Re: Kalon 595

Postby rvbytea » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Username: LayneBoi
Name: Saide
Snippet:
The alarm clock screeched, waking Saide up with a jump. The freezing cold air made her shiver instantly, Her roommate, Reayan (A kalon of mine) Left the window open. Saide cuddled up in the blankets, enjoying the warmth before she had to start her stressful day. Smugly, she got up closing the window. She glanced down at her desk, which was unfortunately had all her papers, and worst of all, her essay. Her 10 page essay sat soaked on her desk. Saide gasped, she had worked so hard on it! Today was the due date! The ink on the paper was all smeared and unreadable. she collapsed on the floor. The essay was due in 2 hours. 2 hours, She couldn't rewrite it, or reprint it because the computers offered at the school didn't open till 10am, which was 2 hours after it was due. She held the crumpled, soggy stack of papers in her paws. Why today. She thought frowned, holding back the tears which were beginning to form in the corners of her eyes. She got up, She had to find a way to fix this, she thought determination running through her.

WIPPP
    hey! i have been on a hiatus due to school, i apologize if i dont respond quickly!!
rvbytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 pm

ahh don't have enough time T-T
    early congrats to the winner
Last edited by messenger on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Res!

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Username: PleaserOfCrowds
Name: Leonardo
Snippet:

"Why exactly was it a good idea to keep your volume all the way on?" he wondered as a text from somebody had woken him up, somewhere very early in the morning. It better be important, he grumbled while reaching for his phone.

"New message from Annoying"

Oh. He'd assigned insults to his contacts. Normally, he would know who it was, but his mind was still fogged up as he was still very tired. With that, he opened the text up. A useless spam message that might seem like no big deal, but it was enough to get him angry again. Still, he had a quick question about what happened the night before as he felt his head was pounding against him. While at least he was still angry about the spam message, he refrained from sending a wall of curses and instead, he decided to send something back.

"Ugh, can you at least stop bothering me? Especially, STOP TEXTING ME AT EARLY IN THE MORNING!"

Well, that sounded angrier than usual. Leonardo knew he wasn't thinking clearly, and quickly calmed down from his outburst.
The message was responded rather quickly.

"Ehehehehe~ You might wanna see something cool in that old building. You'll know what I'm talking about~!"

Ok, so it definitely sounded off from there. Even after sending a wall of texts, Leonardo eventually became frustrated with them not responding, and he knew about his own short fuse. He couldn't just go back to sleep, so he got ready, and set out to find out what happened.

It was quiet, as no other would've been awake at the time. It was rather nice without anyone else, of course. His patience with others was always thin with his fiery temper; which often led to insults, snapping at them, and eventually a fight. With this reputation, he was regarded as arrogant, rude, vulgar, in which he no longer cared if he was called that.

Towards in the direction he was walking, he saw a old, long abandoned building. Upon his closer inspection, it was the old cooking school. Seeing this, he bolted as far away from it, as memories had already flooded back. It was where he once had his hopes set.

The first cracks of dawn had shown itself when he finally reached the building, Leonardo had no idea how much time passed, as the usually quick trip took rather long with him embracing the quiet night. A creak of the door and...!

Seeing what was in there, a loud curse echoed the room. What had happened in here?!

He instantly knew this wasn't going to be a normal day.

(Word count: 407)
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gooey. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:05 pm

hmmm res w/ a butler casually stealing things from a wealthy family? maybe?
réttlæti - "rhett" - "justice" in icelandic
gooey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Reserve!

Username:

The Pirate

Name:

Kol

Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clastlog » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:15 pm

username: clastlog
name: Carlile Heffler
snippet:

Thursday, 4:00 am.
It gets lonely, sometimes. Waking up to an empty house and an equally empty bed. It’s always cold, no matter how many blankets you bundle up with, you always feel cold. Some would call it depression, but you just call it life. The room is dark, not even the birds are awake yet. Your eyes are only able to catch a few pulsing outlines, a desk, a lamp. No living breathing entity in sight except yourself. Its deathly quiet, so much so that you can hear the blood dance through your veins. Slowly, methodically. You think the worst part is having to force your tired body to get up out of bed, to drag itself down the hall and to the bathroom. Spending a few minutes just to splash water on your face and tell yourself that it could be worse. But the day’s just getting started, and the worst is yet to come.

Thursday, 6:00 am.
There isn’t any food in the fridge, and only an empty ice tray in the freezer. But you aren’t hungry anyway. You never wanted to be the bringer of bad news. You studied to be a doctor, the best in fact. Ever since you were a kid the thought of helping people was a given, the protective instinct that you thought would aid in your career. One that would help save lives and make people feel safe, but look at you now. Driving to work with the knowledge that you’ll have to look into another parent’s eyes and explain to them how their child died. Having to endure the lifeless blank stares that mock you for ever wanting to become a savior. Saving isn’t an option anymore. Your home phone ringing is what pulls you out of your stupor, time for work.

Thursday, 7:30 am.
No one greets you as you enter the office, a few dozen clipboards laid neatly across your desk are what greet you instead. Sometimes you think of it as passive agressive, but no one really wants to face you anymore. You understand, though you wish you couldn’t. The room is bleak and colorless, like a white padded room. You flip through the files, looking to take care of the easiest first. Suicide, suicide, suicide, murder. You can’t remember the last time you felt shocked at a cause of death, they’re all the same anyway. You don’t even think to examine the bodies anymore, aren’t you numb enough? Do you really need to berate the dead just to find out that it was just another murder, a suicide? You haven’t eaten since Monday morning, unable to keep the simple bowl of oats down for the life of you. Like how a sick animal would refuse to eat, your body must think it’s dying. You aren’t surprised.

Thursday, 6:45 pm.
You don’t consider yourself a mortician, but the amount of dead bodies that you’d encountered says otherwise. Your stomach growls in protest as you remember their faces, their stories. But it doesn’t matter, nothing really does anymore. You drive back home, having been stuck in an office smelling of death and bleach has made you a bit antsy. Maybe you would try walking for a bit, as dreadful as it sounds. But relaxing in bed with a keyboard resting beneath your twitching finger tips is too good to pass up. For a reason unknown arriving to the small compact box you call home is always followed by a breath you don’t remember holding, and a thin smile. This is your life, as sad as it is it’s yours. You like it that way.

Thursday, 10:55 pm.
It’s time for bed it seems, a quick look out your bedside window confirms the darkness of the outside world. Your home is quiet, floors still and wind hushed. Your ears cringe as the blankets you’re wrapped in scratch and prod at the bed sheets beneath you. Rolling onto the comfort of your stomach, you’ve always found this to be the best position. As you close your eyes and drift into the mindless abyss, everything seems to melt at the seams. This is it, true peace.

(700/700)
Last edited by clastlog on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clastlog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Marking this hot stuff. :o
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:43 am

hnnn
alright this is a res

username:
.box
name:
ryder
snippet:
it's sunday. it has to be sunday, right? saturday was yesterday. it can't be monday. if it was monday, you'd have to go to school. and you don't have to go to school because your alarm hasn't - BEEP BEE-
your paw flies out with pinpoint accuracy and smashes the snooze button mid-beat.
it's monday. it's a school day.
groaning, you roll out of bed and drag yourself upright, before sloping downstairs for breakfast. coco rocks, of course. you know chocolate is not a healthy way to start your day, but rocks. you're nothing if not thematically consistent. having pulled a comb through your hair and smothered it with gel, you leave the house and head to school.

geology student (likes rocks)
believes in the healing power of gemstones and all that, works part-time in one of those 'mystical' shops
Last edited by sicknasty on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trivium » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am

Username: trivium.
      Name: chen jiayi.
      Snippet: darkness was all he could see before the curtains opened with a great 'swoosh', and as his vision cleared, he could now gaze upon the audience sitting eagerly in front of the stage. with a graceful bow and a flourish of his magnificently made costume, chen dove right into his routine. his movements to and fro, across and up and down the stage were elegant and river-like in the sense that they were so fluid. his attire was a black garb that fit him snug in the torso and legs, but at his wrists and tail, billowing fabric embroidered with a glittering substance accompanied by beads attached to have the illusion of flinging water droplets every which way. this particular dance he was performing was one that he'd constructed himself titled 'blazing storm'. at the end of the 'storm' piece, chen leapt onto a raised platform in the middle of the stage, music climaxing dramatically, balancing precariously on the edge before leaping up and off. while in midair, he tucked his head so that his body would follow forth in a flip - though as he was doing so, he was really nipping at the collar of his costume. it clicked, and fell away with a flourish, leaving him in a somber, fiery-colored suit that looked similar in design to the storm one, though had more to it to give it the illusion of flames. the audience cheered as he gave a final bow, and moments later hidden by the closing curtains.

"that was brilliant!" one of the stagehands beamed, gazing at him. chen smiled appreciatively, nodding in thanks before padding off to his dressing room to remove his adornments and the like.

-- chen was born mute, but has always adored the theatrical arts. what he does for a living is performs interpretative dance and composes music most befitting for them, so that other impaired kalons could enjoy what he loves as much as him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes