My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ 𝟙५ [Last Day!]

Postby nome senpai » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:41 am

----> Ꭰąվ 𝟙५ <----

Username: nome senpai
ID#: 665700
Direction: Left?

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ 𝟙५ Closing

Postby cinerious » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:21 pm

After choosing your direction, you move forward into the cavern to see... Nothing? Where are Legume and Ghostie?

Mira seems confused as well, her sword falling as she looked to you for answers. Squaring up, you look around more earnestly for the missing dragon-dressed runners. You spot a hole in the far wall, similar to the one you entered through.

Pointing this out to Mira has her rushing off, past the empty chest and into the next room. Shaking your head, you hurry after the excitable forever-young whelp.

Upon entering the next room, you are are momentarily blinded by how gold everything is! Jaw all but on the floor, you are startled by a clattering and shouting. From around a pile of treasure skids Ghostie, closely followed by Mira and Legume. Their laughter ringing around the cavern, it's almost ethereal...

As Ghostie and Mira pass you by, Legume slows to a stop and smiles up at you.

"Thank you for playing with us, and helping Mira along all these days. For your trouble here is some treasure to take with you!" Legume looked like he wanted to say more, but Ghostie and Mira were back and physically dragged Legume back into their antics. Mira and Ghostie throw a thanks your way, and they're all off again!

You look to your loot...

Ɩơơɬ

Image Image

Xynthalium looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
cinerious looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Contained Creature and a Frog Brew!
Loxosceles looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Shimmery Liqueur and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
imabanditø looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Zigzagoon looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Contained Creature and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Lemon Tea Rain looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Raven Figurine!
HallowMoon looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Frog Brew!
Grey_ looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
stellulite looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (Companion) and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Eevee55 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Birbmaster looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Bat Extract!
PrincessAlexis looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Contained Creature!
woofer-moosh looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Contained Creature!
Zentropy looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Frog Brew!
LittleMaple looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (Companion) and a Gold Coins!
HeyoCoyoteHere looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a MYO Token (Companion)!
softbarks looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Shimmery Liqueur and a Raven Figurine!
birds of a feather looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (2 Uncommon, 3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
case looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Bat Extract!
-roadkill-69- looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
slinky3000 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Cr0wz looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Frog Brew!
Diavolo looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
ghostkeys looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
InuImori looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Frog Brew!
rabidcoyote looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Crystal Black and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
foxil looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
GreyScale looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Raven Figurine!
sibylline, looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Cosmic_Dragon looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Gold Coins!
KandieFloofsterLoch looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
almond.milk looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (2 Uncommon, 3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Caeleesi looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Crystal Black!
Leloiod looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Crystal Black!
MaroonCookie looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Mavi looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Ki-san looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (Companion) and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
FatalCollapse looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Gold Coins!
-Albedo looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
dragoness129 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
rainbowpanda101 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a MYO Token (Companion)!
Ottercola looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Contained Creature!
EpicratesPictus looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Gold Coins!
blizzard180 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Crystal Black!
rem sleep looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a MYO Token (2 Uncommon, 3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
nio looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Contained Creature and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
martyy looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Frog Brew!
bakuraas. looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
sharsinth looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
space oddity looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Raven Figurine!
shadedk9 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
werewolves. looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Shimmery Liqueur and a Bat Extract!
rainsprout looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Frog Brew!
Froggg1 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Woodchip looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
seiku88 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
.henloimmabirb. looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Furrydogs12 looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Shimmery Liqueur and a MYO Token (2 Uncommon, 3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
Orien looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Myskx looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Contained Creature!
-aeris looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Kitsune. looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (2 Uncommon, 3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Raven Figurine!
cribunni looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Gold Coins and a Gold Coins!
sweathie looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Gold Coins!
annaebell looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Crystal Black and a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
Suchgo looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Buzz aesthetic looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Raven Figurine and a Crystal Black!
emblo looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Gold Coins!
Griff looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
BunnyBeam looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Frog Brew and a Raven Figurine!
Rosi looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Crystal Black and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
ege looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
quillflight looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Crystal Black and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
crowthefrostyfloof looks to their loot before smiling and moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Cracked Dragon Scales and a MYO Token (Companion)!
nome senpai smiles before moving to the bag of loot. Inside is a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Closed, THANK YOU!!!!

Postby cinerious » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:21 pm

I want to thank you all for another awesome event, and for the awesome turnout!!

I really appreciate everyone who participated in my booth, and I hope it was fun trying to predict which way it would go every day~

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to the people who participated in my booth every day (I'm not counting day 1, as it was a short day!), and would like to reward those users with x1 High Quality Edit Potion!

-Albedo
-roadkill-69-
.henloimmabirb.
bakuraas.
blizzard180
BunnyBeam
Caeleesi
case
cinerious
Cosmic_Dragon
cribunni
Eevee55