Re: WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut

Postby eventer. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 am

Username: horsestar10
Equid name: Aristo
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Aristo has always been two things in particular- a daredevil and a dreamer. He's not the type to ever back down from a challenge, even if he knows that he can't fulfill the requirements of it. He's reckless, daring, always pushing himself a little farther, a litter harder. In short, Aristo is a fighter, though he does occasionally get a little too out of control for his own good, finding himself in danger that he can't prance his way around. Despite his slightly rebellious nature, he is the kind of equid who believes that if you dream it, you can do it. He's always finding a new goal to aim for, and he has a certain talent for achieving those goals even if they seem impossible to others. Aristo never gives up: he's going to reach for the stars, no matter how far away they may seem.
Quote/saying: "If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough."
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chibi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:10 am

Username:Chibi
Equid name:Eric
Personality:Very proud of himself. Likes to put other equids down. A real jerk. Arrogant.
Quote/saying: "Nice guys finish last,"
Attention All
I have officially quit CS. If you would like to ask me any questions then visit my deviantart Bye guys
Chibi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am

Username: SleepingWithSirens
Equid name: Zavar
Personality: Ever the hopeless romantic, Zavar tends to love poems that have a play on words or rhyme. Really, he loves anything that has to do with love. Also very wise, when alone, he tends to murmur a lot of famous quotes or poems to himself, notably one by Leo Buscaglia being the one he repeats most. Very shy, it's easy to get Zav to blush, however he does have a fierce side and, if pushed enough, will show it.
Quote/saying: "Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never Winter's frost and chill, Summer's warmth is in them still."
-Leo Buscaglia

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 am

Username: canis,
Equid name: Whiskey
Personality: Can you spell flirt? Whiskey here knows that he is hot stuff with all of those fiery coat colors, and he has no shame in flaunting it. Yes, he is a lady's man, but don't let that fool you, for he is not completely the cocky jock that you'd expect. Whiskey has always had a soft spot for foals, and he can often be seen joining them in games of tag and races. It is obvious that his spunky colt flare has no yet completely left. Whiskey is not too fond of other stallions, but there may be a few the he holds as friends. He especially hates the older stallions who act superior because of age. As mentioned, Whiskey here is a flirty boy, but it may just take that special one to send him rolling head over hooves for her.
Quote/saying: "Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off. Either way, you win!"
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angua » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 am

Username: Angua
Equid name: Comanche - popular horse which symbolically stands for braveness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche_%28horse%29
Personality: He is humble and unobtrusive in every form inside his social surroundings. But in his breast dozes a heart of gold ... flamable gold.
Quote/saying: "Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby."
~ Ruth E. Renkel
Last edited by Angua on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Angua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 am

Username: Luna~tic
Equid name: Jupiter
Personality: Jupiter is, as one might put it, bold. There's nothing he loves more than a challenge, other than one that includes a race. He's often seen daring human horses to a contest, strutting away proudly even if he rarely wins. He's an optimist, and when he's not running around, playing with foals, he'll be grazing next to an older equid, listening to stories of 'the old days'. Truth is, Jupiter is quite versatile. He could befriend a new mare within moments with nothing more than a few words and a charming grin. Despite his easy-going personality, he trusts only a few equids. Occasionally, while looking over his herd, he'll notice a stallion trying to steal away some naive mares. Unlike most stallions, that is where he is very different. Instead of chasing the intruder away, he'll give the equid a chance to leave peacefully, or be chased out with shreds of dignity left.
Quote/saying: "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
- William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
Last edited by Luna~tic on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 am

Username: Alaska.
Equid name: Cruise
Personality: Very laid back and calm. He's never easily provoked and he's always looking for a laugh. He's very silly and playful and loves playing with foals.
Quote/saying:"S'all good dude. You do you."

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 am

Username: vintage rose
Equid name: Ford [yes, like the car <3]
Personality: Ford is a country boy to his bones. He is sweet, rambunctious, and loves to have fun. He isn't afraid to get his hooves dirty, and loves to flirt. Though sometimes he seems like he could never settle down and stay with one pretty girl, he has a sweet, loving, caring, and loyal side, which he will only share with the right one.
Quote/saying: "Just when I thought it couldn't get no hotter, I fell in love with the farmer's daughter." -Rodney Attkins
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:59 am

Username: Rocky.
Equid name: JFK
Personality: JFK has a very agreeable character. He has a personality that makes people feel welcomed and important as he gets to know them. He has a lot of pride, but not that kind of pride where your only focus is yourself its the kind of pride that people welcome. JFK is a leader type. He will not hesitate to take control when things are in chaos or when there is need for a leader. His priority is to protect and care for his herd, friends, things he cares about. JFK loves to explore unknown territory, his curiosity just gets the best of him. Who knows how many times this WME has found himself tangled in thickets or being chased by bees. JFK is known to be easy on the eyes and so because of this he seems to be a bit of a flirt.
Quote/saying:
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arche » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Username: AetherWings
Equid name: Salakaval
Personality: There really is only one word to describe Salakaval, insidious. He isn't malicious, nor is he anything close to a saint. He has a cold demeanor, and can be sly and deceptive. Salakaval is more of a loner, preferring to be alone most of the time. When in the company of others, he hardly ever speaks and when he does one should not trust what he says. He can lie like the devil, and is just as sneaky. Sometimes it is thought he is mute, as most equids have never heard him speak. He ins't entirely devious, usually only using his manipulative talent for his own personal needs, never to harm others directly. Surprisingly, he is a welcome sight to see for lost or injured equids. He will often guide lost equids to safety, and nurse injured ones back to health. Unfortunately, nothing ever comes without a cost. Most of the time these costs are a favorite snack of his, passage through territory or the safety of a herd for a bit. He does not think himself evil in the least, in his mind, he is using the talent he was given to survive. He doesn't have a very optimistic outlook on life, more of a pessimist/realist look.
Quote/saying:“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett
ImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImage
Hey there! I'm Arche (ar-k)
I'm a little socially awkward,
but I generally love to talk c:
Feel free to Pm me if you
need anything at all <3

I may switch my username, but I will always eventually return to Arche
Please be kind and refrain from using it.
Arche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me