“𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚄𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙱𝙴𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂.” 🐝

Postby fish-soda » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:46 am

username: fish-juice [245719] x kalon name: aibhlinn x kalon username: orbweaver.

why they chose their un:
the gardens glimmered with morning dew beyond the sunrise, and tall flower stalks were
bridged together with the intricate webs of multicolored orbweavers. they’ve always clung
more steadily than her, she thought as she wistfully observed. aibhlinn wished for an escape
from this haven, for while stunning in it’s seclusion, it hid her from the outside world and
those in it. yet unbeknownst to her, this recluse was within a very small world itself; when
jamahrae found her, she learnt this world was rather a different version of a “true” world, a
true planet - something ‘parallel’. her head had spun in confusion at these vast revelations,
but quickly growing entranced with jam and her strange tales, she followed the latter from
the oasis.

linn knew it was forbidden to leave the shelter. once she did, it was a race for her and jam
to escape before being caught; and somehow, they did. she’d never heard of a ‘portal’, let
alone could initially fully process the concept. but upon it’s discovery she realized it’s what
she’d been wishing for. arrival to earth was overwhelming, but jam was on a mission and
intent on moving steadily forward. they wouldn’t stay long anyway - jam spoke of lost sisters
they must find, and in their travels they must take shelter in a variety of strange lands.

while on a more serious endeavor, the pair grew close over time and loved finding new hobbies
and pastimes as temporary distractions. jam’s own world of origin was very different - electronics,
advanced technologies, and gaming crafted it’s foundations. and although escaped herself, jam
was ever obsessed with her video games and linn often found colorful controllers and various
accessories thrust into her hands. online gaming and interactions were one of jam’s favorite
methods, and therefore must be one of linn’s as well. but she was told that she needed a persona,
a recognizable image.

she chose orbweaver. for her username; a period for the finality of her gameplay. she often
thinks of the spiders back home, who had always clung more steadily than her - lately, she’s
felt a bit more like them. [358]

what their favorite online game is:
initially having no knowledge of earth’s pop culture and entertainment genres, linn learned
that jam was especially addicted to horror, slasher movies, and such other dark topics - she
often liked to merge some of the personalities of these characters into her own, influenced by
the status they held. and this particular game, called dead by daylight, let her take on some
of their roles even more.

still hesitant in her gameplay and very much inexperienced, linn is simply happy learning about
jam’s favorite things, and attempting to join her games. she’s even grown to like the same
topics herself; the dark and even humorous, over-the-top antics of slasher villains has spoken
to her own personality, which was once drowned out. [121]
Last edited by fish-soda on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1952 -- Pixel Heart

Postby Meowrails » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:44 pm

username: Meowrails
kalon name: Annalise
kalon username: Rain_Dearest
why they chose their un: Annalise loves the cool rain and the muddled grey skies that come with it, so she made her username a pun based on rain and reindeer.
what their favorite online game is: Annalise loves Runescape; since she plays often, she has a high magic level in-game.

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:44 am

username: Ucanthandleme
kalon name: Rea
kalon username: Chaos_World_Chaos

why they chose their un:
A world in chaos. This was a fitting title for Rea’s circumstances. An odd play on words, Rea themself had thought in a moment of contemplation to themself. The world was in chaos and as the world around them came crumbling down this was the only thought Rea had, ‘The world was in chaos’. Destruction was only a fingertip away, like a tower of cards, a small tap on the edge and everything would come crashing down; someone had tapped.

Ria clearly remembers the end. The end of times. A bright neon light filled the sky, a sparkling brilliant display that took the world's breath away… it took everyone's breath away. This moment was known as the great awakening, whether you were chosen or not. Rea was one of the lucky ones to be chosen, because being chosen for the game, being chosen for the end of times, the greatest game in the universe, was the only way to survive. Within the end of times there were many different games to be played, however, most of them held many horrors within.

Rea had learnt to take what was given to them, if he was assigned a game he would play it, only by doing so could they survive. Rea had seen too many people lose the will to compete in the games, eventually disappearing slowly as they lost the power of the games that kept them alive. One day however, Rea went into a game set by the system, it was a genre Rea had never played before… a puzzle game. The moment they began to play the game they became entransed. Never before had they enjoyed anything so much. There was only the puzzle and them, no distraction from anyone else, Rea hadn’t experienced it in years, peacefulness.

Puzzle games only had one correct answer, there was only a right or wrong answer, no inbetween. Rea couldn’t describe what he felt for the game of puzzles except for pure unadulterated joy. Even knowing if they got a wrong answer they would lose points that allowed them to survive, they loved it nonetheless. This began Rea’s great conquest of the puzzle games within the end of times. Quickly Rea rose up the ranks as they completed more and more puzzles, the thrill of figuring a complex pattern, the joy that came with stretching their mind to the utmost limit to get an answer, Rea absolutely loved any puzzles they could get their hands on. Quickly the name was born, the puzzle master.

They took this title in their stride, the puzzle master. Rea no longer played any games but puzzle ones, but never once did a puzzle game let them down. Their favourite game within all the puzzle games they had played was the puzzle kingdom; a wonderful creation, where everything you did was bound by a puzzle. You want to walk? You have to figure out a puzzle. You want to speak? You have to figure out a puzzle. You want to breathe? That one actually came for free. Anyway you get the point, to do anything you had to complete a puzzle. Truly what could be more enjoyable than a game made of puzzles, even if it was the end of times.

Total form count: 544/600

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:21 pm

username: mallowpop
kalon name: Joy
kalon username: xXsourskittlesXx
why they chose their un:
Joy can have a bit of an attitude when she's online, due to not being able to show her true emotions all day when she's at her job as a receptionist. She's really fond of her rainbow markings, and since she loves to try and be sweet, she thought "skittles" would be a good addition to her username! :] plus, "taste the rainbow"... she thought it was a perfect fit for her. She thought the Xs would be cool and edgy one day when she was younger, and they've just carried on throughout all of her usernames since.
League of Legends. She hates to admit it to anyone, but it really helps her take her anger out in a... somewhat.. healthy way when she needs to. She only plays clerics though. She feels too bad playing any other role, and besides, healing her skilled teammates is a good way to get around being a mediocre player herself!
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:40 am

username: craig?
kalon name: Amy
kalon username: GamerGirlie99
why they chose their un:
...She was 7, okay! It was her webkinz username first, and after that, it just sort of... stuck. She's embarrassed by it, but it holds so much sentimental value to her that she can't bring herself to change it.
Depends who you ask. Incredibly self conscious at heart, and not wanting to seem "weak" she often proclaims to friends that her favorite game is Overwatch. Closer friends may know that in truth she actually adores Stardew Valley, though to her youtube channel she's always sharing her adventures in Minecraft.

Now... the truth is that none of these are true.

Her favorite game is...

Still Webkinz, to be honest! She gets a deluxe membership every year, and buys up codes and plushies to add to her collection whenever she has cash to spare. She's played since she was a child, and even has not one, but TWO legendary crowns of wonder! Part of her wants to stream it sometimes, or upload videos of her playing and explain the complex lore and juicy drama of the colorful pixel animals, but she always chickens out before she can even press record.

If you happen to pass by her room at the right hour, you may even see her quietly talking to herself while she plays, trying to work up the courage to actually record it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:02 pm

username: -wild-
    kalon name: Josie Cerise
    kalon username: CottageCoreCraft
    why they chose their un: It was mostly a mix between her own personal aesthetic and what game she plays the most. Josie adores all things cottage core which normally leads to how she plays certain games having a very 'cottage core' theme to them and so she thought it be appropriate to have that in her name too! The crafts part is due to her playing minecraft *a lot* as well as the fact that she likes crafting things in any game
    what their favorite online game is: Mostly Minecraft but a lot of The Sims (both 3 and 4) too. These both give her good storyline if she wants but also gives her a lot of freedom to craft things as she pleases!
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Hey! I have been getting a few messages about this Kalon and I want to assure everyone is has not been forgotten. I have been struggling a lot this month with mental and physical health, as well as other things, so I appreciate the patience. I hope to have this and #1948 judged this weekend.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:39 am

Sorry about the wait, but thank you for your patience with me getting this judged!

HMs go to Moonpaw8033, SilhouetteStation, hjarta, honee bee, fish-juice, Ucanthandleme, & craig?

The winner is fisht3a!
      Your entry stuck with me as I read through the thread, and I thought the character you created was relatable and the story was sweet.
      Congrats! You've been added to the ref!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:10 am

cRY?? thank you so much QuQ <333
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:17 am

Congrats fisht3a for winning, and thank you for the Hm.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆