Re: Batch #523

Postby Pterolykus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 am

Name: Yumi (meaning "Beautiful Friend")
    Personality: Yumi is an extremely kind and caring creature. She loves helping others and will often rescue injured or abandoned animals and nurture them back to health. Her name was given to her because her parents felt like she would turn out to be a kind friend to all, plus the fact that she is beautiful. In the area in which she resides, Yumi is known by many to be a healer of the wounded. Many will come to Yumi for help with their health or injuries and she would do everything she can to assist them in any way.
    Yumi also loves adventures. She is often spotted roaming about in forest-y areas or open plains, looking for new fascinating flora and fauna. She will often pick and carry back with her a few herbal medicines to supply her for any unexpected emergencies. She easily makes friends with the local fauna, especially deer. Because of their fast speeds and playful nature, Viscets and Deer often get along quite well. Yumi loves to run with the deer and will sometimes have races with the fawns.
    Even though she has a naturally kind nature, she will also do her best to protect the creatures around her. Though before she resorts to aggression, Yumi will first have a calm conversation to try and dilute the threat. If that doesn't seem to work, Yumi will not hesitate to protect her loved ones with all her might. Although she would rather settle things in a calmly manner without anyone getting hurt, she can easily become a protective "mamma bear".
    Interview Segment
  • What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Yumi wrote: Perfect happiness, to me, would be never having to worry. I love all the animals that live around me and I never want to see them in any kind of danger. I just want to be able to roam the area and see the happiness of others all around me. There's nothing better than seeing the happy, playful expressions on the faces of others.

• What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    Yumi wrote: In all honesty, sometimes I feel like I be a bit too kind. Because I don't like to resort to violence, others will often take my kindness for advantage. I feel like I can be a bit of a pushover because of my kind nature. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be harsh, I just don't want to be taken advantage of.

• What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Yumi wrote: Contrasting from what I think of myself, I wish others would be more kind. I feel that the world is full of hate and a lot of creatures are reflecting hate and aggression on others. I know it's a little unrealistic to think this, but I want everyone to be happy and kind to each other. I don't like seeing the dangers of the world and having to protect my friends and family from ongoing threats. I just want peace within the world and within every living creature.

• What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    Yumi wrote: Strength. Almost all animals rely on strength when it comes to finding a partner. The females sit and wait while the males battle it out, sometimes almost to the death, and the winner gets the female. I think when finding a partner, you need to look towards their nature and who they are. What should be important is who they are and how they treat you.

• On what occasion do you lie?
    Yumi wrote: I don't like to lie, but when I feel it's necessary, I will. The only time I feel that lying is necessary, is when someone is in danger. I will often lie to keep others safe from a threat. Other than that, I am very truthful.

• Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Yumi wrote: I feel like the phrase I use the most is when I tell others 'If you ever need me, I'm here.' Though I'm not complaining. It's a completely necessary phrase. I want others to know that I'm always there for them if they ever need someone to talk to or they ever need help or just simply need a friend.

• What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    Yumi wrote: Nature is my greatest love. I love everything about nature. Being able to roam freely about and find all the neat flora and fauna in their natural environment; It's just awesome knowing that we live in such a diverse world.

• When and where were you happiest?
    Yumi wrote: I'm happiest whenever and wherever I'm with friends. Nothing makes me happier than making others happy, which is why I love hanging out with friends so much. Having the company of others just makes me feel warm inside and I feel like I'm safe with them. I feel comfortable whenever I'm with a friend and I'm not afraid to be myself.

• What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Yumi wrote: When I feel like I can't make someone happy. If someone is feeling down and there's nothing I can do to help them cope, their emotions basically reflect off on me and I start to feel what they're feeling. It isn't a fun experience. I want everyone to be happy. If they can't be happy, then I can't be happy.

• What is your most marked characteristic?
    Yumi wrote: I feel like I talk about it too much, but my kindness. I can be kind to anyone and anything despite their current mood. Everyone knows about my nature and will not hesitate to come to me for anything knowing that I won't judge them.

• What is it that you most dislike?
    Yumi wrote: The disrespect of other. Especially when some take advantage of others for their personality. It isn't right to disrespect others just because of who they are. You should always respect the opinions and thoughts of others, even if you don't agree with them.

• How would you like to die?
    Yumi wrote: This is not something I think about, but I would have to say that I would want to die knowing that the world is a better place. When the world is no longer in danger and there are no more threats to pose, then I am happy to die however way I was destined to.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:21 am

bump! ends in two days!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

this is closed (has been for a couple days now rip)
we will be deliberating and deciding a winner as soon as possible! thank you for being patient!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Good luck ^_^
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:46 pm

good luck y'all
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh so pretty, marking to watch winner, congrats to whoever gets to own this beauty

Sometimes when life gets hard, I only need to come and look at this, and suddenly I feel better <3
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Sorry about the delay!! This should be judged no later than tomorrow afternoon. ^^
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Ahh don't worry about it true, take all the time you need c:
hunny.milk.tea