My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #806

Postby Cheeba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39 am

Username: Cheeba
Name: Candamir
Most dearest thing to them: His dearest thing to him is his freedom. He loves to run around in the nature and spend his time daydreaming. <3

Signature Art by ThisKitty on DeviantArt, Avatar by Arccy (#675) on Aywas
Cheeba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:04 am

Username -- Enchanted
Name -- Nettle
Gender -- Male

Most Dearest Thing To Them
Nettle's Dearest Item Is His Wonderful Hair Mousse.
Without It He Would Always Be Having A Bad Hair Day. Nettle
Will Scream & Cry Till His Hair Is On Point. He Always Has An
Extra Bottle Near Him Incase His Hair Gets Ruined Some Way.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:53 am

Username --
Oswinthefox

Name --
Charmeine *Sh-ar-m-I-ne*

Gender --
Female

Most dearest thing to them --

a large smooth opal adored with petals placed on a gorgeous gold necklace.

On the back of the necklace is two chains that dangle behind her back. One has a rose gold rose and the other is a small gold butterfly lightly painted purple. The butterfly means "you can escape any hard point so long as you keep your faith and elegance." And was gifted to her by her mother when she was born. The rose gold rose was gifted to her by her grandmother who's philosophy in life was "always stand up for yourself. Never let anyone take you down without showing your thorns." The golden chain was gifted to her by her grandfather who believed that "one can never break but can grow old." He always beleved that life would make you weary but would never break you if you didn't let it. Each pearl was found and gifted to her by one of her cousins each with their own meaning. But her favorite one is the smallest shinyist peral gifted to her by Andreas where Andreas told Charmeine to "shine bright like a diamond!!! Or well.....I guess a pearl in this case!!!" And finally the most prized possession Charmeine owns. The giant large opal found in the middle of her necklace. It's large and flat in a slight oval shape and when held by someone it's almost see-through but when Charmeine holds it......she can see her family again...
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 am

Username -- CeramicSoul
Name -- Kinkajou (Kink-a-jew)
Gender -- Female
Dearest thing to them -- Is her small bird friend, named Joy, A small Brown dove with bright purple eyes and long graceful wings. Kinkajou found Joy as a small chick, the mother bird was away and Joy was all alone. Quietly taking the small hatchling with as much care as though she were still an egg. Kinkajou raised her as her own. At times regretting taking innocent Joy from her nest, but brushing it away, as Joy loves her home. Kinkajou and Joy have a companionship and friendship surely no one can ever compare to.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 am

Username -- Rissen
Name -- Noah
Gender -- Male
Most dearest thing to them -- Noah's most dearest thing is a little locket. He got it from one of his closest friends to keep a special kind of promise. He takes it everywhere he goes and never leaves it behind. Just like his promise, Noah intends to keep it forever.
Inside the locket holds a gem with a peculiar shape smashed into tiny shards. A kite shaped amethyst sits inside the locket, patiently waiting for it's time to fulfill it's role in this promise that was to be kept for many years to come....
Noah makes sure to clean the locket and keep it looking as good as new. He treasures it and his friend dearly, Never willing to let them disappear for good. The promise that the kite shaped gem symbolizes is one that can never be broken and can never be forgotten.

Not in a million years..
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:18 am

username -- dreamie
    name -- xx
    gender -- xx
    most dearest thing to them -- xx [not another kal]
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:35 am

Username --
Name --
Gender --

Res

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:55 am

Username -- tigerblue
Name -- William
Gender -- male
Since will has severe anxiety issues, he has a little stuffed brown bear with a little violet on its chest! He snuggles with the little bear every time he feels scared or lonely, because that is exactly what he did the day he got the bear! The bear is named Snuffers and Will loves him dearly.
The day Will got Snuffers is the day he had to have surgery on his leg. He was about 4 at the time and his anxiety made it worst going in to surgery on his leg. He broke his leg by first learning to ride a scooter. He fell, but there was no blood, but he was crying like it hurt so much. He was taken to the ER very late, and surely enough, his leg was broken. Lots of friends and family members brought him gifts and snacks while he was at the hospital, but he was very scared for that day he had to go into surgery.
Before he went into surgery, the nurse, gave him Snuffers, Will felt better a little. He went in, not knowing what happened because of the sleep meds, but that whole time, he was hugging Snuffers like everything was going to end for him. The doctors and nurse all told his family that he was holding onto it the whole time.
Will has had Snuffers this very day, and never forgets about him. Even when his anxiety strikes, he remembers he has Snuffers there, and always by his side.

(Based off of a true story about my brother)
Last edited by kiffell on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me