Re: NB #346

Postby Kyo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:23 am

Dietrich was, for lack of a better word, a mess. He had been in Henry’s room for the past ten hours and little seemed to change besides the intensity of his worry. Dahlia had arrived shortly after they’d been admitted into the hospital but even her cool demeanor and calm words could’t convince Dietrich that things were going to be ok.

It was his lack of experience in this situation that riled him more than anything. Standing helplessly by his partner’s side while they withered in pain was not an easy task, and with each passing minute he grew more and more frustrated. He refused to leave even when the doctors informed him it might take awhile longer, paranoid that if he left even for a moment something awful would happen.

By the time Henry was ready to deliver their kids his mother, Mrs. Knockers, had come to Dietrich's aid and walked Henry through the first steps. He noticed her gaze waver between annoyed and accusing whenever she glanced at him, the former probably due to the lack of ring on Henry’s left hand. As much as he would have loved to explain that there was a ring, though no proposal yet, he was to busy trying to keep the bones in his hand from breaking under Henry’s constricting grasp.

A shout, a scream, and then a cry.

It’s a boy!” someone exclaimed cheerfully, passing the bundle to a nurse.

Henry, Henry darling, we have a son,” Dietrich said, voice stuck in his throat and moister prickling his eyes.

Another scream and then another cry.

It’s another boy!

Dietrich squeezed Henry’s hand, both from surprise and delight,” Twins! Who would have thought. And the doctor told us there would only be one...

More screaming, more crying.

Boy again!

Eyes widened, Dietrich tore his gaze away from Henry to look at the doctor,” A…Another one? Triplets? We had three sons?!

A final scream, and one more round of crying.

Boy!

Boy?! Four?! There’s- wait- how-

Well of course there’s four!” Mrs. Knockers said matter-o-factly,” It’s genetics. The Knockers family is known for big litters; what were you expecting?

Not this.

Definitely not this.

(art above by onion-eyed-goat)

Henry and Dietrich have known each other for six years, thought their romantic relationship is fairly new. Originally the two shared a close platonic bond that started with Dietrich wanting to help Henry achieve his dreams. In about three years Dietrich began to notice his feelings for Henry were growing into something more than what they had, and so he invited Henry to move into one of his apartments with the excuse that it was to big for just him anyways. After living together for about a year Henry found himself pinning after Dietrich as well, but it took another year and a half before they realized their feelings for each other where mutual.

Though they had only been together a few short months, Henry found out that he had accidentally become pregnant. At first he was unwilling to tell Dietrich because he was afraid of the other’s reaction, but in the end Dietrich found out via Dahlia. He was upset that Henry didn’t tell him but also made sure the other knew he was going to support Henry and their children.

Dietrich has every intention to marry Henry but hasn’t found an appropriate time to ask yet. He’s afraid that if he proposes now it will look like he’s doing it for the kid’s sake and he wants to make sure Henry knows it’s because he actually wants to be with him for the rest of his life. Until then, he keeps the ring on him at all times just in case a good moment arises.
Henry Knockers - Art gallery airector - Age 24 - Goes by 'Daddy'
Henry is a kind and imaginative Kalon who has big dreams to be a sculpture one day. He comes from a very large family and moved to the city at the ripe age of eighteen to pursue his career in the art industry. When things didn’t go as planned he fell on hard times, wondering around until he was eventually ‘rescued’ by Dietrich. Sympathizing with the younger’s drive, Dietrich decided to employ Henry at his new art gallery and helped him back on his feet. Henry has since idolized Dietrich and has a great deal of respect for him, and his admiration eventually morphed into something more.
Dietrich Muller - CEO - Age 39 - Male - Goes by 'Papa'
Dietrich is a proud Kalon who has made quite the name for himself over the years. Starting out with nothing, he worked his way up the ladder and eventually grew to a point where he had so much money he didn’t know what to do with it all. His flirty and fun-loving attitude made him one of the most popular bachelors in town but for some reason he never went further than to exchange teasing words. That was until he unexpectedly announced his long suspected relationship with one of his employees: Henry Knockers. Dietrich prefers to keep their relationship private, but he also likes to show Henry off. He's flashy, but also unexpectedly kind.

(art above by howlingtothestars)

Always arguing with Lionel. They have a strong sibling rivalry. He’s a very mischievous child and he’s always getting into trouble. Hansel has a quick temper and he’s to brave for his own good. He’s willingness to take risks will help him succeed in life.

Hansel: Given by Dietrich, named after Dietrich's grandfather.
Mutig: Given by Dietrich, German word for brave
Kuller: Mix of Dietrich and Henry’s last names (Muller and Knockers)

To good for this world. Protect him at all cost and dedicate your life to his cause. He’s sweet on the outside and sweeter on the inside; or is he? Secretly quite the little manipulator and knows just how to get his way. Probably the smartest of the siblings.

Finley-Finnegan: Given by Dietrich and Henry, couldn't pick between them.
Lieblich: Given by Dietrich, german word that can mean sweet.

Literally Dietrich 2.0 with less stupid office parties and x10 cockiness. Always trying to outdo Hansel and thinks he knows everything. He’s normally right about what he says and he’s very opinionated. His confidence helps him to be sure in the decisions he makes.

Lionel: Given by Henry because he reminded him of a lion.
Brüllen: Given by Dietrich, german word that can mean roar.

Just wants to sleep and snuggle 90% of the time. He doesn’t understand the sibling rivalry and he has the most common sense. Super unmotivated and a little cynical, he often gets called lazy by his brothers. Actually really good at pottery unlike his daddy.

Mowgli: Given by Henry, named after his favorite character in the Jungle Book.
Jürgen: Given by Dietrich, named after Dietrich’s father.

(art above by 0bsidians)
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 am

^ i'm yelliNG THAT'S SO CUTE!! you guys!!!

psst, your finley should totally be friends with my finley c;
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:27 am

That is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 am

wow, what amazing development!!<3 have fun with your big family omg
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:48 am

@max thank you!! ;w; And yessss I'd love for them to be friends! Finley friends lol
@howlingtothestars Thank you!! Also thank you again for the art, it's absolutely adorable <3
@asperatus; thank you very much! ;v; I'm going to have a lot of fun developing the family together, can't wait to see how things play out!

@everyone who posted before too thank you all!! I would have properly responded sooner but I wanted to make a little post for the family. I'm very excited about these babies, Henry and Dietrich are such proud papa's! They're gonna have a lot of work ahead raising four kiddo's. Good thing they'll have Dahlia and Casper there to lend a hand 'v'

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:20 pm

omf this litter is so beautiful! I love the character development you created, king kyo ;w; I just realized I've seen three 'king's now in the kalon community. oh dear.
finley makes me want to cry .. his colors/design make me so happy -
idk why but I laughed at the birthing story?? was it just me??
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:39 pm

@satyn Hnnng thank you! And yes lol there are quite a few king's in the community xD You can just call me Kyo though. Finley-Finnegan is quite the doll, he seems like he's going to be popular xD And I'm glad the story humored you, it was a funny piece for me to write xD

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:37 am

im going to steal the bottom left kid hehe