Postby Half Tree » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:12 am

Adopted

Username: olivionary
    Name: Nami
    Height: 19 in
    Weight: 32 lbs
    Colour: Masked Liver and Tan Sable Piebald
    Genotype: AyAy bb cchcch DD Eme Hh Ii kyky mm spsp tt UU LL

Last edited by Half Tree on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #396 Open

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:58 am

Username: dino cat
Name: Only Half True / Asidi
Name Meaning(s): Acid in Swahili
Prompt:
Breathing fire or spitting acid. Asidi is very paranoid. Always wanting to defend himself but unfortunately, he can't. He is a picky eater and in turn, is very skinny and weak. He's not unhealthy, just not totally healthy. With acid or fire breath he could scare away people or dogs he is scared of. He could imprese other dogs and make sure they know to stay away. He wouldn't want to hurt anyone, just make sure they stay away. There are a few dogs and people he would allow to stay, but most he would keep away. He could also kill spiders, bees, and other scary things.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 am

Username: LemonBunny
Name: Polar North's Gold Crescent Moon // Amber
Name Meaning(s): Yellow-orange in color, also the name of fossilized tree sap that takes on an orangeish hue.
Prompt: Amber would definitely want to have super speed! She is highly competitive and loves agility, and nothing would make her happier than beating all of her old scores and times while also winning first place-- Sounds like an absolute match made in heaven! When she wasn't on the agility course, she would use it to playfully chase her friends around the farm and keep up with them with ease-- Including the horses! She could run here, or there- or anywhere really, and be back in a flash before anyone knew it. It would also cut down on the time it takes her to help out with small tasks around the ranch and make playing so much more fun. While she doesn't have this superpower in real life, she certainly is an agile collie!

(133 words)
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:51 am

Username: vapyrwaves
Name: Galena | Sovereign's Gentle Giant
Name Meaning(s): "The one who is quiet and peaceful." - source
Prompt: Galena is a timid dog, one who prefers the quiet and peace of a lazy day or the lulls in the evenings when her owner is lying, reading after a long day. That aside, if she were to have a super power, it would simply be telepathy. To be able to speak to her human, or others she's comfortable with, would be rather delightful and fitting for her, personally. She can't read, but she does wonder what the words say, so to ask about them would be ideal. The world is so large and wonderful and the knowledge her human has seems to be endless. Wouldn't it be nice to ask her questions of things unknown to her. Words hold meaning, and while a dog hasn't ever needed them before to show their love and loyalty to their humans, Galena simply wouldn't mind breaking that boundary to hear her owner talk more.[152 words]
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Username: Destiny
Name: Lee
Name Meaning(s): (Named after Jason Lee who voiced Underdog in the movie "Underdog")
Prompt: Lee would certainly choose flying. He loves other humans, dogs, and animals in general. Hes very happy and hyper active, and if he gets the chance to check out who that smell or sound is coming from, he will do it in a heartbeat...Flying would make that so much faster and easier. He could certainly also make sure to visit more people in a wider area range, and those pesky squirrels (that he only wants to play with, and possibly kiss to death) he can chase for further and longer!(I mean all the way UP the tree man!)
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Username: Honey~
Name: GSK We've Got All Night // Samedi
Name Meaning(s): Samedi means Saturday in French
Prompt: Ultrasonic bark is Samedi's special ability, he uses it as a type of echolocation to find his way around in dark places, it is a handy addition to his normal doggy senses. He has to be careful though, as when he gets excited, the high pitch can sometimes shatter glass up to 1cm thick. Due to his special ability he has been trained as a cave rescue dog and has successfully helped 23 people get back to safety so far. Samedi loves his job, does not spook and is eager to please his owner. On his days off he spends most of his time snoozing and watching squirrels bound from tree to tree in the garden.

[116}
Last edited by Kruxly on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcturus. » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Username: twisted_shadows
Name: Underwood
Name Meaning(s):From Carrie Underwood and Underdog :D
Prompt: He loves underwater breathing! He'd choose it so he could swim and play with dolphins all day long! He loves to watch the fish swim by, and the pretty corals. He also spends his time underwater cleaning up trash, helping animals and cleaning up oil spills. He helps humans by observing all the changes in the ocean and following the currents. He checks on daily hotspots for poaching.
here, please join <3 could use some ebs <3

Image[/url]
arcturus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 pm

Username: envious.
Name: Finn
Name Meaning(s):
The name Finn is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "fair".

Finn is a name with enormous energy and charm, that of the greatest hero of Irish mythology, Finn MacCool (aka Fionn mac Cuumhaill), an intrepid warrior with mystical supernatural powers, noted as well for his wisdom and generosity.

Prompt: As cheesy and common as it may be, Finn would want the ability to heal others. He has always cared about others, even more than he cares about himself. While he doesn't want the most interesting ability, he does want one that's really beneficial to everyone. Imagine coming across an injured stray, he would heal them. If a puppy or elderly- or any dog had an illness like parvovirus, he'd heal them with one touch of his paw- or one boop from his shiny nose. Finn could never see himself wanting any other ability, not unless it was to benefit everyone else. Having cool and trendy powers like invisibility, time travel, and telekinesis don't interest him- plus he'd see himself as selfish since he wouldn't really be able to help others much with those abilities. Sure, he could travel back in time and stop bad things, but it could alter the good things that happened due to those bad things. If he stopped a crisis that brought the world together, the world could very well be apart if he prevented that; and he doesn't want to do that. So, he would want the ability to heal others with one small touch. He of course, wouldn't be able to resurrect anyone (just heal), and he certainly wouldn't heal any collies unless they ask to be healed!

Finn is a simple lad. <3
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:38 am

Username: olivionary
    Name: Nami
    Name Meaning(s): Japanese name meaning beautiful or wave
    Prompt: If Nami had the choice, her magical power would be conjure treats upon command. She could fill her bowl herself and have a never ending bowl of dog food. She could feed the other dogs and cats that she lives with, ensuring that each one has a good meal every night. They wouldn't need to rely on the humans to feed them anymore, though it is pretty nice to have someone run around and bring a bowl of food to you several times a day. Maybe it wouldn't be the best thing, she won't NEED to visit her humans for treats anymore or to beg for food at their table since she could just feed herself. But a neverending food bowl is very tempting.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:48 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Name: Mimic
Name Meaning(s): "to imitate", matching her personality and the power she would have.
Prompt:
Mimic would, unironically, be a shape-shifter. The ability to physically transform one's self into the form of another. The potential is endless. It could be used to travel, steal, get away with anything, pull pranks or start a whole new life. However, there's only one thing Mimic would do with the power, and it's something she already does.

You see, Mimic lives inside her imagination. She's a pretender. Since she was a pup, the collie has been fascinated with the creatures in their world and the lives they may live. Thought her life she's been through a phase of pretending to be almost every animal.

Birds, with their dream like power of flight, right on their wingtips. Wolves, with their deadly teeth and packs to protect. Cats, with their stealth, skill and hunting abilities. Horses, with fields to gallop and gravity defying jumps.

Mimic would play games as pets or wild creatures, show horses or ones escaping capture. The majority of times she competes in agility, it wasn't as a dog, but as a horse.

If the power of shape-shifting were rightly placed into her paws, Mimic would use it to play. Her games would become real, and the sensations she'd chased all her life would finally be in her heart. Soaring through the air as an eagle, stalking the undergrowth as a wild cat, or racing the wind as a horse.

Because Mimic has never seen life as endless opportunities to chase and trap, fighting to keep them slipping through her paws. She's not striving for power or fame or greatness. Mimic just wants to live in the stories she spins in her head. Life is a game, waiting to be played.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me