Based on Click to view
Artist LavenderRain [gallery]
Time spent 11 days
Drawing sessions 7
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #324 // Rainbow Dash

Postby LavenderRain » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 pm

STYLISH Slinky tri-pedal cloven lambicorn
At long last, the first of the MLP Mane 6 lambies has appeared! Please check out the second post if you'd like to hear my inspiration and such for this lambie ^^

A simple raffle, all you have to do is answer the question; Who is your favorite of the Mane 6?
Please pick only one, and keep it to only Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie

⇣⇣⇣ RAFFLE! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 4/02 (rollover 1st to 2nd) ⭐︎
Code: Select all
[i][b]I'd like to enter the raffle![/b][/i]
Username:
Lambicorn name:
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #324 // Rainbow Dash

Postby LavenderRain » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Inspiration ---
I wanted to mention why I'm designing the mane 6 this way without cluttering up the main(or is it mane? xD) post!

I wanted to make Rainbow Dash a bit different. In all the redesigns I've seen of her, it's always a semi-colorful winged horse with a hot headed attitude. So I wanted to break away from that, and as a result, super fast Rainbow Dash who loves to fly lost her wings xD
The idea of a wingless Dash actually works pretty well, I'm sure they just go around kinda like sonic, leaving a streak of rainbows behind them. I took alot of inspiration from the episode The Cutie Re-Mark where we see a battle worn Dash, as well as the Secrets and Pies episode where Pinkie imagines a darker evil Dash. For the patterning, I tried my best to do some kind of turtle pattern, in reference to Tank.

I like to image this Dash as a more mature male who is a veteran in some kind of war. In exchange for bringing peace, he lost 1 leg and scarred his other hind leg. Even though he's a bit scarred, he doesn't let it bother him, and wears his scars with pride, and even repurposed the scar of his missing leg to have a rainbow lightning strike. He's a pretty cool dude who loves to hang out with his friends, and is the embodiment of loyalty.
Last edited by LavenderRain on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:18 pm

I'd like to enter the raffle!
Username: Spottedpuppi
Lambicorn name: Skate
Best Mane 6 character and why: ,,,im keeping it real i only ever pretended to like mlp for internet clout, but pinkie pie is really neat. i vibe w the hyper energy. apple jack also just. wow.... cowgirl horse....
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:21 pm

Username: WitchHazel
Lambicorn name: Blitz
Best Mane 6 character and why: I wouldn’t say the best but my favourite is Rarity! She reminds me of a close friend of mine who I absolutely adore; so it’s no surprise that I love her character as well.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:26 pm

Username: bakuraas.
Lambicorn name: Riley
Best Mane 6 character and why:
Going sappy emotion mode but Pinkie Pie...I related to her so much and still do; it's about the extreme emotional reactions to perceived rejection and abandonment. I am forced to stan honestly.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:36 pm

Username: Griff
Lambicorn name: Chase
Best Mane 6 character and why: Flutershy for me, mostly because I too have a huge fondness for critters!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:09 pm

Username: DemonReaper
Lambicorn name: Ziggy
Best Mane 6 character and why: Applejack , she was always my fave she was the first proper tomboy character I ever found which made me relate to her so much . She’s personality wise also matches me kinda zany but can be so loyal abs stubborn to . She’s a character I’ve always related to and I think I’ll always relate to her on some level .
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Username: nio
Lambicorn name: Dash
Best Mane 6 character and why: rainbow dash! the agen 2 rainbow dash was my childhood favourite :-) i had a giant plushies of her that i slept with its every night! and when i say giant i mean. Really Big. i was going to show a picture but i can’t even find it on the internet heh
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Lambicorn name: Flicker
Best Mane 6 character and why: Princess Twilight Sparkle. I felt drawn to this book absorbed purple mare from the start due to a shared love of the reading thing and books. The love I've had toward her character has never really faded, even with some of the questionable choices I believe the writers made in regards to her in later seasons for some episodes. She's still always been Twilight Sparkle
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:19 pm

Username: DuskzeHedgie
Lambicorn name: Zephyr
Best Mane 6 character and why: Twilight Sparkle! My favorite color is purple, plus she’s usually the most well thought out of the group which I really resonate with. I love doing research and things, and have been a bookworm ever since I begged my mom to teach me how to read when I was four. I’d LOVE to live in a library. <333
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me