My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #970 - Cheesecake

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 am

Dɪᴀ Aɢᴜᴛᴀ
[Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?]

username Master of Nothing
first name Dia (unknown meaning)
last name Aguta ("gatherer of the dead")
gender agender (they/them pronouns)

personality

Dia is a sweet little kid. They have a lot to learn, and yet they are wiser than just about anyone you could name. They get confused quite frequently and don't well understand a lot about globalized society, but they get around well and are never troubled by difficulty. In fact, Dia is never disheartened by anything. They're one of those folks that you can't recognize if they don't have a smile on their face. They are always trying to find ways to entertain themself and find new things to do to make them happier. They have a forward thinking mind, accepting and yet impartial to just about everything. Dia is very spiritually based and their worldviews greatly surround the culture that they grew up in. They love learning new things, and while clumsy and quirky all the way, believe wholeheartedly in the possibility of reaching any goal.
[148/300 words]

who am I?

I was born in the arctic. You have not been there, I know you have not. At least not the part I'm from. Nobody knows where it is, you cannot find it on a map. But we are there, and it is on Earth, and it is there. Often your scientists find their way to us. Your sailors, too. They never leave us, they stay where we are. Or rather, they follow us. We are nomads, which is why our location is never precise. Yes, if you have ever heard of people going missing up in the north, chances are they've found us. Or they're dead. But we share our food with them; we always share our food. They share their knowledge. We learn each other's languages, and then we communicate our stories. All of them are friendly, or perhaps they're just afraid they've nowhere else to go.

But I know where they can go. They can go back, back to you. That's where I went. I know the way. I built a ship, and then I headed south. I landed in Norway, but it wasn't very different from where I used to live. I live in France now. It is very pretty but people don't understand each other here like they did back at home.

Why did I leave? Can I really say? The truth is I cannot. I would've been happier back at home. I had food to eat, a family to love, and a culture that was all mine. I don't have family or culture here, but I have food and so I guess it is okay.

Your people's customs are strange to me. For one, you never share. Everything is your own, or you want it to be that way. You think differently, too. You think success is a house, but I've never had a house. You think a bird is a bird, but I think a bird is a traitor. Their spirits are all locked up because they did something bad, once a long time ago. And you must get a job, otherwise you don't have a thing.

One day I might work with animals. I like to talk to them if they are nice to me. But I guess you have to learn about them first. You go to a school and you learn and tell the teachers what you learn so then you can get a job. So until I go to school I can have a different job instead. I have a computer. I like computers because you think they are complex and weird but they are simple. I guess I'm good at what they say is hacking. But I am not a bad hacker because I don't want your money and I won't try to sell you pills. I hack the systems that the bad people create. They get into your computer, and so do I, except I leave and I take the bad people's stuff with me. Very simple.
[499/500 words]

we're not alone out there.

You are self-important. You think you are the only one.You and your friends and your family and your leader and your enemy are the only one. But it is not true. I have not seen them, but there are more of them. You call them "aliens", I think.

They are not little green men because they are not men. You are silly for thinking they are men. You have not seen them because they are not here, so you can't know what they look like. They may not find you and you may not find them, but I think that they are there.

I think this because the universe is large. If Earth is the only planet with a life on it... no, it is almost impossible. The chances of it are slim. But I think I may find them one day because they want to be found. They do not want to find us. Why would they, they must be afraid. But if I find them first I can tell them that things aren't so bad and maybe then they will want to see us.

I like learning what people think aliens are like because I know they are wrong but it is interesting what our minds can produce. I don't know what they are like myself, but I would rather not guess because I prefer to get things right the first time.
[234/500 words]

Last edited by Master of Nothing on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rock.Candy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 am

mark
Rock.Candy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 am

I'm screaming, this kid looks so much like an myo I had in mind

totally marking and trying out for them <3 <3

dropping out lost motivation and got no time
good luck everyone else!! c:
Last edited by shishou on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izuku » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 am

dropping put!!
Last edited by Izuku on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░
    。 ゚░░░░
    ░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░

Hi! I'm Mara !!

my kals - dA - tumblr -
    commissions open! PM me if interested!

░░░░
    signature art © pangurbanka
Izuku