Re: Character Creation Booth | DAY THREE

Postby Griff » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:07 am

Class
Username + User ID: Griff 254592
Link to MYO Claim: Here!
Prompt Response: Pepper Anne would consider her adventuring class to be Wizard! She loves clinging flashy spells, the flashier the better! She considers it a way to create art, combining spells and layering them t o create new amazing effects! And while some spells are not very powerful, she likes putting on a show and sometimes getting paid for it! Its a passion, and one that she knows will never get old!
Word Count: 70
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:07 am

Class
Username + User ID: redtruck 701230
Link to MYO Claim: here!
Prompt Response: Frigate would in almost every single scenario be a rogue or rogue adjacent class. This choice is made keeping in mind that Frigate has no concerns with being seen as someone untrustworthy or a bit shady. Xe isn't bothered by using others or stealing to get further in life, even if it's not the mindset he usually enters any situation with. If it's a possibility, and it'll help xem out, Frigate doesn't see the big deal. He also isn't a stranger to sneaking around and getting the read of situations from the perspective of someone who isn't being completely genuine. Given the ability to actively practice as a rogue, Frigate would excel if there wasn't the caveat of him being someone who is no stranger to being brutally honest or a little lazy.
Word Count: 133

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:11 am

Class
Username + User ID: Ottercola [111526]
Link to MYO Claim: [X]
Prompt Response: Eve would be a rouge! As a story she is not very social and much more at home in the shadows on her own than with the band of merry chicoons at the local tavern. Part of the shame her parasite would feed off of would be from his is her time as a struggling thief. She learned her skills quickly but was set on a path for a while to better herself selfishly than to help others. Years later she would try to atone for her past crimes by offering services to those poorer and down on their luck.
Word Count: 100
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:45 am

Class
Username + User ID: nome senpai
Link to MYO Claim: ×××
Prompt Response: Wizard, definitely a wizard. Specializing in fire and healing magic they would be a great defense/ healer. Long distance attacks are easier for her to manage though she carries a small danger for close combat if the situation calls for it. Their pretty agile and quick on her feet but her actual combat skills are lacking. They enjoy heavy large attacks, her fire breath being one of their favorites. They can also cast a large healing circle that significantly heals their allies and themselves but deals minor damage to enemies inside it. That's a rather useful one. They chose this class due to their fascination in anything magic or mythical. To breath fire wold be a dream for them, hense why it would betherfavorite attack to use. Though not very skilled at controlling their long distance attacks they deal a decent amount of damage. Their healing spells, however, would be their best trait in a battle.
Word Count: 156
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:51 am

Class
Username + User ID: cinerious 242408
Link to MYO Claim: MYO Claim
Prompt Response: "What is your Chicoon's class? What made them choose this class? Are they particularly skilled in their class, or are they still learning?"
    Anti-Hero would be considered a good rogue, despite his flashy appearance! He is able to quietly sneak about and do his bidding as needed without anyone the wiser. His parasite helps with that, if he utilizes the parasitic arm he is able to move quieter than normal. His stealth allows him to disappear in crowds with ease and snatch items with no one batting an eyelash. He chose this class because he knew he would excel, already having the base skills before learning officially. He often finds himself in thieves guilds approached by younger chicoons wanting to learn from him for whatever reason, he isn't sure, but he tries his best.
Word Count:
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:51 am

Class
Username + User ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Link to MYO Claim: xxx
Prompt Response: Ad is a chef. They think its an underappreciated, but important role. They've always had a passion for cooking and have been practicing for a long time now, and they are exceptionally skilled and can make just about any dish. They'll cook different meals for their friends, because its fun and they love their friends of course, but if they were in some fantasy roleplaying game setting, then being able to cook meals to heal ailments would likely save their party at times. They're also not one for conflict, and would rather offer support from the sides rather than charge into battle with a weapon in hand.
Word Count: 107
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:57 am

Class
Username + User ID: space oddity + 17099
Link to MYO Claim: boop
Prompt Response: Tarot’s class is wizard! She uses arcane magic, and she is able to perform mind control spells, use deception, cast fire, and lightning. Tarot was always drawn to magic, and ever since she could remember, she was blessed (or maybe cursed) with the ability to control minds. Becoming a wizard was the obvious choice, as she learned to hone her skills into something greater. Tarot enjoys creating spells that can help her with mundane activities, such as sweeping the floor or cooking. While she has an impressive number of spells already learned, she considers herself still in training. Sometimes the wrong enunciation of a spell can end up disastrous, and Tarot has experienced her fair share of mishaps. One time it resulted in lighting her own fur on fire!
Word Count: 129
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dartist » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:57 am

Class
Username + User ID: dartist 1020250
Link to MYO Claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4794994&p=139859988&hilit=Dartist#p139859988
Prompt Response: my character would be a barbarian! Sure, they may be small compared to other barbarians, but who cares? They can be big and mean! Ok not big, they’re still learning. They’d probably be learning from others around them, as any good barbarian would!
Image Image
Dartist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY THREE RESULTS

Postby sweathie » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:00 pm

DAY THREE RESULTS

The following Users gain 1x Companion Gummies to use on their MYO
this must be used on your "Character Creation Booth" MYO and cannot be applied elsewhere.
cribunni, Leloiod, -roadkill-69-, Griff

The following Users gain "Eyebrow Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
Right Hand Man, imabanditø, rainbowpanda101, RoxyTBDW, shadedk9, Cosmic_Dragon, Woodchip, Zigzagoon, -Aeris, nio, Orien, altmode, Buzz Aesthetic, Foxil, RammuIsWeird, leonscharizard, Cr0wz, Eevee55, Beezhivez, FatalCollapse, PrincessAlexis, redtruck, Ottercola, nome senpai, Cinerious, Dartist

The following Users gain "Eye Style Edit (C)" to use on their MYO
Mavi, Rosemoon, HeyoCoyoteHere, Ki-san, Caeleesi, bakuraas., GreyScale, mrs, annaebell, .henloimmabirb., BunnyBeam, martyy, Hexing, hamkid, rabidcoyote, Zentropy, woofer-moosh, case, Loxosceles, emblo, MaroonCookie, space oddity

The following Users have 1x D20 added to their inventory.
Check the Main Post for more information!
Right Hand Man (for noting the form screw-up!), Rosemoon, Cosmic_Dragon, Orien, altmode, Hexing, hamkid, -roadkill-69-, FatalCollapse, PrincessAlexis, emblo, Ottercola

The top 3 longest responses will gain 1x D20 every day! Other additional entries I enjoy will also gain 1x D20 :)
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY FOUR

Postby sweathie » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:00 pm

Day Four

Today's Prompt is Background! Where does your Chicoon come from? Are they known for/famous for anything? How does their history help them in their adventuring?

You do not need to answer all of these questions! These are just some ideas to get your brain running.

Please remember to fill out the form completely. I have been rolling for users with incomplete forms for Days 2 +3, but going forward I will not!
Code: Select all
[color=#008000][b]Background[/b][/color]
Username + User ID:
Link to MYO Claim:
Prompt Response:
Word Count:

If you still need to claim your MYO, post the form located here!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery