Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ Ƽ

Postby Sulin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:31 am

----> Ꭰąվ Ƽ <----

Username: 0718 ~ Spooks!
ID#: 1023064
Direction: Left!
(Click my handsome baby, Sullivan :D (above) for my CS safe TH) - Art done by TeddyWasTaken!
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Suli / Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan! I have a couple different issues
I'm dealing with currently, so please be patient with me, thank you.
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:52 am

----> Ꭰąվ Ƽ <----

Username: LittleMaple
ID#: 967464
Direction: Left or Right? Left all the way all the time every day
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:12 am

----> Ꭰąվ Ƽ <----

Username:HeyoCoyoteHere
ID#:964822
Direction: Left, Don't make me HONK at you!!!!

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaa-zzy » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:23 am

----> Ꭰąվ Ƽ <----

Username: Snaa-zzy
ID#: 1001683
Direction: Left or Right?
Right!
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:43 am

----> Ꭰąվ Ƽ <----

Username:-aeris
ID#:800027
Direction: Left
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ Ƽ Closing

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:09 pm

After choosing your direction, you move forward into the cavern to see the costume-clad companion at the ready, defending the treasure chest!

ıʄ ყơų ƈɧơʂɛ Ɩɛʄɬ...

Mira rushes forward, foam sword held aloft, and you lurch to keep up!

The red horned companion squeaks and rushes away, leaving the pile of "treasure" unattended...

You grab a handful and run as the grumbling returns!

ῳıŋ!

Right Hand Man explores the cave walls before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Raven Figurine!
annaebell laughs before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Gold Coins and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Beezhivez explores the cave walls before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
bakuraas. explores the cave walls before meandering to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Raven Figurine!
rabidcoyote explores the cave walls before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
MaroonCookie does nothing before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Gold Coins and a Shimmery Liqueur!
Diavolo takes a deep breath before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Raven Figurine!
KandieFloofsterLoch laughs before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Frog Brew!
leonscharizard laughs before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
nome senpai hesitates before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Gold Coins!
stellulite takes a deep breath before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Woodchip searches for other exits before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
altmode does nothing before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Crystal Black and a Frog Brew!
case hesitates before meandering to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Frog Brew!
emblo laughs before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Raven Figurine!
shadedk9 does nothing before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
-roadkill-69- laughs before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Raven Figurine!
sibylline, searches for other exits before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Gold Coins!
Winter Shores does nothing before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Raven Figurine!
-Albedo takes a deep breath before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Myskx searches for other exits before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (3 Common w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
rainbowpanda101 explores the cave walls before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Raven Figurine!
slinky3000 hesitates before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
martyy hesitates before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Crystal Black and a Raven Figurine!
woofer-moosh laughs before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Sharsinth looks around before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
rem sleep does nothing before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
werewolves. explores the cave walls before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Raven Figurine!
Cosmic_Dragon looks around before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Shimmery Liqueur!
redtruck hesitates before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Raven Figurine!
.henloimmabirb. searches for other exits before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Crystal Black and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Zentropy laughs before meandering to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Shimmery Liqueur and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
space oddity hesitates before meandering to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Gold Coins and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
buzz aesthetic takes a deep breath before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Loxosceles explores the cave walls before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
reshihall laughs before meandering to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
BunnyBeam takes a deep breath before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
Orien takes a deep breath before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Ottercola explores the cave walls before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Frog Brew!
Zigzagoon takes a deep breath before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Frog Brew!
Kohalin searches for other exits before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Gold Coins and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Mavi looks around before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
0718 ~ Spooks! hesitates before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
LittleMaple laughs before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
HeyoCoyoteHere explores the cave walls before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Foam Werewolves' Claws and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
-aeris looks around before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Raven Figurine!

Additionally these people got a new friend, check back soon to claim!
Winter Shores
-roadkill-69-
Cosmic_Dragon
rabidcoyote
-Albedo
.henloimmabirb.
Loxosceles
Woodchip

ıʄ ყơų ƈɧơʂɛ ཞıɠɧɬ...

The blue horned companion lurches forward with a "terrible" ROAR!

Mira cries in frght and rushes back out of the cavern into the maze! You race after her to provide comfort and candy...

ɖɛʄɛąɬ!

So sorry, try again tomorrow!

dragoness129
seiku88
CountingCrows
Leloiod
Furrydogs12
caeleesi
Ki-san
FatalCollapse
crowthefrostyfloof
cribunni
HallowMoon
imabanditø
sweathie
birds of a feather
PrincessAlexis
GreyScale
rainsprout
cinerious
Eevee55
Rosemoon
InuImori
blizzard180
dartist
Cr0wz
sylvender
Suchgo
Snaa-zzy

Last edited by cinerious on Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ Ϭ Opening

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:10 pm

Ꭰąվ Ϭ

As you and Mira venture down the hallway today, she asks you if you've brought your weapon today! You pull it from nowhere and show her, and she bounces in place excitedly.

"Let's go then!!! Legume and Ghostie said they'd play with us again today!"

As you reach a fork, you can see both hallways open up into caverns, and the glistening catches your eye from both directions.
    Treasure... Which way will you choose?

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]----> [b]Ꭰąվ Ϭ[/b] <----[/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]ID#:[/b]
[b]Direction:[/b] Left or Right?[/center]

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ Ϭ

Postby leonscharizard » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:12 pm

----> Ꭰąվ Ϭ <----

Username: leonscharizard
ID#: 1017744
Direction: right!
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:14 pm

----> Ꭰąվ Ϭ <----

Username: Kohalin
ID#: 632449
Direction:Left
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:14 pm

----> Ꭰąվ Ϭ <----

Username: MaroonCookie
ID#: 1014873
Direction: left
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me