Re: Kalon 595

Postby WanSham » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:45 am

"Move!"
A swish of a blade lurched towards me as I forced my arm to retreat. The edge of the dagger clipped my cheek, the cold iron tensed my face as it passed my fragile face. I manged to push him off and deliver a swift whack to his ribs, knocking what little breath he
Username: WanSham
Name: Donavan Lancaster

had in him, sending him to the wood floor for comfort. "You could have took him down Damin." I muttered, looking at the pile that laid on the floor. Damin grunted, staring at me furiously. I smiled and headed towards him, crouching to my knees, as I twisted my head at the figure. "Ivan." I said, bending my head down to see his face. He was a crumpled mess, and by the looks of it, the confinement hadn't worked like I hoped it would. "Ivan," I probed further, I reached my gloved hand to touch his hair, but was grabbed by Damin, who stared back at me blankly. "Leave him alone.Брат been through a lot." he stated, throwing my hand back to me. "Yah, yah, brother this, brother that. " I muttered, looking at my dropped hand. I stood back up and allowed Damin to view the damage. Ivan's scarf was torn, almost ripped off. His jacket was a disguising shade of mud, along with a sleeve that looked to be burnt off. "Jeez, what did that kid do in his house?" I asked, taking out a small bottle of Hydrogen peroxide, and patting some of it on my open cheek wound. "Not your problem." Damin answered, not even bothering to turn to me. " 'Not my problem?', Not my problem? I'm the one throwing my neck out for you two! Without me you'll just be another prisoner in the system!" I yelled, pointing at Damin and walking around in fury. This man has the audacity ask me for my help, and now he walks over me and calls this my fault? "It's your fault Mister Sunflowers over here, can't keep it together!" I yelled, running my hands through my hair. "It his not his fault." Damin answered coldly, going back to Ivan, slowly rubbing his shoulders. "Not his fault? Well then whose fault is it? The Muffin man? I put my job on the line everyday to hide your little acts. If anything, I should be the one freaking out." I walked over to Ivan's side, picking up the blade and tucking it into my jacket. "And while your 'helping' him, get the rest of his weapons." I barked, walking over to the dinning room, placing my body into one of the many chairs Ivan owned, and finally sighing in relief. My tight jacket pulled at my stomach . I peeled it off, laying my Detectives badge on the table and closing my eyes. The smell of debris filled the house while small sniffles could be heard from the other room, along with multiple 'Прости's. I rubbed my temples, but reeled back as I pushed on a bruise. More things I have to tend too. "Donavan, help me" A cold voice called from the living room. This means I have to get up doesn't it? I grunted and headed to the glowing room. Damin was attempting to lift Ivan up and do God knows what. "Bedroom," He stated, his voice filled with struggle. I grinned and walked over and wrapped my arm under Ivan, who grunted as we passed off. Ivan was wake, I could see glimmers of his purple eyes look up at me and fall back to the ground. The stairs proved a challenge due to Ivan wanting to help, but ending up slipping as we waddled up. I manged to get the giant back into his room, and Damin rushed to care for him. Before he left, he looked at the ground and finally spoke up "Thank you." I stood for a second staring at him before smiling. "Call me, if you need me, okay?'' I whispered to Damin, before making my escape. The door led to a cold and crisp outside, that bit at my nose. And it was only 2:00 in the morning.
Last edited by WanSham on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 am

Username:
Name:
Res 8DD
Friday night performer
"Relief from the boring"
World's at Universal Orlando
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 am

Username:
      .king
      Name:
      Kaden
      Snippet:
      This complete and utter bullcrap was happening again, and with the same person, too. Kaden’s tangerine eyes flicked over to the case file sitting alongside him in the police car for confirmation, then back at the road. The same criminal. Again. What kind of person was so messed up that they would actually escape prison for the third time- and go rob the same bank over again? This wasn’t their first heist- oh, not at all. And it wasn’t only a bank. This particular criminal was accused of so many other crimes, ones which have not yet been proven.
      Kaden’s darkened finger tapped the button to turn his police sirens on, and his car sped up through the dividing ones around him. There were.. A couple other cops around him that were also trying to get to the scene of the crime. This guy was armed, he was dangerous, and the last report about him said he was holding civilians hostage.
      A police officer like Kaden would not let a single person get hurt.
      His chest pushed out in a deep breath as he went over the location of the bank in his head again. He’d been there before- though it wasn’t his personal, primary bank. It.. was his dad’s, though.

--

Once the Kalon- who all dressed up in his blue police outfit arrived to the bank, he stepped inside, alongside a couple fellow officers.. Guns sat loaded in their hands and knees stood bent, ready to take off into a fight at any second. He mirrored their moves as they stepped in.. gazing around the primary lobby of the bank.
      No one. Not a soul stood in there. Were they too late? Was the criminal hiding? Kaden’s throat closed against a groan of annoyance - this wouldn’t be the first prank call about this criminal the police department had received, and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. It was just… infuriating. For everyone involved.
      The male lowered his weapon with the glance of irritation on his face. Give up and go home, I guess. Someone would.. Have to trace down whoever it was that called, and probably give them a slap on the wrist, or maybe even some time in jail. He knew how much of a pain that was- as that was the field Kaden had worked in before his actual dream of becoming an officer.
      Then he heard it- three ear splitting booms of bullets being shot out through a gun and hitting the wall- at least, two of them did. The third.. He wasn’t paying attention to them, per say, though Kaden would later find out it hit one of the officers presently on the scene of the crime. All he cared about was his peaked senses picking up the obvious hints of the criminal actually being in the room. His eyes flashed back and forth across the scenery- and that’s when he saw a suspicious item of clothing popping out from behind a counter.
      That had to be him. Either that, or it was people cowering. He was so stupid for giving up so easily, without even searching!! It showed how much he still needed to learn about the force- the male stepped on light feet across the tiled floor and to the counter; his knees bent to give him an exceptionally good possibility of dodging and leaping.
      His heart pounded into his ears and danced from one side of his body to the next. His adrenaline was starting up..
      This was going to be exciting.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Username: furbywiki
    Name: cherche

Snippet:
    Cherche wakes up to the sound of a horn honking. Where is she? Sitting up, Cherche puts a hand to the hard ground and realizes she is outside, sitting on the sidewalk next to the busy city street. Why..? Oh yeah, that's right. Yesterday, she came home late and was locked out of her apartment and was going to a friend's to crash. Instead, she crashed on the sidewalk just outside her apartment complex. Great. She's probably going to be late for work now. Work. She was suppose to be in early today. Eyes widening, Cherche bolted to her workplace, a large hotel on the other side of town.

Arriving at work, body sore from the long run after a night on the pavement, Cherche was greeted with her boss's displeased face.

"And why are you here so late?"
    "I, uh, It won't happen again." Cherche quickly responded.
    "You're right it won't," Her boss began, "Now get to work, you'll have to stay later today because of this."

Cherche quickly silenced the groan in her throat, turning and heading to her first room. She worked as a house keeper, cleaning all the rooms on the 12-15th floors of the hotel. A whooping total of 45 rooms. She did all of her routine tasks: replacing dirty towels and sheets with cleans ones, vacuuming, cleaning what needed to be clean, the norm. Until finally, Cherhe had finished all of her work and could go home, back to her apartment, where she could sleep for the next two days as she had them off. She couldn't wait.

Rushing through the brightly lit streets, the moon rose as Cherche headed home. She ignored all who spoke to her, instead focusing on the fact that once she got home her comfy king sized bed would be waiting for her. She entered the building, took the stairs two at a time until she reached the 4th floor, her floor, and raced to apartment 410. She took hold of the door knob and pushed.

It didn't budge. She stood there for a second, processing this information, until she realized she needed her key and reached into her pocket to get i- Wait a minute. She didn't have her key. That was the reason Cherche was locked out to begin with.

"Oh come on," She openly groaned, falling against the door and leaning against it. Looks like she'll have to to call the landlady tomorrow.
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:10 am