Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤Discord Buttermilk❤ #30

Postby woolly » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 am

Buttermilk Adopts
Saving the world one bovine at a time!
Welcome to the mystical land of cows! Stay a while, take off your shoes and feel the soft grass beneath your toes. Cuddle up with a couple bovine and make yourself at home.. If you're lucky, one just might come home with you! Buttermilk Cows are tradable for other Buttermilk Cows, sellable, and also are giftable! There is no limit to how many you can own so feel free to fill your heart entirely of adorable Cattle and nothing else!

You must have joined the Buttermilk fan chat on Discord to try out for this Buttermilk!

she is blind/semi-blind and has very light blue eyes with cataracts

owner: CertifiedFreak1620
discord name:Certified
name: Journee
Last edited by woolly on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Discord Buttermilk❤ #30

Postby cinnamonroll » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:12 am

owner: TigerRocky
discord name: tigerrocky ♡
name: Leigh
personality: 250+
favorite barn animal and why: "Do barn owls count?"
theme song and brief explanation: 25+
Last edited by cinnamonroll on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ looking glass so shiny and new •

Postby feverrr » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:18 am

Intended coding: link.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
owner: flurr, discord name: flurr name: Marisol gender: cow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxtheme song:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxMarisol's theme song might have to be "Try" by Colbie Caillat. It outlines her worries based on self
image; mainly because of her cataracts that shroud her life in darkness. But it also shows the sunshine she
carries in her heart throughout everything she does. But based on who your are, and your own personality
and place in her life, "Cant Stop The Feeling" by Justin Timberlake can be just as good of a match for her
happy go lucky personality, dedicated to living in the moment, and forgetting past wrongs done to her.
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up. But will it ever be enough?
Raise it up! It's not enough. Raise it up, raise it up!

xxxxxxpersonality:

xxxxxxMarisol is a very outgoing, and consistently loud, cow. Perhaps a little too much of the latter for her own good. Despite her blindness, she has memorized small sections of the forested fields; but not flawlessly. She crashes into trees more than it's healthy, and has broken her horns far too many times to count. Despite her rather obnoxious nature, Marisol is well-liked within the herd. But most definitely not by everybody. She is completely oblivious to how some of the others avoid her, and will continue to talk to them until they give her no other option. She gets on everyone's nerves too much for her liking, and it takes a lot of clearly-shown annoyance for her to catch on to it, most often from Abana. The young cow does love adventuring just as much as Marisol, but hates how much she slows her down, by crashing into bushes and twiggy trees every few moments. However, despite the small amount of dislike Abana has for her stablemate, she still would call herself friends with the other cow. Marisol harbours no ill will towards anyone, and others find it extremely hard to hold onto everything concerning her, as even after a rude confrontation, she'll approach them the next day like she's their best friend. She most definitely has never felt a grudge towards anything. But she isn't all sunshine and happiness; she's got her own share of inner demons. Insecurities that eat at her from inside, but she's strong enough, and she knows it. Much to the annoyance to some of her barn-mates with sensitive ears.

Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl. Frozen in the headlights.
It seems I've made the final sacrifice We raise it up, this offering. We raise it up. Raise it up!

xxxxxxfavourite barn animal and why:

xxxxxxThe only other barn animal Marisol has even met, or noticed in her presence, are the graceful horses of many breeds that live alongside her at the stable. Due to her blindness, she has never viewed one in it's full form; but she feels the aura, and when a horse is gentle enough for her to feel comfortable near it, she is in awe of the rippling muscles under their skin. They're magnificent beasts, and her dreams are full of what they might look like; these towering, strong, and admirably fast equines. And though their personalities vary as much as any cow's, they've never seemed downright mean to her; they all have their reasons. They come off as far to intelligent to Marisol to be mean just for the sake of being mean.

This is a gift, it comes with a price. Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king, and he holds me so tight! And he turns me to gold in the sunlight.

And in the spring, I'll shed my skin, and it blows away with the changing winds.
The waters turn from blue to red, and towards the sky I offer it.
Last edited by feverrr on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:31 am

owner: seawoof
    discord name: seawoof
    name:
    personality: (must be 250+ words, use a word counter to check)
    favorite barn animal and why: (must be 100+ words) reserve with ducks : )
    theme song and brief explanation: (25+ words)
Last edited by seawoof on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotCocoa_ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:38 am

Owner:
HotCocoa_

Discord Name:
HotCocoa_

Name:
Alani
(Hawaiian for orange-blossom tree)

Personality: [size=85](must be 250+ words)
Alani is an incredibly sweet cow. No problem is too small for her, she will fix it for you no matter the effort. No thanks is needed, she doesn’t help animals for gratitude, she helps to help.
Alani’s outlook on life is pure happiness and love. She acts like a mother to every animal, she loves them as if they were her own.
Alani is always optimistic, knowing life always gets better. She says thanks everyday whether it's rainy, sunny, or freezing. Whether she's hungry, thirsty, or full.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alani woke up like any other day, with the sun shining and the Alpacas snoring loudly. She carefully stood up, not wanting to wake them early, they get angry if they don’t get their beauty sleep.
Once Alani was standing safely, she slowly walked to the creek that ran through her owner's property. The water glistened with sunshine and the grass was shining with morning dew.Alani smiled softly and laid down on the bank, closing her eyes and flicking her ears every now and then.
She listened to the water run for awhile before saying her thanks. She mooed out quietly, “Thank you, mother nature, God, whatever supreme being is out there, for my wonderful life and the wonderful nature. I thank you that I woke up this morning so I could make someone's life better. Please, let me be able to see better tomorrow,” She opened her pale blue eyes that were filled with love and gratitude.
Everything was blurry as always, but her hearing had got better as her eyesight dimmed. She good here the fish splash in the water and the trees whoosh with the wind. But all she good see clearly was the grass in front of her hooves. She smiled wider, glad that she had something that kept her humble.
( 311/250 )

Favorite Barn Animal And Why: (must be 100+ words)
Alpaca!

Alpacas are slightly funny looking animals with lots of fluff, and they spit. What could you not like about them?

Alani would rather sleep with alpacas then her herd, because they are so fluffy! She imagines that alpacas are as soft as clouds, and constantly dreams about laying on clouds when she sleeps with them. Alani even styles her hair to look like alpacas!

She loves when they spit, it’s so funny, and their quirkiness! She has never met anyone more quirky then her alpaca friends.

She also loves how no two alpacas look the same, each is different in their own way, she thinks that's how everybody is. No on is exactly like anybody else, we are all different in this world, so don’t try to be someone you're not.
( 131/100 )

Theme Song And Brief Explanation: (25+ words)
Everybody - By: Ingrid Michaelson

‘Everybody’ is uplifting song that is all about love. Alani is a loving cow that wants to feel loved as well. Alani loves how the song says that we all have pain, but all you need is love.

“Everybody , Everybody wants to love, Everybody, Everybody wants to be loved”
( 49/25 )
Last edited by HotCocoa_ on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:33 am, edited 11 times in total.
Hello! I'm HotCocoa but you can call me hot ;) {Awkward Pause} Oh and you can also call me Cocoa! I love cats, nature, food, reading, and drawing!
Female | Christine
<3
My Buttermilks /// My Other CS Characters
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
HotCocoa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:03 am

owner: filly
    discord name: filly
    name: Aunt Josie
    personality:

Josie is not really anyone's aunt, she just puts herself the distant-motherly position of one. If anything' she is a great-aunt because of her age. She attempts to help out the mother cows with their calfs and gives them advice all the time. Aunt Josie is a bit eccentric, trusting in odd tinges of fate and the like. Despite this, Josie meddles with a lot is thugs. She is never without a project, whether its match-making or teaching some calfs about a long-lost form of...well whatever activity suits Josie at the moment. Her favorite topics are the best ways to treat a pasture and the responsibilities of cows to the whole world. She is always bubbly, well as bubbly as an older cow can be, prancing around as much as her old joints will allow. Aunt Josie is always happy to help others, even when they may not be so keen on her help. She is a blabber mouth and adores to gossip. She doesn't let her eye sight get in the way of living her life to the fullest. When she upset (hardly ever) Aunt Josie tries to "hide" it. In truth, she is a bit attention seeking and really wants someone, anyone to ask her what's wrong. Even though that's a little big headed, it's just who she is. Most everyone is aware of her ways and just loves her or hates her for them. Mother cows do sometimes warn their children about her and Josie has no knowledge of this. Most times calfs will poke fun at her. When angered she gets super flustered and red in the face. In these instances, aunt Josie will isolate her self from others. Haoever this Harley ever happens as she is so cheerful and positive ago the whole world.
    favorite barn animal and why: She absolutely loves piglets. The squeaky little pink things are so adorable in her...eyes. The way they roll around in the mud and eat all their food like good children is just grand to Josie. However, once they get older, Josie believes they "lose" a part of themselves. Honestly there isn't much of a change, she just doesn't like how big they can get. Her favorite part about pugs is their joyful squeals. They are so high punched and with her slightly bad hearing, Josie can hear them perfectly. She often tells the sows to lay off their children for being so noisy, but no one really listens to Old Aunt Josie.
    theme song and brief explanation: Josie's theme song is I Lived by OneRepublic. She has gone through so much in life and feels so blessed. Josie would love to live more, but would accept her fate if it was her time to go.
Last edited by Miavinn on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:04 am

owner: opti-mism
discord name: opti-mism
name: Bridgette
personality: A calm and gentle soul, Bridgette doesn't have to rely on on her sight to see the true nature of their hearts. Bri is highly empathetic and known to
favorite barn animal and why: The blind cow wandered through the gateway of the barn, using her hearing to guide her through the narrow passage between the stalls and towards the small pens in the back. Today must be the day, she assured herself. Her favorite of the chickens had laid a clutch of eggs a short time back, and Bridgette herself was more thrilled than the mother to be. Her fascination with chicks went back years, ever since she was a calf, stumbling and bumbling around. Still learning to use her keen senses to navigate, she wandered straight into the large chicken coop, plowing through the hens and running straight into the back wall. Plopping down, dazed and confused, Bridgette rested and listened to the rustling sounds that surrounded her on all sides. The small peeps emerged as the minutes droned on, and Bri shifted to listen closer. Small feet twittered across her legs and up her back, fuzzy bodies snuggling all around. In total awe, she remained completely still, indulging in these long moments of bliss and emotion. Their sounds and gentle touches are what fuel her love for the chickens, and she can't wait for the next ones to hatch!
theme song and brief explanation: (25+ words)
Last edited by opti-mism on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 am

owner:
CertifiedFreak1620
discord name:
Certified
name:
Journee
personality: 250+
This girl is always happy, as her face expresses. She is a very happy cow. She has an amazing outlook on life and always looks at the positives in every situation.
She is a hippy. A bathed one. hehe. She is passionate about nature and protecting it and it's little creatures. She appreciates all life, even spiders and roaches.
She is often found taking walks in nature or enjoying the company of another Buttermilk. She enjoys long conversations with people who share the same passions. She's a very productive cow. She ALWAYS manages to be doing something. Helping someone out, planting, watering, weeding. Always busy trying to improve the world.
Journee is very selfless. She always makes sure everyone is taken care of before she ever does anything herself. She goes around collecting uneaten foods and gives them to the homeless moos who don't get any. She is very humble and gentle. Being partially blind never really bothered her. She had always been smiley and eccentric growing up and no eyes could ever break her spirit. Journee also enjoys music. As she grew up, she had varieties of music to listen to, though reggae and jazz always struck her fancy. She love Bob Marley and Louis Armstrong.
She dances like no one watches, and isn't afraid to be herself and lick trees.
Journee most of all, most importantly, is herself and beautiful inside and out. As a matter of fact, she absolutely loves her eyes. She's loves different. Strives of it. Feeds on it. Why? Because she is different. In a good way.
favorite barn animal and why:
Journee's favorite barn animal would be a mouse. She loves how gentle they are and their tiny little paws and wiggly tails. She adores everything about them. especially how they burrow themselves in whatever they're sleeping in and curl up into a tight little ball of fluff. Buuuut, she's kind of biased. She has a best friend who is a mouse. His name is Mr. Bo Jangles. She adores him very dearly. They're inseparable and do everything together from adventures in the pasture, to eating grain in the barn and visiting with the other animals of the place. She has many friends, though Mr. Bo Jangles will always hold a special part in her heart.
115/100+
theme song and brief explanation:
Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bob Marley. This song represents her outlook on life. She just wants love and happiness. No matter how many bad times, or what you're going through, don't worry about it. Just be happy. No need to stress over things you can't change.
47/25+
Last edited by certified on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:05 pm

owner: NightSouls
    discord name: nightsouls15
    name: Ginger
    personality:
    Ginger has always been that sweet and cheerful piece of sunshine that would do anything possible to brighten up someone’s day. She is usually happy for other’s happiness, though she can be sad. Losing her friends because they move to a different farm or because one of her friends is happy and she cannot help them hits harsh on her. But you could always count on her kind heart to help you if you need. Friendly little orange cow, making friends doesn’t always come easy, but she tried to make every person, known or not, comfortable around her. Sometimes even trying to much for it, has annoyed some, but she eventually leveled down the friendliness. For her future she wished to settle down with a nice Bulk and have a little calf running around trying to make people happy. You could say she is naive and too peaceful, but this girl will get you socks blown off if your bother her or those she cares about. With her oddly big horns she has calmed down some bullies who liked to pick on little kids who had little to do about the situations, she will not hesitate to fight for what is right. Call her a childish and dreamer girl, but her love for little animals and unicorns will never stop, she likes to allow little creatures like squirrels or ducklings to sit on her horns and enjoy a little ride through the pastures. And to wrap it up she is just a little piece of sunlight.
    Her favorite farm animal besides cows is the pigs. Pigs are this beautiful pink little balls of love that melt Ginger’s heart. She often plays with them and carries some over her horns. When she was a little calf, this big pig momma allowed her to play with her piggletts whenever she pleased, of course Ginger did not bothered the piggies when they were eating but she still always played with them once a day. She does not know why does she loves pigs so much but she just does, if she could be a ginger pig she would be.
    "Smile" by Uncle Cracker
    Ginger just wants to give out smiles to the world, to make people value something of each day even if its a bad one. She also would like for a bulk to see her in the way the persona talks about their loved one.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-a light in the darkness

Postby bogwarden » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:41 pm

"Don't ever have fear of what you cannot see. I have no reason to fear you, now, do I?"

owner:
      ivorybear
    discord name:
      ivorybear
    name:
      Pandora
    personality:
      For Pandora, being blind has never been something to hinder her. Her determination and strength have always led her to do good even when a normal cow with amazing sight might be blind to the situation by greed or pride. She coped well with her "disability" and found that she could use it to her advantage when meeting with others, learning quickly how to manage her ability to calm others in her tone. She is not one to judge, and will hear every side out before making her best approach towards a just decision. She is often looked to as a mentor in the herd, as young calves to elderly arthritic bulls will listen to what she has to say about the world around her.

She "sees" the world for what it is, makes her observations through everything she can tell in tone. Since she began to loose her eyesight shortly after birth, she learnt what it was like to live in a world of complete darkness. It scared her at first but then she found calm where others found chaos. There was no distraction of appearance, no false smiles or expressions to mask how anyone really felt under her milky gaze. She had no fear of the unknown since she, herself, had learnt to live in it. And in her experience with the darkness, she values how precious this life is, how nice the sun feels on her back in the mid-day, and how sweet the smell of fresh rain is. She never takes anything for granted and she tries her best to teach the others to treasure everything they have instead of pining for what they want.

"In time," she is often heard mumbling. "In time, you will learn, and I am a living memorial to those who survive the unknown. Let me be a reminder to never be afraid of the dark."
      Pandora has a particular taste for a favorite barn animal. Of course, she is not judging, but she finds the company of the barn cats to be the most inviting. They do not care about her appearance and often will visit her when she is alone. They know that she will not harm them and they will always return the favor. They will often take turns acting as an entourage to Pandora, making sure that she is able to get around without hurting herself. She will insist all she like that she knows the farm well enough by now she doesn't need eyes to help her, but the cats will always win. On rainy days when Pandora is within the confines of the barn, resting on the hay of a stall, the cats will gather and huddle up against the warmth of her fur. They have been known to chat through the stormy nights from dusk until dawn when the rain has finally cleared. Then the cats will take their duty as entourage all over again.
      Third Eye - Florence + The Machine
      I feel that this song not only depicts Pandora's keen ability of knowing what is wrong with an individual seeking her help. It also offers some of the help she may offer, what she might say depending on the situation.

"You don't have to be a ghost
        Hidden amongst the living
        You are flesh and blood
        And you deserve to be loved
        And you deserve what you are given"

word counts; personality - 315; favorite animal - 176; song choice explanation - 40 (w/o lyrics);
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me