I just can't believe that you would throw away your duty and the mission for running away." A look of hurt is struck across Rin's face as his words sink in and they return to Altäir and Lochlyn silently. Ren watches this unfold quietly then closes his eyes and expresses an apology. He explains that he has made a deal and he must hold up his end of the bargain then lets out a roar and grabs his double sided scythe. As everyone recovers their nerves and prepare for battle a magic circle appears under Rin and Rin is teleported away. She gets up and brushes herself off and sees that she is by the ocean. Rin looks down as Riskain's harsh words echo in her mind again and feels pain in her heart. She hears footsteps after a while and looks up to see a male jade and gold dragon viscet. He introduces himself as Susano a guardian of the sea and brings her to the sea temple where Rin can recover her wounds and rest. Susano explains that he senses that Rin has a mission from the heavens and that she is heart broken and tries to teach her how to get over it and other important life lessons to none that she really pays attention to. Night falls and Rin stands by the sea shore gazing upon the moon when another magic circle appears on the water and Rin is grabbed and dragged down by Wyzenia into the deep sea realm. As Rin sinks down she feels paralyzed and feels the water starting to fill her lungs and the cold darkness seep into her bones. Rin watches the light fade out as she continues sinking and feels a sense of fear then hears a voice and sees Wyzenia swim up to her. Wyzenia sings:
" You who's heart is broken, has the one you loved rejected you?
Does it hurt so deep that you grow weary of life?
Turning to the sea shedding yours tears of sadness.
Let the waves envelope you
easing away all the hurt and pain from that harsh person
and lull you into a peaceful slumber.
If you wish to forget perhaps,
you and I can both start all over.
We can learn to love again. my dear."
As Wyzenia sing she holds Rins face gently with her paws and leans close to her. As the lyrics echo in her mind she suddenly see's her life flash before her eyes and Susano's words echo in her ears and she snaps out of her trance. Sh looks up at Wyzenia and Wyzenia's eyes widen and her ears lay back in shock as Rin cups her face with her paws and smiles a little. "I'm sure that together we can learn to love again. We can start after I finish my mission.", Rin says to Wyzenia then snatches the pendulum dangling from her helm then dives down to the glowing red magic circle to enter the demon realm. Rin equips the armor and the pendulum then finds her way to a very large throne room in which Raven has been awaiting and he slowly claps as she enters. Raven admits that he did not expect her to show up, that Wyzenia was suppose to turn her into a siren or finish her off. Rin holds out the pendulum ready for a fight and Raven laughs and asks if she plans to stall for the travel party to arrive and stands up. Rin asks Raven why he should care and he throws his head back and laughs which prompts Rin to ask him what is so amusing. Raven pauses laughing and explains that he had planned this the whole time from when the seal was broken, that everyone was predictable in their actions. Raven then explains that he is the demon blade possessing Raven and that he had taken Riskain hostage and used him and the armor in a deal with Ren with Damien as collateral in order to get Ren's cooperation in which it was to split Rin away from the travel party which had almost worked and was why no one would come and aid Rin in the battle. Ren was supposed to fight the travel party but Raven got bored of watching from the shadows so he intervened and took them all out which reduced them back to the statued state. Then he explains that Wyzenia was supposed to take Rin out by turning her into a siren but for Rin to have broken out of the trance the siren magic put her in was what he had not expected to happen which is why he gave her some credit. Then Raven takes on a scary expression and admits that if Rin had not broken out of the trance then he would have had his way then says that it was nice talking with Rin but they still have a score to settle. The two clash and battle, during the heat of the battle Raven sets fire to the paper talisman that has been giving Rin a physical form. In a slight panic Rin tries to keep fighting but eventually collapses as the talisman almost burns out and her form flickers dangerously. Raven laughs as he watches her struggle but is interrupted when Rin is enveloped in a rainbow light, when it fades Rin is no longer fading and she is holding the baton that was once her. Raven curses the heavens for interfering as Rin unsheathed a hidden blade in the baton and the two clash again. It wasn't long before Rin had overpowered Raven and the demon blade, separating the two which broke it's influence and possession of Raven. Rin walked over to the demon blade and resealed it and tied it to the sash on her waist and headed back to the surface. When she arrived at the sea temple she noticed that there was an unusual glow on the surface of the water and wehn she approached it she saw the view of the heavens and many beings peered back at her.
"Rin, yes? We have been waiting for you, you've done very well and have highly exceeded all of our expectations. We would like for you to come up in the heavens." , a representative spoke. Rin thought for a while and shook her head and answered, "It is very flattering for you to offer but I don't think i'm ready to go to such a place. Even if I did, i'd like more time to think about it since I have a home and friends who care about me."

ᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs
X - By EverdaleDreamers

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs
Lochlyn - lady lightwing.

ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs
tenlittlesoldierboys
Last edited by maritime. on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:57 am

casual mark

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:33 am

res! ill try
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄Viscet #1127 - Winter Legendary❄

Postby ps4 kid » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:43 am

Snip--
Last edited by ps4 kid on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:15 am, edited 34 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firewolf56 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 am

Hot mark

Res with an ex-deity, banished from the pantheon for his selfishness and vanity.
He's cursed to never die and rejoin the pantheon; rather be reborn every time his mortal body dies.

Res with select Razia's shadow animatics.

Story beginnings: CODE LATER!!!!

My story begins far from the realm you hold so dear. Far from these cursed hills and fields, the mountains and cities that people like you call home. I, unlike my brothers and sisters, tried to keep my issues far from those of the mortals that moved about day to day, offering up their thanks to those of us that would listen. I had almost been forgotten, just a whisper amidst the great Powers that Be. I stood back and watched while my siblings squabbled about where the course of the world should be set. Who should be given a say in the intertwining strings of destiny. Ha, looking back, I suppose watching and maybe throwing out a blessing or two would've kept me from this situation, but even to a God, there is no means of changing what has been.
...I also suppose I should stop calling myself that. I no longer harbor the powers I once had. All that was stripped away from me on the day that my family collectively agreed that I was unfit to stay among their ranks. Apparently to be a God, you have to be concerned with the affairs of mortals that are but a speck of dust to you. Something that can't in any way affect you. Something that has no purpose to you. It seemed to them that I was wasting my power, "Growing lazy and incompetent," as they put it. If I was not going to be involved with mortal affairs on my own accord, they wouldn't have me in their little club. They held a counsel, and discussed what they would do with a God that didn't want to get mixed up in this pointless world that the others all looked upon as a kind of sport. After an...insultingly short time, they came to a decision. Combining their efforts, they were able to put some sort of stopper to my abilities. Only seconds after hearing my sentencing, the light that I was so used to dimmed, I felt the support beneath my feet give way and for a few moments I was falling, watching an eerie pink light wrap around my being, then everything went dark.
Last edited by Firewolf56 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I need more sleep...
Firewolf56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:16 am

res
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukimura Svetlana - "The Ghost Queen"

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:37 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

x
╒══════════╕
surname;; Yukimura
given name;; Svetlana
gender;; Female
occupation;; Professional
figure skater

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
pos traits;; Captivating,
charismatic, dedicated,
eloquent, focused, logical

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
neu traits;; Ambitious,
competitive, enigmatic,
intense, reserved, solemn

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
neg traits;; Aloof, blunt,
escapist, hostile, insecure,
self-indulgent

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
story | art | sp song | fs song
╘══════════╛
x
╒═════════════════════════════════╕
Svetlana is a Viscet who bears the crystal gene, a gene where the if the bearer breaks too
many of the crystals they will die. Despite knowing that if too many of her crystals break
she will die, she insists on training to become a figure skater. Her parents could do nothing
about it because once Svetlana has her eyes set on something she will remained determined
and loyal to her goal until the very end. They disapprove of her choice of a career because
as a figure skater, Svetlana would have to practice her jumps and no matter how good she
becomes, there is always this off chance that she'll fall and break multiple of her crystals
at once.

As Svetlana's parents predicted, she fell while preforming a quadruple Lutz, an extremely
large and difficult jump to perfect. As she fell the crystals smashed against the ice, and
at the time the crystals weren't strong enough to withstand the impact. Most of the
crystals ended up breaking, and Svetlana was hospitalized. She was in a coma for a few
days and was close to death when the doctors decided to try to surgically re-attach the
crystals. By some sort of miracle it worked and Svetlana's life was saved, however as a
result of the surgery her crystals will always be more fragile than they should be.

Because Svetlana fell and nearly died, it became a goal of hers to continue training and
become even stronger than she was before. She didn't want a small obstacle get in the
way of her longtime goal, and because of her continuous dedication to her training
Svetlana became distant from others, and only focused on her figure skating. The former
bubbly and sweet Viscet that used to be Svetlana was eradicated and replaced by a
shell of Svetlana.

"Have I really changed that much from when I was younger...?"

╘═════════════════════════════════╛

╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
Yukimura Svetlana is a hardworking and dedicated Viscet with pristine white fur and crystals growing from
her back. She's a competitive figure skater, and is a three times consecutive Grand Prix Finals champion due
to her excellent interpretation of the routines that she would skate to. She's not a particularly talkative
Viscet as she'd much rather use the time to practice on her skills, but she will talk when required. She has
met all sorts of Viscets through her competitions, and she can say that most of them have their own special
skill and are able to utilize it through their routines.

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
---------------- [ CAN I TRUST YOU ] ----------------
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
This year Svetlana's routines are themed off the cold, arctic tundras. In the short program she depicts the
flow of the aurora borealis, and in her free skate she depicts a lonely animal wandering alone in the snow.

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛

STAMINA
★ ★ ★ ★ ✰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SPEED
★ ★ ★ ✰ ✰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TECHNIQUE
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JUMPS
★ ★ ★ ★ ✰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
COMBO
JUMPS
★ ★ ✰ ✰ ✰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SPINS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:25 am, edited 13 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 am

art: all done by me! please do not use without permission!
    Image Image Image Image Image

Code: Select all
[b]u[/b][i]sername;;[/i] [url]Hinode[/url]
[b]v[/b][i]iscet name;;[/i] swarovski
[b]g[/b][i]ender;;[/i] female
[b]a[/b][i]ge;;[/i] ● I stopped counting
● born probably hundreds of years ago
● immortality
[b]p[/b][i]ersonality;;[/i] ● strong willed ● extrenely generous ● calm & collected ● doesn't let herself down

[b]f[/b][i]amily;;[/i] ● can't remember
● I consider my friends as my family
● want to make my own real family; need to find fitting mate first
● biggest question: how will my babies look? Will they have crystals? Will it disable them?

[b]h[/b][i]obbies;;[/i] ● creating & selling jewels for a living
● are worth quite a lot
● way harder than it looks
● many envy me & many are jealous of me
● helping poor people & creatures with giving them food/money/clothes & donating to charity

[b]m[/b][i]y best pieces;;[/i] ● artartartartartartart
● 1 tiny & 1 medium & 2-3 large

[b]k[/b][i]ind of crystals I create;;[/i] opal??

[b]p[/b][i]et;;[/i] sth cute and awesome!! WIP ;A;

[b]b[/b][i]ack story;;[/i] ● born as a perfectly normal kit
● lived in a giant cave with family / whole clan back in the day
● weren't allowed to go past a certain point but I - naive as I was - did anyway
● gorgeous giant crystal / I touched it
● all i remember was searing pain continuously throbbing through my whole body until I passed out
● woke up back in the cave (den of the medicine viscet) / my mom crying, dad just staring at me (don't know if it was anger/fear/sadness)
● couldn't really move buz managed to look down at my body : crystals were growing out of some parts if my skin
● started panicking / but mom hugged me & said "you can be happy to even be alive"
● didn't particularly help me but made me calm down at least

● walking was a struggle at first / took me several weeks to even learn how to properly move again
● after two long years I was finally able to walk again
● in the process of learning to walk often fell and cut myself / didn't feel much pain; crystals growing in the cuts

[b]m[/b][i]y life today;;[/i] ● most consider it good/wealthy life
● back in the day vs today
● nearly impossible to find a mate[/list]

Image Hinode
Image Swarovski
Image female
Image strong willed,
determined, generous,
never lets herself down
no matter what, able to
stay calm & collected in
difficult situations
Image at some point I stopped
counting the years
Image I can't quite re-
member my family, it's
simply been way too long
since I was last able to see
them. As you probably al-
ready thought they all
passed away a long time
ago.
no one really knows what
kind of gem or mineral my
crysrals are. They have the
iridescence of an opal but
they have the strenght of a
diamond. My crystals are
valued a very high price,
though, so making a living
out of them is quite easy
for me. I skulpt them into
different shapes once I
broke one of them off.
Doing so is quite easy
since they don't tend to
crack. In normal circum-
stances it'll take me about
a day to finish one piece.
Image you might have
figuerd it already but my
hobby is my job. It doesn't
only keep me over the water
it is also a whole lot of fun
to skulpt crystals.
The first thing I remember is the faded silouhette of my parents lovingly looking at me. I might not remember how they look, but I know that the viscet who's holding me was my mother. In the back behind my parents I could hear the faint, blurry sounds of a few other viscets talking, as well as I could see a calming blue glow in the distance.
Since I kept this memory in my brain I was always wondering as a kid what that glow could have been, until I made the mistake and found out myself.

So, to begin the story I must tell you that I was born as a perfectly normal viscetling. There was not a single unusual thing in my appearance or behavior, I had lots of comerads to play with and most importantly my family and my now extinct clan. Back in the day my clan lived in a giant, crystal covered cave system with probably a few hundred way branches that all led to different locations. There were the ways every viscet of the clan could use, the ways only authorized viscets were allowed to use and the ways which no one else but the alpha could enter. If a viscet would disobey this rule they would most likely have to pay a very high penalty.
There was also this one path the alpha was especially strict with. No one really knew what it would lead them to, but they had too much respect of the alpha to disobey and risk their place in the clan. The only viscets who didn't get intimidated by the alpha's strenght were us viscetlings and of course we all wanted to know what secret the alpha was hiding from us. So, one night I sneaked out of my parent's den to uncover this very secret. I was extra careful not to wake the viscet who was guarding the entrance of the path. Luckily I have a very light build, perfect for sneaking past things. I still remember how fast and hard my heart was pounding against my chest, I was seriously scared but I knew that there was no going back past this point. It felt like an eternity to walk down this way, it went left, right and a good while down until it finally leads to a big room. I could already see the faint blue glow it emmited a little further back. I walked through the opening of the path and couldn't believe my eyes what I saw! Never in my life had I ever seen a crystal so large and beautiful (and I pretty much lived my whole life in a cave practically overflowing with crystals and minerals)! I was so intoxicated by the beatiful glow it gave off, so, I walked towards it, very slowly, held out my paw and touched it. Then, all of a sudden there was this dearing pain throbbing through my whole body, it was so painful that I screamed in agony. I just wanted it to stop but it didn't, it went on and on until I eventually passed out.

I heard the faint muttering of viscets in the distance. Some of their voices sad, some upset. I opened my eyes and saw the still faded silouhette of my parents next to me, a faint glow scattered over some parts of my body. It took a while for my senses to focus but as my sight finally came back to me completely I saw that my mother was crying while my dad just stood there and looked at me. I don't know if what I saw in his eyes was anger, fear or sadness, then I realized that I couldn't move my body. However, I managed to move my head enough to catch a small glimpse of my now with crystals in the skin embedded body. I immediately started panicking, thinking "What happened? Why is this all happening to me?" and if my mother didn't react fast and hugged me, trying her best to calm me down I most likely would have passed out again. Reluctantly I tried to take another look at my envoironment and saw, that I was in the den of the medicine viscet, who was now coming my way. He slowly spoke to me, "Can you hear me, Swarovski? How do you feel?", a short "I-I don't know..." was all I could manage to say at the moment. "You know, you're extremely luck to even be alive, kid." The far deeper voice of the alpha now reached my ears, "What you did was not only breaking one of our highest rules but also getting yourself in extreme danger! Do you even have an idea of how much trouble you caused your parents? You know what the punishment for all this is!" His voice was filled with anger but it switched to a calmer tone rather quickly, "Though, I suppose you already got your punishment by yourself. I sincerely hope you learned your lesson..." With those words he walked out of the den, leaving me with the medicine viscet and my parents. I looked at the medicine viscet, my eyes pleading for an answer. "The crystal you touched wasn't a normal crystal. It's a very very ancient stone. No one knows what material it's made of or how it got there, the only thing we do know is that everyone who touches it almost immediately turns into crystal theirself. I have no clue how you were able to survive this. As you can probably already tell, a great part of your body has been turned into crystal. It's a miracle that your organs are functioning correctly and that you seem completely 'fine' so far, but I don't know if you're ever going to be able to normally move again."

As I finally got of the medicine viscet's den a few days later I had to start practicing to move again. I could barely even move my head and toes, so trying to move my body seemed impossible at first. My other problem was that I had no idea what the other viscets were now thinking of me. I was super nervous when my mother told me that the other viscetlings were going to visit me but when they came over my mind quickly changed. They said they had been extremely worried over me and that the rest of the clan will try it's best to help me in every way they can. Having such a loving clan is very lucky!
After a few months of trying to make my body move I could finally feel how my arms and legs were moving a few millimetres now. This got me extremely exited and motivated to keep on going. I trained even harder now and about two months later I could walk all on my own again, very slowly and clumsily, but it's better than nothing. The next few months of training I fell a few times, cutting my knees on the hard rocks that stick out of the ground and sometimes breaking off one of my own crystals. The weird thing was that I didn't feel any pain and that the wounds immediately got closed by new crystals that grew over them. To be honest, having that ability is pretty awesome!

Two years passed and I was finally able to completely move again. The other viscetlings and I were now almost adults and we started searching for mates. I already had expected this very thing to happen but I was very sad when all of my comerads found a mate and I was the only one left alone. Year after year passed and there was not a single viscet interested in me. Another thing that me and my clan realized was that I stopped aging. No one knows why the crystals stopped this process of aging but I now had to live with it. I witnessed my childhood friends dying, my clan go extinct... It's too much to remember litterally everything. Now I live in a completely different area. A small abandoned wooden house in the middle of a giant forest, nearby another viscet clan. They don't mind me being in their territory as they do know my long story. I now make a living off creating and selling jewellery from my crystals. I also tend to donate some of the money I make to charity and poor viscets. It's a calm, easy live that I'm living and I quite enjoy it the way it is. [1430 words]
Last edited by snowdrake on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 am, edited 16 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me