Anniversary Kalon -- Ash by CaptiveLegacy

Based on Click to view
Artist CaptiveLegacy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
87 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Anniversary Kalon -- Ash

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:00 am

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.
Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off, which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

ASH TREE
February 18th –- March 17th

"The mythology surrounding the ash tree is very mystical and spiritual. The ash was known
as a tree of magic and was considered very enchanting and was a symbol of transformation"

------------------
standard: shine
common: hair, fur, tail
uncommon: ears, tongue
rare: blood

------------------

"Seasons change -- and so do we"
For this competition, tell me how this kalon has changed overtime? Such as, what did they used to be like,
and how is it different to how they are now? What happened to make them change?

Word limit is 750 words!
Ends April 4th at 8pm EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon -- Ash

Postby Chickpea » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:04 am

Mark
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:04 am

Mark
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:05 am

username: silentmelody | name: ash | gender: female

how have they changed overtime?:
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a sprout.

Postby ethium » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 am

Username: ethium
Name: Chamomile Tierney Ernestine
How have they changed overtime?:

" a child whose roots have taken place on the rocky soil. confidence evades her council. "

when chamomile was younger, she was taunted and teased over her appearance.
Though originally feeling offended, she grew to shrug off the taunts and pull those
negative emotions into a nasty personality. Soon she came to the realization that
many were jealous of her unique appearance, she learned to use that to her advantage
as she grew older. She made others feel bad, and she made them do as she pleased.
"the child quickly adopts the thorns of her adolescence."

She was cruel, rude and indescribably intolerant. Many attempted to avoid her, just
because she was so horrible to be around. But one evening as she was heading home
from working at a local fashion boutique, she was ran over by a passing vehicle in a
hit-and-run incident. Nobody saw the driver nor the license plate. the fiend was never
brought to justice. Bystanders, though hesitant- rushed her to the nearest emergency room.
some prayed she wouldn't make it. with no family of her own, as they had either disowned
her or passed on. she remained alone in a dark hospital room, hardly capable of moving
and barely capable of paying for her own treatment. When the time came to check up on
the treatment, chamomile found herself devastated to hear that she would be incapable
of paying for the treatment she required. They went along with the treatment, but the cost
was going to throw chamomile into a hole she wouldn't be able to dig herself out of. Originally she didn't
know what she was going to do, accept her fate and be broke for the rest of her life?
"the kindness of a stranger."

Until a clever young woman with a tip of her hat
gave her all the money she required. Chamomile couldn't understand the woman's kindness,
but the woman merely smiled sent chamomile a wink and said "sometimes even the roughest
figures, deserve a second chance." before bidding chamomile good day. Once chamomile got
out of the hospital she was desperate to find and thank her mysterious well wisher. and
eventually found and made friends with her. She got to know her well wisher as maggie.
Maggie Magpie. A woman who feeds the birds and sends the elderly care packages. Chamomile
was convinced maggie was the good of this world personified. However what maggie failed
to share, was that she was suffering from an illness. Albeit unknown to the woman at the time,
however it became evident when maggie grew bedridden abruptly, and later died with chamomile
and maggie's family at her side.
"the child is planted in the fertile soil, a once distraught soul coming to peace."

Chamomile grew distant then, after being opened up and mildly
changed by maggie, she didn't know what to do or think with her gone. Though maggie's family
offered condolences and offered to let chamomile come over for family dinner. She politely
rejected and spent time alone to grieve. Three nights in, to her seemingly eternal grieving,
chamomile came to the conclusion that she needed to continue maggie's mark. Maggie deserved the world,
and all of it's recognition. And so chamomile changed her personality, and began to send
packages to the homeless, she began to feed the birds every Wednesday and played with
the children in the orphanage on Thursday. She said hello and smiled, and left flowers with
kind messages on random people's doors in hopes of lifting their spirits. even if their spirits
didn't need lifting. Eventually chamomile came to adore the lifestyle she was living, though
originally only doing it for maggie. She now grew to look forward to and enjoy making others
smile and laugh. Chamomile was satisfied with life, and now understood why maggie was so
kind and positive. For the positive outlook of others and their happiness is enough to make even the heaviest souls lighter.
"the kindness of one, inspires the lives of many."

[667 words]
Last edited by ethium on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the spoopy gengar » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 am

Username: the spoopy gengar
Name: strawberry

strawberry comes from a long descent of seasonal kalons seasonal kalons have a very special quality
their emotions are based of the season they are

depending on a season characteristics their emotions and the kalon form of acting but they also conserve a bit of their own personalities

strawberry is a charming and generous kalon that loves to help doing her best
sadly not always those qualities remain over seasons

with that quick introduction,let´s take a look at her seasonal changes

summer
this one is not actually really bad
in summer she is more like an easy-going teenager that goes to parties or hang out with her friends
the only problem is that she becomes really lazy and stops caring about studies
she also becomes worse at school cause of the final exams but she is ok with a C
strawberry charm is still there but she doesnt gives everything she has causing to almost be at summer school

autumn
autumm is a balanced season
she becomes more chill but a bit shy cause of the effects of early winter
self-consciousness is present at the first day of school when you have to present with the new partners and teachers
the charm is a bit lost in this season and also some generosity
but she makes her best to begin school with good marks
not the best but meh...

winter
this one is probably the worst one
very cold, very distant
if you ask for a favor there is no chance she will do it or in other cases she answers sarcastically
at least she is the best student but she hates working in teams,in pairs or whatever with other people
also she becomes very aggresive with everybody that shows in her way
you better keep an eye on her during winter

spring
the charm and generosity go to the roof with this one
her job is to help you at each thing in your life 24/7
she is not very smart in this one just like in autumn
and also she becomes very annoying,being very an overprotective mom
Last edited by the spoopy gengar on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
☁︎x☀︎x☁︎
✰she/her✰
✰really bad english✰
✰feel free to pm or trade me✰
x©︎x
the spoopy gengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:07 am

quick mark

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:08 am

Username: galaxymouse
Name: Mango
Mango used to be more shy and timid, always getting picked on by others, but he did nothing. Trying to look out for his plants, they were often trampled and pulled out by the bullies. He had to cope with it, too afraid to do anything about it, worried that someone would just ignore him. He was sure he couldn't handle much more of it. One day, another Kalon stood up for him instead, driving the bullies away. They became best friends, and the other Kalon inspired him. More confident, he told someone about what had happened, and the others apologized. Mango accepted their apology. Now, mango wants to help others with what they need, and hopefully prevent others from suffering the same fate as Mango did. Mango is setting out to help and make new friends, now that he has this confidence. He also wants to stop climate change and make a mark, and do better for this world. If he wasn't inspired by bravery, he may not have been able to help others. Now, more brave and confidence, he seeks peace and will help anyone in need, to solve the problems of the world.
196/750

Might add more
Last edited by prisms. on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me