Re: Chicoon Cryptid Hunt

Postby stellulite » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:54 pm

Username + id: stellulite 666555
Press it???: Yes
Little something extra: After his talk with Mystra, Etch became more confident and his spirits were lifted. As he approaches the flickering button, he decides to press it.
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxed » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:15 pm

Username + id: Eievui + 81226
Press it???: Yes
Little something extra: Arya hesitates for a moment, wondering if this is some kind of trap or trick. She looks around the room, but of course, there's nothing there to help make the choice. She decides to press it, to see if it activates something to continue. She then stands next to Mystra, hardly daring to breathe as she awaits what comes next.
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 ARTIST X DREAMER
 ゚・。・
credit | credit
icon drawn by me :3c

transmasc non-binary
him/them

I don't trade much!
Don't worry about the large timers
on my oekaki, I get so distracted! T_T

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Forms that did not select from the provided options (pyramid/doll, yes/no) were skipped and earn no prizes

Mystra wrote: [BunnyBeam + 832349]
You earned a tinted stone
“Woah… look at all these statues… THis place is crazy” Mystra followed behind Gulliver, looking at the statues as she walked. She almost bumped into Gulliver when he stopped at the end of the hall.

“Oh that doll gives me the creeps! Are you sure it isn’t haunted???”

Mystra wrote: [-roadkill-69- 825808]
You earned a pebble
“I’m pretty sure that doll is haunted.. Do you really want to add it to your collection? It might rise up and try to murder you in your sleep!”

Mystra wrote: [pineapplecatman - 1032664]
You earned a pebble
“Oh that doll gives me the creeps! I mean I won’t judge you… if that’s what you’re into… it’s just a little creepy…”

Mystra wrote: [mothha 715616]
You earned a pebble
“YEAH PRESS THAT BUTTON!”

Mystra wrote: [hamkid + 299978]
You earned a water potion
“Sand pool party? I mean I think a sand pool party would be really fun! I mean maybe not in a creepy empty place like this… but the idea still sounds cool.” Mystra laughed as she drew two circles in the sand with her paw.

“Oh a creepy button! We’ve gotta press it. I mean come on how many movies does pressing… I’m going to stop there. But front he looks of it there’s nothing else here so… Press away!”

Mystra wrote: [~Dabi~ 1025193]
You earned a grandiose stick
“Nothing could ever go wrong with pushing a mysterious button! Press away my friend!”

Mystra wrote: [rosemeadow + 985317]
Mystra frowns slightly at his remark. “You’ve been doing a great job this entire time, I think you need to give yourself some more credit. I trust you, I think you may want to put a bit more trust in yourself too.”

She smiles a little when he turns back. “The creepy doll it is” she laughs.

Mystra wrote: [Myskx 875503]
You earned a pebble
“Are you sure that’s a good idea? I feel like that doll might be cursed…”

Mystra wrote: [Ottercola [111526]]
You earned a Tinted Stone
Mystra flinched when Zamper jumped back. “I donno man… looks a little cursed to me.” She laughed. “But I mean it’s probably safer than the weird glowing pyramid. I think it’ll help us solve this mystery… somehow…”

Mystra wrote: [Eevee55 + 1033286]
You earned a ‘killer’ gummy
“I’m glad you consider me a friend.” Mystra smiled as they walked into the room. She trailed off on whatever she was about to say next, distracted by everything going on.

“Well… there’s a big blinking button. It’s asking to be pressed. We’ve gotta press it! On the count of three?”

Mystra wrote: [foxil 947656]
You earned a pebble
Mystra laughed. “Alright that’s all yours!”

Mystra wrote: [Raven_Wolf + 129356]
You earned a pebble
“Do you really think the doll is a good idea? I think it winked at me…”

Mystra wrote:[syn_cat + 737315]
Mystra watched Ceres survey the area. “It’s super pretty here… I wonder what it’s all about… Why it is hidden under camp and all…”

She perked up at the button. “Well I mean… we gotta press it, right?”

Mystra wrote: [FatalCollapse + 852442]
“If it is cursed, there’s no way it’s any worse than that doll. There’s a zero percent chance that doll isn’t haunted.” She shivered. “I think the pyramid is our safest option… plus maybe if we shine a light or something it’ll show us a hidden clue or something…”

Mystra wrote: [-aeris + 800027]
You earned a twin popsicle
“No hard feelings.” She smiled lightly. “I get it, it’s not very fun to be lied to… again really sorry.” She shifted her wings a bit before turning her attention to the two items in the room.

“I really hope that doll isn’t cursed” she laughed lightly as Winter picked it up.

Mystra wrote: [MaroonCookie + 1014873]
“Are you really sure the doll is the better option?” Mystra laughed awkwardly seeing Ketchup grab it. “It’s gotta be cursed… But if you say so…”

Mystra wrote: [.henloimmabirb. + 778953]
Mystra watched as Olli walked around the pit. “Huh… I never really thought through how it would work… I mean the sand has to go somewhere.” She leaned her head down, her ears flopping into the sand as she tried to look for gaps at the edge of the pit.

She perked up at the mention of the button. “I mean you can’t just see a button and not press it!”

Mystra wrote: [space oddity + 17099]
You earned a pebble
“I mean maybe something bad won’t happen.” Mystra laughed lightly. “And if it does the cursed doll may protect us or something… I mean that thing has to be alive, right?”

Mystra wrote: [GreyScale 862594]
You earned a pebble
“YES PRESS IT”

Mystra wrote: [P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677]
You earned a pebble
“Exactly! It’s a button… you must press it. It’s the law!”

Mystra wrote: [rainbowpanda101 + 116794]
“Wow you’ve done a lot more than me from the way you talk… I think it’s a good thing I put you in charge here.” Mystra laughed. “I’ve only seen a few adventure movies.”

She tilted her head as she approached the button. “Well I mean it’s a button… we gotta press it, right? I’ve got your back!”

Mystra wrote: [Poppln | 507560]
You earned a pebble
“Press that button… press that button. PRESS THAT BUTTON!”

Mystra wrote: [imabanditø 908562]
“I mean they’re giving me a button… it’s gotta be pressed! It’s the law you know. Buttons must be pressed! On the count of three… one… two… THREE!”

Mystra wrote: [Griff 254592]
“You’re really picking the doll? I think there’s a 90% chance that thing is cursed… but uh maybe it’s like a good curse?????”

Mystra wrote: [woofer-moosh + 283946]
“Well I mean… When has pressing a button ever been bad before? Ok actually i take that back… that’s probably not very reassuring.” Mystra laughed awkwardly. “Sorry I’m not very good at this whole encouragement thing… but Uh press away!”

Mystra wrote: [HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822]
Mystra smiles and leans into Addy’s hug. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together.” She laughed as Addy practically dragged her down the hallway.”

“S-sir Pringlton?” Mystra shifted her wings awkwardly. “Are you uh sure he isn’t cursed… I swear I saw him wink at me…”

Mystra wrote: [Leloiod & 990219]
You earned a pebble
“I mean I feel like we gotta press it…”

Mystra wrote: [Caeleesi / 309551]
You earned a “killer” gummy

Mystra smiled at Miles as they entered the room. “I guess we can call ourselves detectives now! We’ve got a whole mystery on our hands my friend.”

She watched him lean over the sand, laughing a little. “Careful, Don’t want you to fall in.”

Mystra wrote: [Mavi 561197]
You earned a pebble
“Obviously! Buttons are made to be pressed. Press that button!”

Mystra wrote: [bakuraas. + 876991]
You earned a Chicoon!
Head over to the friend’s page to take your pick!

“Hmm yeah… you’re right… this room smells of a trap. There’s gotta be something going on here…” Mystra knelt down and helped Kaydrys dig. “I appreciate the help really. It’s not often I make friends… believe it or not I kinda have a hard time making friends. A lot of people get driven away by my weird hobby.” Mystra laughed awkwardly.

She dug in silence for a minute before pausing, hitting something with her paw. “Hey I found something!” She pulled a note out from the sand and handed it to them. Before the two could read it though there was the sound of a door opening. “Oh no… that sounds bad…” Mystra stared at the door.

A random chicoon walked in, looking just as confused as they were. “Hey uh am I late to the mystery solving? I found the door and I wanted to help… mind if I tag along?”

Mystra wrote: [ToastedCagon + 1012132]
You earned a pebble
“Yes yes yes PRESS IT”

Mystra wrote: [nio 144488]
You earned pebble
“Who wouldn’t trust a suspicious button? I mean I’m definitely gonna press a suspicious button!”

Mystra wrote: [case // 108699]
You earned a twin popsicle
Mystra smiled lightly. “Of course… again I’m really sorry I lied in the first place. I have a lot of trouble getting people to stick around with me… most of the time they’re driven away by my weird hobby. In all honesty I really just wanted a friend… I was afraid you’d leave just like everyone else if I didn’t act all professional.” She shifted a little. “From here on out it’s all truth… we’re partners now. I’ve got your back. I promise”

Mystra wrote: [shortstop + 201714]
Mystra watched Tide hesitate for a bit. “Hey, it’s ok. We got this. Whatever happens I’ve got your back.” She smiled lightly. “Let’s do this.”

Mystra wrote: [Zubers 1011810]
You earned a pebble
“BOOM haha just kidding that was just me… I think we’re safe… I think.”

Mystra wrote: [cinerious 242408]
Mystra watched Poppet inspect the room, letting her do what she needed to do. Mystra considered speaking up but didn’t want to ruin her investigation. “I don’t want you to get hurt for me…” Mystra shifted awkwardly as Poppet tried to get her to move away from the pit. “We’re in this together… but if you insist… Just know that if anything bad happens I’m coming after you. You’re my friend after all.”

Mystra wrote: [Snaa-zzy/1001683]
“There’s no way anything can go wrong,” Mystra laughed lightly. “It’s a button, it’s gotta be pressed!”

Mystra wrote: [Kitsune. + 577255]
Mystra laughed as the two teased each other. “I mean Gilia is right. And think, how many times has pressing an ominous and kinda suspicious button ever gone wrong in those movies?”

Mystra wrote: [VenomousParadise 888989]
You earned a pebble
“Heheh yes press the button!”

Mystra wrote: [Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466]
“Yeah… I think this place has to do with the chinati. They’re like a secret society. Their symbol is a triangle with an eye in it. I think this might be their secret base or something. They’re hiding stuff from us… and I think we may have found the hiding place…”

“Oh that doll gives me the creeps! Are you really sure that’s the better option?”

Mystra wrote: [Loxosceles 944066]
You earned a twin potion
Mystra ruffled her fur a bit. “Again I’m really sorry for lying… I was just afraid you’d leave. I uh have a bit of a hard time making friends… most of the time they end up ditching me because of my weird hobby. I thought that maybe if I said I was a professional you’d be more likely to stick around… I know that’s still like really bad and I shouldn’t lie but I kinda panicked…”

She laughed a little bit as they approached the statue. “I mean when has taking mysterious idols from the hands of statues been a bad idea?”

She looked over the doll he had in his hand. “Maybe Chupacabra?” she laughed a bit. “Sorry sorry it kinda gives me the creeps… I swear it winked at me…”

Mystra wrote: [KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847]
You earned a pebble
“It’s so shiny! There’s gotta be something good with it”

Mystra wrote: [stellulite 666555]
You earned a pebble
“Heck yeah! Buttons are meant to be pressed!”

Mystra wrote: [Eievui + 81226]
You earned a pebble
“There’s no way pressing a suspicious button ends badly… I think we made the right choice.”

Last edited by Cr0wz on Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Cryptid Hunt is Now Open
What will you do next?
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Username + id: Griff 254592
Will you help Pixi? yes, no?: Yes
Little something extra: Tristan noted how uncomfortable Mystra was, and placed his free hand on her shoulder before signing. 'Hey it'll be okay, we've made it this far right? I think we're here for a reason!' To his surprise then, the doll started to speak. He looked to the newly named Pixi, head tilted a slight as he regarded her.

'While normally I am against wanton destruction... nobody deserves being stuck in one place. That just sounds like torture to me. I mean I am an adventurer but still... even if you were evil how would that make you less so? Not saying you are mind!' His wings flap a few beats, as he looks flustered. 'I rather hope you are not! I... like meeting and making new friends!' He looks towards Mystra with a wink. 'My name is Tristan, and this is Mystra. We'll help! I know if I was trapped here I'd be wanting a bit of chaos too!' Tristan chuckles softly, before bowing his head.

'If this is the wrong choice mind, just promise not to smite Mystra and myself alright Miss Pixi?' He asks, suddenly a bit protective of his companion. 'I do not enjoy being smited after all...'
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Username + id: Caeleesi / 309551
Continue... yes, no?: Yes
Little something extra: [Mascot Miles]
As the sand began to sink Miles backed up away from the pit, only for it to stop just as quickly as it started, revealing a note being pushed up past the sand. He looked back at Mystra, then peered over to the note, his eyes slowly scrolling over the words scribbled down on the note.
An obviously annoyed expression came over his face and he took a deep breath, blowing the note off the stand, coughing as grains of sand blasted back at him from doing so.
"Don't listen to the note, it's stupid." He shook his fur clear of sand, turning back to look at her.
"I'm interested to find out what else there is... trap or not, I saw we get to bottom of this. We're detectives, right?"
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:28 pm

Username + id: hamkid + 299978
Continue... yes, no?: No, not right now.
Little something extra: Esper glanced down at the note, their smile from thinking about sand parties and finding out what secrets the button held flipping upside down upon reading what was written about Mystra. Now, there's one word cor a message like that: RUDE.
"Not. Cool." They almost seem to wince at the chinati's harsh remarks. "Hey, man, it's alright, it's alright... Y'know, you can't be an idiot if you got us this far, right? Don't let them get to you. I for one think you should be pretty proud of yourself, man, you've been a pretty big help around here. Like, where would either of us be without your fascination in cryptids? Nowhere, dude. Like, we'd just be wandering around camp doing who-knows-what all day. Nothing that would be this much fun, that's for sure! They're the fools to be trash-talking you, man."
They run their claws over the note, poking a few holes in it. They don't move from the spot they were standing in.
"It wouldn't be fair if both of us came all this way only for you to get nothing out of it, dude. Gotta stick with your friends, y'know? It'd suck to have to turn back now, though... Do you think there's a way we could both confront them together?"
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:13 pm

Username + id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794
Continue... yes, no?: YES
Little something extra: Woody angrily crumpled up the note and tossed it away. "These Chinati sound like they're good fer nothin'. I don't much care fer their lil games, but we've come this far. Might as well see what's at the end o' this. But I ain't goin' without ya. These devils might think ya're a fool, but I don't agree with 'em. I wouldn't be here if not fer ya, so we can share the bounty, whatever it ends up bein'." Woody gestured for Mystra to follow him to the middle statue. "Less get this over with!" He reached up and booped the nose of the central statue. BOOP!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pineapplecatman » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Username + id: pineapplecatman - 1032664
Will you help Pixi? yes, no?: yes!
Little something extra: You feel like zirk doesnt know what it agreed to. as it shook its head while looking at something completely different. oh, well. im sure its fine right?
Once was mask

quit cs, may come back may not, i have no clue. catching up on dued artwork and getting my pets and items gone and thats that i suppose. stress sucks, if you need to contact me really bad go to my th or my discord (pineapplecatman )

please dont like my oekaki work ty
pineapplecatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:26 pm

Username + id:~Dabi~ 1025193
Continue... yes, no?: Yes, I shall.
Little something extra: Izumi sighs and puts the note down. He took a paw and gently booped Mystra on the nose, "Hey these so called ''Chinati" don't know what their talking about. If it wasn't for you pulling me aside back at the camp, we never would've been on this fun adventure in the first place. So your no fool okay? If anyone is a fool, it's them for not seeing how much spirit you have to discover the unknown!" His tail flicked as he hoped his words would perk up Mystra's mood. He didn't want his friend to lose her spirit of adventure just cause of some chicoon group that had egos bigger than their heads.

He looked for the statue the note spoke of and touched the nose. Suddenly a door opened, just like the note said it would. Would his and Mystra's questions finally really be answered? Or will they face another path to pick? Izumi didn't know the answers to these questions he asked himself. All he could do was walk through the door with Mystra and hope that he chose the right decision.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me