Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby MaroonCookie » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:56 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe takes a seat on the pillow and accepts the fruit snacks with a grateful smile and a "thank you". They promptly shove a fruit into their mouth, listening as Eyes introduces himself and his... friends? "My name's Stripe, Its nice to meet all of you. Thank you for your hospitality." They shuffle a little, letting the relief of finally being able to rest wash over them for a few minutes. After a bit, they speak up. "So, what's up with this maze? I mean, I've never been particularly great at directions, but it feels... endless." There's a short pause before Stripe asks another question. "Oh, and how'd you and your friends meet? I'm curious as to how that happened. If you don't mind sharing, of course."

codeword:Askeyesanything
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Username & ID: buzz aesthetic 974808
Chicoon participating (link): Carlos

Prompt:
Carlos smiled at the strange looking friend, "Thats a lot of names you got there!" He said, sitting comfortably on the pillow he was offered "Do you usually make a habit of naming your body parts?" He raised a lazy eyebrow. "Either way I'm glad i finally met someone else, this maze seems to go on forever, how long have you been stuck in here? have you found the way out?" Carlos rattled off a few questions he had in mind, then looked around the room "is this... a shop?" he noticed the perfection of the tiles in this room, especially compared the ones just outside the archway "there arent any cracks in here? or tiny holes in the walls? or plants?

bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Closed for resonses]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:56 pm

PrincessAlexis 19227
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes scanned the room, looking for any clues that he had saved to show off "hm i mean... I've been here for a while and i seem fine!" the tail arm squinted at Eyes and rolled hits single eye. Eyes squinted back with a grin "I'm fine thank you" he teased "i dont need social interactions anyways" he stuck out his tongue at the blue palm then looked back towards Aztec "The maze has been here for a while! quite a while if my calender is correct!" he said, Lefty pulling out a calender with many... many days crossed off on it. "but i cant say I've seen anything really dangerous here! though.. i guess its big enough that something could have wandered in?" He seems to shrug dismissively

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature

bakuraas. + 876991
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled knowingly, "Yeah! I met all of these guys here, my poor friends were wandering almost as aimless as you!" brushed his mishapen hand with his regular one, his smile growing softer "I cant say I know what they are, but they seem to have a grasp on themselves!" he said, "They tell me they call themselves Parasites, but that it only goes as deep as the namesake, they dont hurt me or anything i assure you, though days i dont take care of myself i seem to feel more tired then usual" Eyes laughed, Lefty squinted at eyes, almost like he was chiding the chicoon. "that only happened one time!" Lefty gasped theatrically "besides, that was before i found the food supply!" he chuckled.
xxxxxxxx Eyes looked back to Sylvestris "As for the maze, i cant say i travel around as much as i used to, ever since i found out the maze almost seems to change behind you. And i dont think I've ever... seen the exit? though i may have accidentally without realizing it, i heard the exit can play tricks on your mind to keep you here! Its almost impossible to track the maze's movements."

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

cribunni + 630267
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled at the mention of his quantity of parasite friends, but the smile faltered when JT asked about other chicoons "I cant say i have seen very many, you're the first in the last couple days" he explained "and when i do see someone new, they seem scared and run off as soon as i say anything" he closed his eyes and nodded his head " yup, they're always so scared i couldn't imagine what spooked them like that though." He looked at Lefty and continued "i got in the same way as anyone else, the entranceway with the runes on the arc... but i haven't found the way out yet, but I've heard the exit can play tricks on your mind to keep you here, so i may have seen it without realizing."

You receive ...
x2 Crystal Black

.henloimmabirb. + 778953
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes looks a little puzzled "the blue thing? I cant say I've seen any blue things while I've been here, curious..." Eyes seemed to get lost in through for a moment, but blinked back at the next question "tiny holes in the wall? oh! well i'm pretty sure they're for airflow, but i found most of these guys-" Eyes motioned to himself, suggesting he was talking about his parasites "after they came to me through the holes! It seems they're just big enough for the little fellas to get through, otherwise i cant imagine the daunting walls would let them last very long without a host." Eyes nodded "As for the plants- there's nothing bad about them, i almost think of them as resting checkpoints, they're always in the same spots and will never seem to move like the rest of this repeating maze." He explained, a happy look on his face "Nature always seems to find a way to thrive in the worst of areas" he grinned "some times if you're lucky you'll find more then just some grass or moss" he motioned to the apple in Gizmos hand.

You receive ...
x1 A bit better edit potion
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Fall Philter
x1 Contained Creature

Ottercola [111526]
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes gave Boo a side eye, "My parasites?" he raised his wings a little "Yeah?" He spoke like it was the most natural thing in the world, like Boo was weird for not knowing that his colorful limbs were alive on their own. Eyes leaned forward, crossing his arms and putting his weight on his elbows "They're my friends" He said slowly, almost a threatening tone to his voice "They've been nicer to me then any chicoon I've met" something in his eye suggests pain from the past "And... i never said this was a shop" Eyes shrugged, any hint to his past gone from his eyes. "I'm just a chicoon in the maze same as you. although i seem to have more experience in here- but that comes with time" He smirked slyly "Its not my fault you're too new to know about the Mazes' occupants" Lefty's eye lit up with laughter, though the hand was silent. "They're not infectious, but who knows what was in that..." Eyes sneared as slowly pronounced the next word "sketchy potion you so willingly drank."

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

Winter Shores (931321)
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes laughed "Woah woah woah.. Slow it down kid, you haven't even told me your name!" Eyes waved one of his headwings as tigon introduced himself "Its nice to meet you too Tigon1" Lefty waved again, but Eyes kept Tigons attention as he started answering questions "I didn't find any of these guys actually! They all found me!" Eyes looked to lefty with a glum smile "They found me when i was in a bad place and helped me through it." He took a moment to gather his feelings "But that was a long time ago... maybe... a few months?" He wheezed "But time here is a little... weird" He shrugged "I haven't found the way out yet though, but that doesn't mean i hadn't seen it at some point and didn't realize it" He nodded

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Contained Creature
x1 a bit better edit potion

dragoness129 + 3218
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx "Time is a little weird here in the Maze" Eyes nodded in agreement "But from what I've seen... yes, the maze can change" he looked towards the entrance to the room at the cracked and broken stones "Some areas dont change, like this room or the areas with a lot of grass... or areas that are too broken down to change any more." He said, a sadness on the edge of his voice "I've been here long enough to have been able to see it, if you're lucky enough to find a tree or get on top of the walls..." Eyes looks back to Maxwell, something ominous in his eye "You might see how endless and shifting his maze actually is." Eyes attention flicked to Lefty, who seemed to want to say something (but lacked a mouth) Eyes nodded "right... Lefty says he hasn't seen a treasure before, but some parasites have mentioned some sort of treasure area?" Eyes looks back to Maxwell "But they dont know how to get there from the maze-path, just the holes in the walls" he added.

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Scrying potion

nio 144488
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes greeted Bacon in return, a warm smile on his face. "Not always at the same time, But one limbs emotion can affect the rest of us! sort of like if one person in your group of friends is upset it can change the mood of the rest of the group! but anything they can feel i can feel." Eyes gave Lefty a pat on the back of the hand "as for the maze, i dont know. we have been looking for a way out for a long while now, something about the maze seems off though, like its changing when you turn a corner" Eyes explains "We dont know if there's a trick to it? or some hidden clue..."

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature

cinerious 242408
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes listens to Bows questions, closing his one eye to take them all in and try to think of an answer easy enough to explain. After rainbow chicoon paused Eyes took a moment longer before finally answering "from my understanding, the Maze is older then any of us chicoons, but something happened to it to finally make it accessible to us." He sighed, taking a brightly colored piece of fruit and marking it with a deep bite, his sharp teeth leaving a jagged dent. "The maze isn't exactly from our world, or at least it mostly seems that way... like a Branch that's been grafted onto a different tree- its the same but different. These fruit for example." Eyes holds up the fruit he had chomped out of "They're fruit, sure, they look like fruit, this one tastes like an apple- but we dont have apples that look like this." He sets the fruit down "Even the parasites dont know where this place is, but from what i can tell, they ended up here the same way we did- they just... walked in." Eyes glances at lefty, who moves under the reflective stone counter and pulls out a calender, its days are scratched out and scrawled over. "As for me, I've been here for quite a while" he says with a halhearted chuckle "its not too bad though, I've got these guys."
xxxxxxxx "How do you eat? Where do you get ingredients? What kinda fruit are these, they're delicious!" The small dinosaur that had been hanging around Bow chimes in
xxxxxxxx "After being here for so long, you pick up some hobbies and knowledge" Eyes smiles, something about his smile seems to suggest he's letting you in on a secret "Theres a lot of unique paths you can find in this maze, if you can keep track of where you are long enough to find them. The only issue is you need a really good sense of direction" Eyes closed his one eye, in a way you think was supposed to be a wink to the little dino... if he had more then one eye at least.
xxxxxxxx "What of your parasitic body-mates? Are they symbiotic by nature? How did you come by yours, by birth or happenstance? Can you see a parasite without a host?"
xxxxxxxx Eyes looks to Lefty for a moment, the two of them seeming to communicate without words- but from an outsider it almost looked like a staring contest if eyes hadn't been nodding along in agreement. "Lefty says parasites can only live a little while without a host" He says, "These guys found me while i was here in the maze- a few of them replaced limbs that had been..." Eyes hesitated, wincing for a moment before continuing "debilitated... from an archway falling while i was exploring. "Some of them replaced limbs could still use, but wanted another member of the team to join" He added as a happy note. "But- despite being called parasites, they are symbiotic, yes. None of them take much energy to support, and from what I've seen they take less energy then the original limbs!" Eyes laughed "But i'm glad i have them, i dont know where i would be if they hadn't found me"
You receive ...
x3 Contained Creature
x1 Fall Philter
x1 Crystal Black

Ki-san 1025193
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes greets Burst happily but seemed a little unsettled by the next set of questions "Entering is easy" He starts, taking in a deep breath "Leaving is a bit harder..." Eyes leans back and pulls a calender out from under the counter, the calender has many of its days scrawled out "Something about the maze changes when you're not looking, almost like you're never in the same place twice" His voice is serious, he drags his finger along the weeks of the calender "I used to try to find the exit, but i have a theory that there's a riddle to the maze in order to leave" He explains "the only issue is i haven't learned the answer to the riddle yet."

You receive ...
x1 Ccontained Creature

Here is the first of three posts of replies <3 i hope to not hit the character limit on cs by doing it this way. plus... i think it'll be easier to link to when using these as proof <3
if you dont see your name/id dont fret! I'm still making replies!

Contained creature
Gives a chicoon the Parasite Event trait

Scrying potion
gives a chicoon particles shaped like unreadable runes (UC)

Crystal Black
makes a chicoons pupils, iris, and sclera solid black. (gives colored sclera & unmatching eyes/fire) (UC)

a bit better edit potion
(also found in the Chicoon shop)
adds any one uncommon edit to a chicoon

Fall Philter
adds maple leaf shaped feathers to a chicoon (anywhere, any number) (C)
bees are pretty cool
x

Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Closed for responses]

Postby Beezhivez » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:58 am

Username & ID: Beezhivez + 1048050
Chicoon participating (link): Fervour (Character Creation Booth Chiccoon - Unapproved!)

Prompt:

Fervour indeed had time to calm down, and listened intently. So this Potionmaker— Eyes, he said?— was the one they chased! He certainly startled them earlier! They pulled up the pillow he motioned to, sitting and perking up at the bowl he pulled out.

"Oh! Thank you very much!" They said, grabbing a fruit and biting into it, then giving a bite to Frenzi, their parasite on their tail. "This is Frenzi, and I'm Fervour! Thanks for offering this to us." They said, grinning with a slightly nervous look. "You sure startled us earlier! This whole maze gives us the creeps." They said, shaking their head. As Eyes offered them to ask questions, they perked up, nodding.

"What's with the collapsed walls and.. well, that?" they gestured to the archway covered in runes. "I've been seeing more and more runes like that on walls. I've been seeing dead ends and stuff with collapsed walls and cracks and such. This place seems real unkempt. Yet you set up shop here, so there has to be others in here, monstrous or not." They joked, finishing the fruit they had. "Any idea about that?" They seemed genuinely curious, though, tilting their head.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:59 am

woofer-moosh + 283926
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled at the elder chicoon in front of him, chuckling at his response to the potion effect. And paying more attention as the elder starts asking his questions. Eyes listens for a moment before responding with a wave of his tail "They call themselves Parasites" He started "But it seems their definition of the word is different then our own. They'll replace limbs and help support a chicoon, whether it's emotionally or physically" he looked down sadly at his brightly colored green and yellow limb, who blinked back up at him. "Mine found me when I was in trouble, and they've helped me in this maze ever since" he looked back up to godfather with a sad smile. He let out a large sigh " As for how to get out, we don't know... but we have a feeling there's a riddle of sorts we just have to find it"

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

Caeleesi / 309551
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes laughed "They call themselves Parasites, but it seems.. whatever land they're from has a different definition of Parasite" Eyes motioned to Lefty "they're mutually beneficial and very nice to have, mine are atleast! I haven't met any mean ones" Eyes nodded, smiling at the compliment to the fruit, then listening to the next question. "From my understanding- and I'm no expert, I've just been here a while- the maze is very old, even older then chicoons. We don't know why it suddenly showed up, but it seems that no matter how far you travel the maze keeps reaching farther." Eyes explained wearily. "The cracks are from wear and tear, I've seen it before... the moving parts of the maze, if a section is too broken or has special meaning, it won't change or move" he motioned to the room around them "As for the tiny holes... my theory is it's for airflow, but Lefty here says the parasites use it to travel since it takes so long to get around the walls as a parasite" Eyes smiled knowingly at his parasite tail.

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

-roadkill-69- 825808
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes greeted Qory and smiled sadly "These guys found me when I was in a bad spot" he gave his muzzle a pat, smiling "They helped me out and we've been together ever since." He explained, then seemed to cheer up when Qory started asking about the maze outside the room. "The maze! Yes! I used to explore a lot when I first got in here, although... I haven't seen any monsters or weird creature besides the parasites and other chicoons. But I guess if we got in I'm sure there's a chance something else did. I haven't seen any though!" Eyes said, a thinking expression on his face as he pondered his time in the Maze. "But, from what I've seen the maze can change itself to keep someone here, or extend itself to make you feel like you're going nowhere." Eyes leaned forward on the counter, "But I'm so close to breaking through a way to escape, i hope to some day read the runes- I think that's where I've hit a wall in my exploration" Eyes sighed. "But I'm sure there's a way out!" Eyes added, exasperated as the chicoon in front of him started pacing. Eyes waved his hands in the attempt to get Qory to calm down again "Lefty says that people have escaped before, it's just a matter of... figuring out the riddle!"

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

Cr0wz 971822
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes leaned back, putting his hands up in a defensive position "Woah woah woah, let's take these questions one at a time. I'll do my best to answer them but I'm still only a chicoon" he laughed awkwardly " I can get overwhelmed too" he wheezed, "now, Whisper, let's get those questions again, slower this time?" He said hopefully, leaning forward on the counter.
xxxxxxxx " i think the runes are a key to a riddle... the only issue is I can't figure out how to decode them" Eyes explained wearily, putting a hand to his cheek "I've tried and tried but I can't help but think I'm overthinking these things" Eyes sighed and moved on to the next question "the broken tiles and walls, I'm pretty sure are from old age, the Maze is surprisingly old, id say even older then the Chicoons species. But the only creatures I've found in here so far are us and these guys-" Eyes motioned with his green and yellow misshapen arm, hinting to the parasite. "But the maze had a way of... changing itself?" Eyes paused, thinking of a way to explain what he had seen. "Some sections of the maze are as old ad itself, broken, cracked, dusty, overgrown... it's easy to recognize, and it's ominous to look at. Those parts don't change much or often, they stay relatively the same and are .... normally... safe to go through" Eyes explained. "The newer parts of the maze, the shiny tiles, crisp edges, and seamless stone walls... are the maze fixing itself- it make it looks safe or unexplored." Eyes sighed, leaning back and crossing his arms. A troubled expression covered his face "But from what I've seen it's a false security. Those parts of the maze can change and shift, the parts seem to move with no sound, not even the grinding of stone." Eyes opened his eye and looked to the doorway "some sections will stay the same, like the area around this room- I think the room is a checkpoint of sorts..." He motioned to the dark room around them "But unless you have a good sense of distance it'll be hard to find your way back here if wander too far."
xxxxxxxx Eyes seemed puzzled by the next question "blue lights? I haven't seen any blue lights? Are you sure it wasn't just your imagination? Exhaustion can do that..." Eyes pushed the basket of fruit toward Whisper again, he seemed sort of worried. "As for the sounds you've heard, I'm sure some of them are other chicoons!" he said with a grin "I haven't managed to find many others besides you, but the parasites seem to spot more of us every day" Eyes smiled at Lefty, who seemed to smile back, despite the expression being limited to an eyeball.
xxxxxxxx Eyes looked back at Whisper for the last question, "oh these guys?" he pointed to his nose "they call themselves parasites... but I don't think it means the same thing as our definition, they're almost entirely beneficial from what I've seen" the eye and mouth combination on Eyes shoulder smiled happily.

You receive ...
x3 Contained Creature
x1 Fall Philter
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Scrying potion

Zigzagoon 97981
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled as the chicoon in front of him seemed to relax, he nodded as Haunt listed all the names and started with questions. "Well... I know there are plenty of parasites in the Maze" Eyes thought for a second "But it's been a while since I've met another chicoon... atleast... face to face that is!" He nodded "I was able to chat to someone else through a hole in a wall a while back though, id like to say... about a week ago?" Eyes ducked under the counter and pulled out a calender with scrawls of writing and crosses all over it "yeah about a week ago" he confirmed, running his finger along the weeks. "As for the maze and the runes, we don't know who made the strutcture.. and I've never seen the end before, but some parasites I've talk to seem to say the exit exists, it's just hard to find. I think the runes are a key to finding the exit" Eyes explained, "sad part is I haven't figured out the language yet" he sighed.

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Scrying potion

emblo #275115
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled a greeting at Memphis as the chicoon sat down, he waved at the fruit again, ushering him to eat something as the possum-looking chicoon collected his mind enough to start asking questions. Although Eyes looked a little saddned at the first question, he didn't seem suprised "These guys... they" Eyes took a deep breath and leaned back "They helped me when I got myself in a tricky situation. But, they're great company, they do everything the old limbs could do (and more!)" Eyes tone turned cheerful "I don't miss the limbs they took over" he explained, the hint of sadness barely showing in his voice "And if they hadn't stopped and helped me I probably wouldn't be here in this room today." As the next question was asked the cheerful look on Eyes face turned weary "yeah on that... I've been told there's an exit... yes." He sighed and put his chicoon hand to his cheek "but i can't seem to find it, I think there's a riddle you have to figure out, but I've hit a wall when it comes to the runes" he frowned, looking at the entrance to the room they were resting in "I see you've noticed the maze can change itself, it can move its corridors when you're not looking- without even the sound of dust to notify you of a change." He paused "it can drive a chicoon inside" he sighed and smiled solemnly at Memphis.

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature

Right Hand Man 842609
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled down at Dr. Xynth "don't worry," he comforted the small chicoon "I'll answer all your questions, but please rest for now." He offered the fruit to Dr. Xynth again, encouraging it to eat something and rest it's mind. "We call this place The Maze," Eyes started explaining "just like you and me there are other in here with us, probably just as lost as you were before I found you" he joked a little, in a light hearted manner "I haven't met anything dangerous, and none of the parasites I've come across have described anything dangerous. But I'm sure of we wandered in, something else mightve- I think the maze might try to keep us separate though. " Eyes pondered that thought for a moment, then glanced at Lefty for an unspoken second before Eyes continued explaining. "I've been told there's an exit, though it's really difficult to find by just wandering around, it might be a trick to the maze. I think, and it's just a theory, that the runes are a hint to find the exit... the only problem is I can't figure out how to decode them" he sighed "but I can assure you that rooms like these are safe spots, they're always in the same spot if you have a good sense of distance!"

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Scrying potion

sweathie 703858
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes raises his one eyebrow at the yellow chicoons first question "did... you think I would give you something to drink then ask for some sort of payment?" Eyes laughed "yeah the drink is free, I'm not a shopkeeper, just a potionbrewer." He explained. Then, as sweaty asked for another, he shrugged "i mean sure! Here, you can have this one as well" he smiled, Lefty pulling a bottle from under the counter, it was a different brew then the four he had brought out earlier, but still just as whimsical looking." I'd have to double check the book to see what it does though." Eyes smiled and listened to Sweatys next question. "Mystra...?" Eyes closes his eye and thinks for a second, putting the wrist of is green arm to his chin. "I can't say the name rings a bell, but it's been about a week since I last heard from another chicoon." He explains "it mayve been the chicoon I met, but I couldn't tell you for sure unless I heard their voice." Eyes looks back to sweaty, awaiting the next question, he watches as Sweaty side-eyes the contained creature, asking a ... fairly harmless question. "I mean, you can Eyes explains, But thats one of these guys." Eyes points to Lefty who waved happily "they survive better when they're connected to another living creature, but they seem perfectly content and safe in a sealed container as well. Dont be food though, if you start shaking the poor fella around or something he can and will let himself out" Eyes seemed to be awfully serious for a guy with so many brightly colored happy limbs. The defensive aggressiveness dissapeared a moment late as he explained that a parasite could be... absorbed, but it's easier to just let them rest on the limb or body part you'd be alright with them replacing. "You might be able to understand and communicate with them as soon as the bottle is opened, but just talking to them should work fine too." Eyes smiled.

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

Case 108699
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled honestly at the sheepish, polite chicoon in front of him, they were so sweet! It was nice after not seeing another chicoon for so long. As he listened he nodded, waiting paitently for the Everett to ask their question. "I came here same as you!" He smiled, but hesitated "Uh... it's been quite a while since I entered the maze though... my days might be a bit off since time is hard to follow in the Maze but..." Eyes ducked under the counter and pulled out a calender with messy crosses all over it "it should be... late October? Maybe November already?" He muttered, running his finger along the print. "I'd say I've been here... uh... three? Years..." He seemed skeptical "give or take, it's hard to tell when you only have one calender" he laughed dismissively. He seemed to perk up as you mention his limbs "These guys? They were in the maze before me and helped me when I was in a bind, we are basically best friends now" he grinned, "They call themselves Parasites, but I don't think the definition of the word is the same, since they're more symbiotic in nature." Eyes pondered for a moment then shrugged "actually I named them! That was what I wanted to do before I let them be my new limbs" he laughed "They were skeptical of the names at first, but they love them now!" Lefty waved and nodded, enthusiastic about his cute name. "As for the maze... well I'm still figuring that one out" Eyes sighed "I've been told of an exit somewhere, but you can't find it just by wandering around... i think you have to use the runes to get out- but I can't seem to decode them" Eyes seemed a little frustrated, but he took a hefty bite out of a color fruit from the basket and seemed to calm down a bit. "I could understand you thinking i looked weird" Eyes laughed after swallowing his bite "chicoons don't normally have more then two eyes, espcially when they're already missing one" he joked, pointing to his eyepatch. He seemed genuinely happy to hold a conversation and try to help Everett "don't worry about asking too much, I just wish I had someone who could've done this for me when I first joined the maze!" He grinned

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Scrying potion

HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx A wolfish grin crept onto Eyes face as Pandora asked her first question "No, not one being." He started started explain "I guess we are multiple beings in one space I guess" he thinks about how to phrase it "Like a group of friends in one room!" Eyes nods at his explanation, but left seems skeptical about the response- though it wouldn't be visible to an outsider. Eyes listens the the next question and leans back, taking in a deep sigh- as if to start explaining something very big, in a small amount of time. "From what I've gathered..." He starts, leaning forward on the counter "it's a weird... in-between place?" He shrugs from side to side, seeming to settle on that answer. "The entrance of the Maze is located at where ever you found it, in a cave, on a hill, through your front door...?" He suggests, waving his hand dismissively "but that's just the entrance, the Maze itself seems to be in its own pocket, you can see it.... sort of... from the outside, but after that first few turns in the Maze you kind of... get brought to the rest of it?" He looks to Lefty who nods his head. "I've been here a while and even I had to ask the Parasites about it all, they've been here much longer" Eyes explained.

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature

Here is the secondof three posts of replies <3 i hope to not hit the character limit on cs by doing it this way. plus... i think it'll be easier to link to when using these as proof <3
if you dont see your name/id dont fret! I'm still making replies!

Contained creature

Scrying potion

Crystal Black
makes a chicoons pupils, iris, and sclera solid black. (gives colored sclera & unmatching eyes/fire) (UC)

a bit better edit potion

Fall Philter
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:48 am

hamkid + 299978
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes jumped back as Primsa blazed through their barrage of questions "Woah woah, i'll answer them all but if you go too fast we'll forget them before i get a chance" He laughed, he pointed to the eye on his shoulder then to his tail "The eyes are part of them!" His wording suggests that the colorful bodyparts were their own being "Not all of the parasites I've seen have eyes, some of them have mouths instead" he pointed to the dark purple colored patch of skin covering his nose and mouth "I've met plenty of parasites here in the Maze, but not as many chicoons- definitely more this week then i used to find, but i'd say the last one i met was about a week ago" Lefty nodded in agreement "All of the parasites I've met have been friendly, though not all of them want to tag along with me" Eyes explained, and let out a laugh at the last question "I used a fairly similar recipe, so... while i haven't tasted that potion in particular, it should be banana flavored yeah!"

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Fall Philter

GreyScale 862594
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes seemed taken aback, his mouth opened and closed a few times, but he hesitated- thinking for a moment. "You know... Now that i think about it i dont think I've had to use the bathroom while i was here... which is weird... since its been like... three years?"

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black

Loxosceles 944066
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes watched as Cayde straightened out his mind and took it all in, Eyes waited patiently for any questions that Cayde decided to answer, and when he finally did ask one he explained slowly "This is the Maze" He started, waving a hand to the doorway behind them "Its a labyrinth that... has the ability to change itself, and can show its entrance in random spots of the universe" He said slowly, almost afraid to overwhelm Cayde even more. He smiled down at the little Gameleon as it spoke up, but his smile faltered as Cayde translated for him, a sad look in his eyes "My... parasites, is what they call themselves" He paused, taking a deep breath "Found me when i was caught in a bad spot, You know how it looks out there, crumbling walls, broken tiles... wouldn't be too unlikely for a wall or two to... fall on someone" Eyes winced at the bad memory. "But they are basically a part of me now, they helped me out of there and have helped me survive and explore this place ever since!" Eyes gave a big sigh, lefty resting his palm on Eyes's shoulder, Eyes gave lefty a smile and a pat before looking back to Cayde to respond to the next question. "The runes? Uh..." he tipped his head back and forth, weighing the words in his head. "I have a theory that they are a key to a riddle to getting out of the Maze... but i cant seem to translate them" Eye put a hand to his jaw, closing his eyes with a deep thinking face "i keep hitting a wall whenever i try to translate them, then of course any time i walk away the maze has to change or move and i cant seem to find the same arch again."

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Scrying potion

shadedk9 652370
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes greeted Honeydew, dipping his head politely and listening to their questions. "We've been a part of each other for..." Eyes thinks for a moment before dipping under the counter and pulling out a calender with large scrawl of messy writing and crossed days all over it. "uh.. looks like I've had Lefty for about 2 and a half years, and Kaleb for about 45 days" he nodded, looking at lefty for confirmation. Lefty seemed to smile in response- despite just being an eyeball. Eyes attention went back to Honeydew as they asked additional questions "The Maze is... how do i put it... it is a maze, sort of like the ones you find on the back of a cereal box" He started, motioning a box with his hands "But this one is really big, and... kind of really hard to find the exit to." He explained, having a bit of difficulty with the wording. "i think the sigils are the key to figuring out how to get out of here, but its hard to decipher, i haven't found any letter key and its not any language I've seen or read before" he sighed "I've hit a wall with trying exit the maze and every time i find a large amount of runes... it disappears if i go too far away from the location.... As for the grass, i think the grass seeds blew in a few years ago and- you know how nature finds a way" he chuckles "the plants that have managed to get in here seem to thrive though, as long as the maze doesn't wipe them out."

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Fall Philter
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Scrying potion

Eevee55 + 1033286
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes pushed the fruit basket towards the striped chicoon in front of them, offering the fruit again- in case they were hungry. He dipped his head in greeting as Sara introduced herself grinning in response to the introduction. After the first question Eyes furrowed his brow and squinted "the runes, they- i think they're a key to getting out of the maze" He starts explaining "That much I've gathered at least... the issue is that i haven't been able to decipher them, so i cant tell where they're hinting towards" Eyes shook his head "I've set up in this place since it doesn't seem to move around like the rest of the Maze" He blinked, a little surprised at the last question, but he smiled and tipped his head, endeared by the wholesome question. "Im not actually a shopkeeper" He explained, picking a few potions up from behind his counter "I actually just do potion brewing as a side hobby- helps keep me sane since i been here" he chuckled "I couldn't imagine actually trying to make a living on selling potions to the occasional weeky chicoon who are 90% of the time frazzled out of their mind and confused." he laughed, tipping one of the potions down his mouth and sighing "mmm blueberry... It helps remind me what things taste like in our world" he says, offering another drink to Sara "dont worry these ones dont do anything other then give you a sugar crash" he joked

You receive ...
x1 Scrying potion
x1 Contained Creature

HallowMoon - 1027299
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes smiled in greeting, Lefty giving him a handsome wave, he seemed a little surprised when Onyx asked about his name "oh me?" he pointed to himself, curious as to why Onyx asked about his name instead of any of the parasites names "Well, when i got here i had a different name but after running through here for a while i kind of lost track of it" He said with a sorrowful sigh "there wasn't anything here to use it, or remind me of it, so it kind of just ... got forgotten?" He motioned to lefty "but when i got Lefty and Jones they suggested that i could give myself a new name while i named them, and they would help me keep track of it- so i named myself Eyes, after having you know, two more then i originally had" He chuckled, listened to the next question and looked around the dim room "I wouldn't call this a shop per-say" He started "and i probably wouldn't call myself a shopkeeper" he laughed "i just make potions, sort of like a one-chicoon cafe instead!" He looked towards the archway entrance of the room "But i found this room never moves, unlike the rest of the maze... as long as i have a sense of distance in mind i can always find this place again, even if the maze tries to trick me into choosing a different direction." He nodded slowly "I've been here for... a while..." He reached under the counter and pulled out a calender, scribbles crossing out weeks of each month- you can tell the calender is old since the days dont line up with the current months weekdays. "I want to say about three years, but time is hard to keep track of in the Maze" He sighed, looking to lefty who nodded in confirmation. "But you're right, the maze does seem to go on forever- i haven't found the exit yet, but i think there is some sort of riddle you have to solve in order to get out." He explained, almost enthusiastically "I found after climbing a tree some thousand steps in that direction-" He waves a hand over his shoulder, but doesn't seem to actually point "that the maze is actually moving itself, normally only the parts of the maze that have enough structural integrity to withstand moving, so all the broken parts wont move a lot... but it seems the newer looking areas drive you around in circles- seemingly going on forever, when you're actually just walking in the same area" He motions with his green hand, walking on his fingers like a puppet and showing him walking in circles.

You receive ...
x1 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

imabanditø 908562
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes could sense the skepticism and hesitation in the chicoon in front him, he pointedly made a show of taking a large bite out of the colorful fruit in the pile, swallowing and leaning back comfortably before responding to the two questions the bright yellow-orange chicoon asked. "The maze exit can't exactly be found by wandering around" he said slowly "there's some sort of riddle that nobody here knows the answer to. I mean, its hard to know the answer if you dont even know what the riddle is asking" Eyes shrugs with a sigh "My theory is the runes on the archways and the large presentation rooms are a hint to the riddle, but i haven't been able to decode them- they're not written in any language i know" he takes another bight of the color fruit, a seemingly tired expression on his face.

You receive ...
x1 Scrying potion
x1 Crystal Black

rainbowpanda101 & 116794
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes nodded as the rainbow chicoon in front of him introduced himself as Max, Lefty giving a shy wave in response. "Yeah The Maze is... confusing at first" Eyes let out a sigh, as if about to explain something very difficult in a simple way "Its, really strange... almost..." Eyes hesitated for a moment and grinned "out of this world" He laughed at the pun that Max had no way of knowing about, Eyes wiped a tear out of his eye "Sorry, what i mean to say is that the maze isn't part of our world" He says, almost cautiously, eyeing Max to see his reaction. "From what i know-" He leans in to start explaining again "The maze has this weird ability to keep growing and changing by itself- which makes finding the exit very difficult. it seems impossible to just-" Eyes makes a wandering motion with his hands "stumble upon the exit." He holdes up a finger "But! I think I'm close to solving the riddle that will let us out of here- the only problem is i cant decode the runes- the runes you may've seen while you were exploring on your own?" he offered "But there's no clues to the language that I've found while I've been here." Max suggested that Eyes had been here for a while and Eyes let out a deep sigh "Yup, i think its been about three years... but its hard to tell time in the Maze, theres- not much of a day and night cycle." He explained nodding his head as max asked if he's trapped in here.

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Contained Creature

space oddity/17099
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes laughed and joked with Petrify as she introduced herself, standing to show off his parasite legs as she leaned over the counter, and pulling out some more fruit to offer to the new friend. "Its nice to meet you too Petrify!" He grinned "its been a while since i met another chicoon, the Maze never seems to want to put two people in the same place unless someone is in trouble" He sighed, "luckily that's not the case, I'm quite surprised you managed to stumble upon me!" He grabbed a fruit for himself, a bright yellow and blue fruit- that looked like a lemon someone painted on, but he munched on it happily "You're in what we call The Maze- creative name right?" he chuckled "Its a space between universes that popped up open an entrance in front of you. I dont know why it gets people to show up in here, but its been doing it for as long as I've been here too" he sighed holding up three fingers "I've been here three years- from what i can tell, time is a little hard to read here" he shrugged "But we are from the same universe- if you're asking about Chicoons atleast- I'm a chicoon as well, though a couple of parts have been replaced" he chuckled, giving Lefty a pat on the back of the palm. "A couple of years ago i got stuck in a hard spot to get out of, these guys helped me out and replaced the limbs that didnt want to work anymore" he said shyly, "I've picked up a few new ones as well but Lefty here is the one I've been with the longest- if it wasn't for him i definitely wouldn't be here" he laughed.

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Crystal Black

MaroonCookie + 1014873
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes was happy to be helpful as Stripe devoured the fruit they had been offered, always happy to help someone who had been wandering like him in the past. He dips his head as Stripe offered an introduction and a thank you. But seemed to furrow his brow when Stripe asks about the maze, squinting and looking away "its a bit complicated" he starts, leaning forward to explain in a more comfortable position. "It has this ability to... change? itself" He hesitates, trying to find the right words "If you're looking at it its just stone, if you're walking around in a small area, it stays the same. but if you turn too many corners, then turn back you'll find that the hall you were coming from had changed." He flaps his wings in a frustrated manner. "then if you turn back again, and head the way you came from the second time- you'll find it changed again. It never transports you, so if you had a way to read the coordinates of the structure, you'll never get teleported to a random spot... but the maze directs you around, gives you false choices and makes you walk in circles." He said, looking at the room entrance "some of the spots stay the same, they're focused in a specific point, and as long as you know the distance you went, you can generally find the way back- even if the rooms around it had changed appearence- like this room for example" Lefty motioned the the room they were sitting in. "but the maze keep you from stumbling on the Exit" he sighs, then winces at the next question "My friends found me while i was... struggling..." Eyes hesitated, it was obvious a harsher word was on his mind "A couple years ago i got stuck under some debris and Lefty here helped me out of it, as well as replaced the limb that got, uh... removed" He skirted around words, trying not to be too gruesome for his long backstory. "most of the others found me in similar positions, a few i picked up on the way around, some just want to help find a way out of here- but i'd like to belive we are all great friends now!" He put a paw over his heart, the limbs that had eyes seemed to be twinkling, and the limbs that had mouths were grinning widly.

You receive ...
x1 Crystal Black
x1 Contained Creature
x1 a bit better potion

buzz aesthetic 974808
eyes wrote:xxxxxxxx Eyes glowed at the mention of all the names, awfully proud of himself. But after Carlos called his parasites 'body parts' Eyes seemed to smile a little less, but Carlos continued before Eyes could correct him. Eyes nodded as Carlos mentioned the maze went on for what seems like forever, but shook his head when Carlos asked if he had found the way out. "the maze seems to move too much for us to be able to find the exit" Eyes suggests, not knowing if Carlos actually heard him or not. Carlos described the room they were sitting in and Eyes nodded "No, not a shop just a room i found- it doesn't move so there's no wear in the tiles" he explained "i dont know why it doesn't move, but the maze just doesn't want to move this room- as long as you know the direction and distance you can always find your way back here, even if the halls around us change and shift." Eyes explained

You receive ...
x2 Contained Creature
x1 Fall Philter
x1 Crystal Black

a bit of clarification here- crow chose what i would
write about, so i had no say in what i got in the rewards <3

Beezhivez + 1048050
xxxxxxxx This form was posted after the booth was closed (see the title of your response & the title of the thread ^~^' This form will not be accepted for these rolls, but if you'd like to use this response for the next day, you can re-fill out the form when the booth reopens! but be sure to updating the codeword!)

Alright! This is the last of the three posts! If you are listed within these last three posts you may've used the wrong codeword- but you can dm me to double check and see if i just missed you!

Contained creature

Scrying potion

Crystal Black

a bit better edit potion

Fall Philter
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 7

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:12 am

Open for forms again!
bees are pretty cool
x

Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FatalCollapse » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:21 am

Username & ID: FatalCollapse + 852442
Chicoon participating (link): Nox

Prompt:

Nox sat on the squishy pillow seat that the other chicoon motioned to and smiled as Eyes introduced himself and all his friends. "Well, it's nice to meet all of you" the whelp smiled "And I do have a question for you!" Eyes smiled and listened intuitively to what the little chicoon had to say "How long have you been here within this maze?" Nox asked. "I've been wandering this place for the last few days and I was told this place was utterly abandoned!" The little chicoon looked back up to Eyes "Why are you still here, if you don't mind me asking?"

codeword:AEAparttwo

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:28 am

Username & ID: Right Hand Man 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth took a fruit, and tentatively bit into it. Good start, doesn't seem like it's poisoned. Seems like Eyes was telling the truth about this shop acting as a safezone. "S-Sorry, I'm just... a little unnerved. Unfamiliar place, you know?" it said, a little shakily. It took a moment to think about what Eyes said, and then continued. "So, you're saying that those other guys attached to you are parasites? And to leave it may have something to do with the runes?" Dr. Xynth asked. "Do you know how those parasites... got here? If that makes sense? Like, how do they survive on their own? Are some Chicoons just born with them? E-er, forget I said anything, that's an extremely invasive question, I apologize." Dr. Xynth looked down, formulating a new question to cut the tension. "So you've been here for a while, and you've noticed the maze can 'separate' people? What does that mean? Does the maze shift? That sounds... really strange..." It trailed off, lost in thought for a moment.
"Well, do you think you could tell me what might be causing all the cracks and overgrowth and such? I recall seeing a bunch of cracked tiles, and some plant growth here and there. Part of me wants to think this is some kind of ancient parasite, but that wouldn't make any sense. Actually, do you think you might have something that could help me study this strange phenomenon? I'll pay you back any way I can!"

(250)

xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:32 am

Username & ID: Beezhivez + 1048050
Chicoon participating (link): Fervour (Character Creation Booth Chiccoon - Unapproved!)

Prompt:

Fervour indeed had time to calm down, and listened intently. So this Potionmaker— Eyes, he said?— was the one they chased! He certainly gave them a fright earlier! They pulled up the pillow he motioned to, sitting and perking up at the bowl he pulled out.

"Oh! Thank you very much!" They said, grabbing a fruit and biting into it, then giving a bite to Frenzi, their parasite on their tail. "This is Frenzi, and I'm Fervour! Thanks for offering this to us." They said, grinning with a slightly nervous look. "You sure startled us earlier! This whole maze gives us the creeps." They said, shaking their head. Especially with all the stories drilled into their head. Chicoons going missing, monsters looking like Chicoons but.. wrong, wearing the skin of others like some sort of costume. They shudder. When Eyes offers to answer their questions, they perk up.

"What's with the collapsed walls and.. well, that?" they gestured to the archway covered in runes. "I've been seeing more and more runes like that on walls. I've been seeing dead ends and stuff with collapsed walls and cracks and such. This place seems real unkempt. Yet you set up shop here, so there has to be others in here, monstrous or not." They joked, finishing the fruit they had. "Any idea about that?" They seemed genuinely curious, though, tilting their head.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██