Thistlehoof #010

Postby Chickpea » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:12 pm

A cowlico cat! Hehe.
From this comp answer the following prompt in 400 words or less;

Would they rather be loved or feared?

Code: Select all
Username;
Barn link;
Tartan link; (skip if you don’t have one yet)
Name;
Gender/pronouns;
Prompt;

End date: Sunday the 13th at CS rollover

Traits;
- Short hair
- No horns
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thistlehoof #010

Postby recherché. » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:17 pm

Username; recherché.
      Barn link; here!
      Tartan link;
      Name; calla
      Gender/pronouns; female, she/her
      Prompt; calla would rather be loved than feared because she values comfort and security
      over everything else. people fearing her means that she would have to live in fear as well and she
      despises that idea.
Last edited by recherché. on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:31 pm

Username; DVTProject
Barn link; LCE TH
Tartan link;
Name; Nio
Gender/pronouns; Male, goes by any pronouns
Prompt; Nio is quite small and not very intimidating compared to everyone else at LCE. You'd think he'd be the cuddle bug of the herd, bringing smiles to everyone around him. Wrong, the cow feels the exact opposite. Nio feels as if no one really takes him seriously, just laughing a bit and patting his head whenever he gets fussy about something. It just ticks him off. He's been asked the question before around the herd, and Nio always responds with loved (which often results in a large group "awww" and hug), but ask him in private and he'll tell you everything, and that he's always wanted to be feared. Maybe that'll get the others to listen to him for once.
Last edited by DigitalLinx on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby throwaway7u3879342 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Username; FortyFive
Barn link; https://toyhou.se/FortyFive/characters/folder:1778732
Tartan link; (skip if you don’t have one yet)
Name; Charlie
Gender/pronouns; Any
Prompt;

They'd rather be loved because this cow is a soft baby, they do not like being alone and being left out, they would never hurt a flower, due to this nature the cows around Charlie are welcoming and she prefers it this way. If they were feared they would have nobody, the thought alone is scary to this fragile personality. Charlie will get attached and love anyone who meets her :D
Quitting
throwaway7u3879342

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonadeLyric » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Username; LemonadeLyric
Barn link; Foxglove Farms~!
Tartan link; Here!
Name; Duncan
Gender/pronouns; Genderless (Didn't see that they need a gender in the rules, but correct me if I missed it!) Ae/Aer pronouns (they/them aux.)
Prompt; They would rather be loved! They can also scare off who they need to, and can hold their own, but overall they're a lovebug who would rather work out their differences than make others fear them. They don't need to be scary or intimidating to get what they want. They persuade. They bargain. They make it work, and they make sure both parties leave happy. Sometimes, it's not as easy as that, and they have to strike a little fear into someone's heart, but it eats away at them. They're a lover, not a fighter.
Last edited by LemonadeLyric on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lʏʀɪᴄ||Aᴅᴜʟᴛ||Hᴇ/Hɪᴍ
───── 🤍 ─────
I'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ
Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs, Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ACNH.
───── ۞ ─────
Mᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏ Mᴏʀɪ.
───── ۝ ─────
Bᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ

LemonadeLyric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynx! » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:49 pm

Username; lynx!
    Barn link; Redwood Acres
    Tartan link; Here !
    Name; June
    Gender/pronouns; She/her
    Prompt;

June would rather be loved. To be loved is to be known and know others in turn. To be loved is to find joy in the simplest acts of kindness and remembrance. She would rather safely secure the knowledge of her friends' favorite flower or treat to surprise them with, and be surprised with her own favorites in turn! The idea of being feared turns her stomach, so much so that even the act of saying no makes her quail in fear. She can be quite a pushover because of this; something she's aware of but doesn't know how to fix. How can she say no when she could instead possibly brighten someone's blue day? The poor thing would run herself ragged to be the shoulder to lean on for her friends.

June also knows that not everyone will love her, but she hopes that her warm heart and happy demeanor makes her, at the very least, likeable to everyone she meets. She believes in kindness above all else, even if someone else is mean or otherwise rude to her.
lynx!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corey Taylor » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:53 pm

Username; Corey Taylor
Barn link; Farm
Tartan link; XX
Name; Willow
Gender/pronouns; He/They
Prompt; Loved
Last edited by Corey Taylor on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Username; bakuraas.
Barn link; Boghealth Ranch
Tartan link;

Name; Neamhe
Gender/pronouns; masc, he/him
Prompt; [ 361/400 ]
"If you are only loved, you will be a target. If you are only feared, you will become nothing. Be feared, then allow love to come into your life. Then you will be greatly praised, truly loved, and protected from the harm adoration can bring."

Neamhe, if asked, would say that he would rather be feared. Of course, he doesn't entirely mean it, but completely stands by it. It's something that he's been taught at a young age, specifically from his mother. She was always a thistlehoof that brought love wherever she went, and yet she would always warn Neamhe about being loved. She taught the young calf that only being loved leads to pain, as many others who see someone being given love and affection will have a desire to harm them, or steal their love away. After all, many who are loved are seen as weak, that is, unless they are feared before they are loved.

However, he also learned that love will still come to you when you are feared; and that love will be much more true than any other love that could be given. Someone who is loved by all can be loved by anyone, and this love can be for something as simple as your appearance, but someone who is feared can only be loved by those who see the good in them, and that love can only be found in morals, personality, and understanding. Those who love you after you have been feared will protect you and praise you, and though some may still only pretend to love you; they are easy to weed out when you are feared.

Neamhe is a mean, aggressive thistlehoof; he often times is seen as hateful and cruel. However, it is not because he wants to be truly feared. He believes that deep down, all thistlehooves desire love in one way or another. Those who claim to want to be loved wish for love to be easy even if it may only last a day, and those who claim to want to be feared wish for true love, love that is difficult to find, but lasts for eternity.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:34 am

Username; willowbear
Barn link; moon over sea barn
Tartan link; in barn
Name; yuni
Gender/pronouns; she/her
Prompt; she would rather be loved she has always been shy and would love to have friends
Last edited by Mechanical_Hive on Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:11 am

username; chamo
    barn link; bro
    tartan link; beep!
    name; bellflower
    pronouns; they/them
    prompt;

easy. both. i want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

m!!
Last edited by skarekrowkid on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me