Based on Click to view
Artist Julius525 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carolina Shepherd A-0227

Postby Julius525 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:12 am

Happy first birthday!!
Tell me what's this shepherd favorite holiday and why! Ends the 4th of July.

Owner: VampireMessageNinja
Name: Lloyd
Phenotype: Blue and silver minimal point with panda white
Genotype: ata BB cscs dd EE hh kyky ll mm spDspD tt UU VV ZZ
FF OO PP RR
Height: 26 in
Weight: 52 lbs
Equipment: None
Traits:
Attentive (+2 to Obedience Trials)
Good nose (+2 to Tracking Trials)

Lineage:

SSS: Unknown
SSD: Unknown
SDS: Unknown
SDD: Unknown
SS: Unknown
SD: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
DSS: Unknown
DSD: Unknown
DDS: Unknown
DDD: Unknown
DS: Unknown
DD: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Last edited by Julius525 on Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd A-0227 - Available!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:59 am

Username: Furrydogs12
Name: Snow Princess ‘Yuki’
Pride Paint (Optional): No thank you!
Favorite holiday: Yuki loves her namesake, snow! Yuki means snow, and she was named after the season she was born in, winter. Her favorite holiday is Christmas, where she gets to give gifts to others! She really loves giving, more then receiving presents. She also loves how she gets to spend time with her loved ones during this holiday! Sitting by the warm cozy fire and drinking hot cocoa, Yuki loves the warm drink after a whole day of skiing and having fun with her friends!
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:48 am

Username: VampireMessageNinja
Pride Paint (Optional): n/a
Favorite holiday: Lloyd's favorite holiday is New Year's Eve. While he hates the loud sounds of the fireworks, he absolutely adores the bright lights. Dogs aren't exactly color blind, they do see blue and yellow, so Lloyd does get some entertainment out of it.
He is unable to understand why those lights appear, but he knows he can only see them at this particular night. So at New Year's Eve he is essentially glued to the window, eyes roaming the sky in search of the interesting lights.
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:03 pm

Username: Gasparluna844
Name: Po
Pride Paint (Optional): Pansexual ^^
Favorite holiday: Po's favorite holiday is Easter! Every year he gets dressed up as a bunny by his owner and given a basket full of colorful, plastic eggs with candy inside. But that's not the part he likes the most, he gets to go to these places called... Schools he thinks, and he gets to play with the children, being the center of attention is always great to him! Though they never call him the easter bunny, which he finds weird, he has seen rabbits before and he knows he's dressed up as one so... Why do they call him the easter panda? He has no idea what that is, but the little ones seem happy about it so he takes it as a compliment. After spending some time entertaining the children, it's time for him to go hide the eggs that are inside his basket so the kids can go find them, he makes some of the hiding spots obvious, while others... Not so much. At the same time his owner also hides some extra eggs, but these ones are for Po, they have treats inside for a job well done. Once every single egg is collected, it's time to say goodbye, Po gets a hug from all the little ones and then leaves with his owner to visit the next school for the day.
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:11 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Name: Panda
Pride Paint (Optional): Yes please, can I get it like this Polyamorous pride flag?
Favorite holiday: Panda always loves holidays, because of all the special events and generally cheery moods of the people. However her very favorite holiday of all is Memorial Day because it's the first really hot holiday of the season. Her people always fill up a baby pool and put sprinklers on for the dogs, not to mention the wonderful smells and flavors of the barbecue that always gets started up! Panda would almost sell her soul for a freshly-grilled hotdog with a buttered corn-cob for good measure!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:19 am

VampireMessageNinja wrote:Username: VampireMessageNinja
Pride Paint (Optional): n/a
Favorite holiday: Lloyd's favorite holiday is New Year's Eve. While he hates the loud sounds of the fireworks, he absolutely adores the bright lights. Dogs aren't exactly color blind, they do see blue and yellow, so Lloyd does get some entertainment out of it.
He is unable to understand why those lights appear, but he knows he can only see them at this particular night. So at New Year's Eve he is essentially glued to the window, eyes roaming the sky in search of the interesting lights.

Congratulations!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me