Re: Viscet #1986 // Arche

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 am

username;; IMadeYouRead.This
    name;; Arche
    gender;; Male
    gender for breeding purposes;; Male

Where I grew up:
    I was born on March 18th, 1920 in Bend, Oregon. It was beautiful place. I remember when I was nine years old and I saw my first talking picture show. At home were my brother and three little sisters.
    My mother was the nicest woman you could meet, she’d put us to bed every night with a story and always tell me how special I am. Who could blame her?
    My father worked as a local store clerk at one of my favorite shops. Life was simple.

Now:
    The year is 1939, I am 19 years old. My little brother and I both work in our dad’s store. I’m proud to say that I am the best asset to the team with all the hard work I put in for the family business. I’ve since moved out and now live on my own, though I visit my family regularly, I am grateful to have more time to myself and my own space.

writing;; 500 minimum wordcount, 1500 maximum. you may go 5-10 words over but that's all.

art;; 2 pieces max

Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1986

Postby Virixin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am

username;; juice box.
    name;; Concordia
    gender;; female
    gender for breeding purposes;; female
    writing;; 500 minimum wordcount, 1500 maximum. you may go 5-10 words over but that's all.
    art;; 2 pieces max
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:58 am

username;; Peyto1217
    name;; Celeste
    gender;; female
    gender for breeding purposes;; female
    art;; 2 pieces max
Wip
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:12 am

username;; Kydashing
name;; Newt Seville
gender;; Male
gender for breeding purposes;; Male

A simple Childhood to Unknown Adulthood

I was born and raised as an only child in a nice hometown, Covelly England. It's relatively close to London actually, which made for a lot of trips into the city and it's culture. My parents' names were Russell and Victoria Seville. They were simple-minded people who liked life to go in a certain manner. They disliked big events in life that caused them to leave their everyday groove. You could say i inherited some of their "finicky" manners.

In a lot of ways, i fit everything they wanted in a child. My grades were above average, I played soccer, had a few friends and could keep myself busy without their worry. By no means was i a perfect, sweet child. But, they certainly felt at peace knowing their son didn't get up to trouble. Even as a teenager, nothing was changing. For them, life was balanced.

While they believed this though, i was dreaming and determined to do something in my life. My parents knew little of the changes happening to me, and the man i was becoming. They didn't know i was planning to go to the states for college. They had no idea i wanted to go for voice acting and theater theory as my majors. And...they certainly never saw my true personality. Perhaps it may be all an act for my friends and outside acquaintances. But, so was this interaction and appearance my parents believed in for years.

At 18, i packed my bags, and made my exit from England. My parents were certainly astonished. Where did i get the money to move? I told them my part time job helped with starting off in college for necessities and such. I was given some grant money and free housing in the college i was going to as well. Did they really offer that? Of course, i didn't waste my time. I did research and applied to scholarships and grants, not to mention my grades helped boast the interest. Why in the world are you going so far,
for such a odd major? I remember just starting at them for a moment. It occurred they may take time, lots of it, to understand.
Perhaps if i was honest in the beginning, would it of made more sense? Would it have helped them accept it all? Newt really didn't wish to wait for the answer. He loved his family dearly, but would not allow his life to be ruled by simplicity and compliance. With that, I left...

My Song -- Latch · Disclosure featuring Sam Smith

My Quote that represents us-
What did you give me to make my heart bleed out my chest (never)?

Meeting... Marcaline

Fast forward 6 years. In this time frame, I had gone to college and meet Carter in a comedy club. As you know, he's quite the funny guy and loves to talk. We had a rough start sometime into the meetings, but you could say now he's one of my best of friends. I really respect they guy for what he does and after graduating and becoming roommates, he spoke to me about something I wasn't ready for. There was someone he liked, and it was in fact a guy. Sure, i was surprised, but i disliked judging people over something like that. It only hit me as stranger since up until now i swore he was just a flirter to everyone and didn't hold deep connections outside of friends. I suppose that wasn't a way to think of him kindly, but he told me all about this man he meet while abroad for school. His name was Ki Joon in South Korea, which was pretty neat considering the distance from San Francisco to there. They sure were different people, but he loved that. It made me happy to see this new side of his friend and let him speak out. It hit a chord in Newt, as he wondered if he could see anyone like Carter had seen in Ki Joon. Sure, I had crushes throughout my school years and college, but never really made anything known.

I had a similar personality people saw to Carter. I loved to talk, I was overly dramatic over simple things, and could entertain a potted plant if i had to. That was the side most if not all besides my parents saw. I suppose sometimes i wonder what was the true me, and what was an act. And, that was put to the test once i became aquantied with Marceline.

To start, she had only by chance run into me. I was already a graduate for the school i went to, but as a recent alumni and doing well in my career already, was asked to come in for a small speech. Among the group was this woman. She caught my eye by her sparkle she held while holding complete and utter focus on me. I thought i was running red, was there something on my face? No one else in the room stared like her as i spoke. Some where bored, other mildly interested. Really makes you wonder why they were here. But...not her. You could see why. Once my speech was over and it was closing up, the same woman approached me. She seemed a little wary, but determined to speak. I felt a bit red again, and couldn't understand why. She starting asking where i was in my career, why i chose it, and what it would take to become something in this sector. It was not only determination in her eyes, but something almost hidden...something that both interested me to understand but also struck my gut. It was her dream. And i was apart of helping her, even in for a moment.
Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am

due to requests for an extension, this round ends on Friday, December 1st at 11:59 PM CST. <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 pm

very sorry for that long wait;; ;u;

I would firstly like to offer HMs:

x2 to Caeleesi for a very close form! I really loved the character you crafted and your art was wonderful, so it made it difficult for me to decide my winner.
    x1 to Wrathia (i literally shriek!!! i wish you had done/finished the last form, i was absolutely enthralled by voe;;)
    x1 to iMadeYouRead.This for the same reasons as above!

And finally, my winner is Kydashing! Congratulations <3 Newt was such a great character to read, and your personality fit so nicely alongside what you gave me in your form. I loved the dramatic description of his encounter with Marceline; it made me smile c;

Congratulations to everyone; you all did an amazing job!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Congrats to the winner and I certainly would have finished my form if I had the time! My own fault for being inactive. TAT
Thank you so very much for the hm!
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:41 am

Whoa thank you so much! He is such a handsome guy you created for me, be sure to keep an eye out for him in the fc and such. This is awesome.

There were alot of great forms i had wonderful competition to keep me going thats for sure! Congrats to all hms!☆
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:00 am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult