Re: WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:10 am

Username: Ezai
Equid name: Ramsey
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Ramsey is a handful and a prankster. he loves having fun and if there was anything more important to him it would be family. He strives to make everyone laugh and to make anyone feel better no matter what. Out going and not shy nothing will stop or embarrass this guy. He is over protective, especially when it comes to foals. No matter how stupid or childish he may seem as long as he and his family of friends is having fun he could care less. He strives to have his own foals but would never turn one down in need, adopting them as his own. A father, a lover, a prankster and a protector. No matter what hes there for anything.
Quote/saying:
"Life's too short to care about what others think."

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 am

Username: ~Trompy
Equid name: Finnian
Personality: Finni is fascinated by those who can do things that he cannot. He lives in the wild but often hangs around humans to watch them work, which has domesticated him somewhat. Finni wants someone to keep him from simply wandering for the rest of his days- he wants someone to give him a purpose. Deep down he is waiting for a human to come along and show him that he is more than just an equid- but a part of the family.
Quote/saying: "I do not need a thousand souls. I only need one, which is my master's." -Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 am

Username: Aurora Skyy.
Equid name: Abrax
Personality: Abrax is strong(mentally) and wise. He believes that all creatures have a purpose and he is more than willing to help anyone as long as it's the right thing to do. He enjoys the simple things in life such as making others smile and the sweet songs of the birds on a sunny day. He can make anyone feel like they're special and the way he listens and understands to you makes you feel as if you are the only two in the world in that moment. He is soft and gentle and never uses force or violence unless completely necessary.
Quote/saying:
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.."
JRR Tolkien
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 am

I went through a spell of not trying out for any quids and now I'm on rebound or something ;3; love all these latest <3

Username: Bantard
Equid name: Nonaméo
Personality: Méo is a pretty quiet little fella, he's bashful and shy. Has never been deemed a social butterfly, even as a younger colt. Prefers to be the stationary listener and a follower, never the leader. Grew up with a band of colts in his herd and, being so meek and submissive, Méo was always made to play the damsel in distress role in their little imaginary games. Nonaméo never minded though, he liked to make people happy and still does. Craves knowledge and to learn things, and more often then not he's off on his own exploring or experimenting. Why does this grass taste better than that? Why is there always thunder after lightning? Those are the kinds of things Méo likes to figure out. Usually through trial and error. It's easier to be on his own learning instead of stumbling around and being awkward when presented with other Equids. Prefers to be alone or have a few really close friends then hanging around a herd he doesn't know too well.
Quote/saying: Méo is no philosopher, so a simple "If at first you don't succeed, try try again" suits him fine.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:36 am

Username: quinn.
Equid name: Silvanus or Silas
Roman name derived from Latin silva "wood, forest". Silvanus was the Roman god of forests. This name appears in the New Testament belonging to one of Saint Paul's companions, also called Silas.
pronounced: sil-VAY-nəs or SIE-ləs

Personality: Silvanus is more of a quiet, smart kind of equid. He's into learning about history and is more into Roman history, seeing as his name is the Roman god of forests. He believes that virtue is the goal to everything you need. Most say that he's stupid, believing that, but he thinks otherwise. He tries and gives off a good impression, but usually he stays to himself and ignores others.
Quote/saying: "The glory that goes with wealth is fleeting and fragile; virtue is a possession glorious and eternal."
- Sallust

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 am

Username: versicolor
Equid name: Kiefer
Personality:
Quote/saying:

wip for now

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 am

Username: Sabatea
Equid name: Lorcc ("Fierce" in Irish Gaelic)
Personality: Lorcc, as his name implies, appears outwardly to be a rather ferocious creature. He faces life head-on and isn't afraid to find out just what awaits him in life. However, this does not mean he is reckless. Despite how he may appear, inside he is truly a warm-hearted stallion who would enjoy very much to have someone to cherish and love. He will protect those he loves with an amount of loyalty rarely seen, and because of this he tends to be one-sided in a fight and will barely even register the opponent's side. He doesn't mind being a loner, but he welcomes others with joy and will do all he can to accomodate them.
Quote/saying: "The roles that we construct are constructed because we feel that they will help us to survive and also, of course, because they fulfill something in our personalities; and one does not, therefore, cease playing a role simply because one has begun to understand it." -James Baldwin

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .FrozenFire. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 am

Username: .FrozenFire.
Equid name: Virido
Personality: Virido is thinking about bad things most of the time and there is hardly a moment when you can see him being happy. He is very strict and many are fooled by his looks and overall calm nature. Virido likes it best when everyone is doing what he tells them to do. In that case he is grateful and shows his respect for other equids. He takes in every experience he can get and isn't as mad and harsh as he may seem sometimes. Virido is a fighter by nature and isn't afraid showing his teeth if he needs to. Although his life not only consists of his herd and he could live without them, he still cares and protects them with his heart, to show that he is worthy of leading them.
Quote/saying: It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
- J. K. Rowling

---------------------------------------------------
ON HIATUS - Real life caught me and I must focus on solving a huge problem...
I'm from Germany , and german is my first language.

Image Image
Character Thread

Art by me. =>
.FrozenFire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'messy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:40 am

Username: messy buns.
Equid name: Locksley
Personality: Locksley is an exceptionally selfless stallion who always put other's needs before his own, willing to walk straight into danger if it meant saving his herd. He is clever, heroic and undaunted by authority, always ready to stand up to equids of higher status if necessary. Locksley also possesses a rather dry sense of humour. However—due to his talent for making frequent escapes from perilous situations—he is often arrogant and sometimes too sure of himself. He owns a strong sense of idealism, but when this image was shattered he could become neurotically unstable and reckless.
Locksley is very loyal to his herd. He can show some rather dark traits when faced with sudden loss, like when she gave her life for his.
Quote/saying: “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
Adorable baby Fitz by legend-, click him
to get to my WMEs. Thanks to iShame
for my adorable Otto.
And I know,
I've said this all before,
But opposites attract.
We try and run away,
But end up running back.
And all I want to do,
All I want to do,
Is lie down and...

Crash, fall down.
I'll wrap my arms around you now.
Just crash, it's our time now,
To make this work, second time around.

Oh crash, fall down.
Just crash, fall down.
Just crash, fall down.
Just crash, fall down.

~Crash by You Me At Six, everythings just a bit much...
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:54 am

Username: Whisky
Equid name: Tazzie
Personality: Tazzie is like a seashell on the beach. They give off a vibrant look, but they're hard to find; and once you find one, they usually break rather quickly, as soon as you think you've found the right one too. But what does that mean exactly? Tazzie gives off a very vibrant personality at first meet or glance, but once you meet the real Tazzie, you find out that he's not all the big flirt and confident hunk that he looks like. The wall he has built around himself just slowly crumbles away once he starts to trust you. Tazzie is indeed a domestic 'quid, and the overly energetic kids have certainly taken a toll on him. He needs to be left alone when all the kids want to do is play. Of course Tazzie plays, but he is mostly a calm and collected, flirting 'quid that prefers to keep everything on the down low. Something he cannot do often with kids leading him around and showing him off. Of course, he loves the kids, and sometimes even feels inclined to play with them, but every penny deserves a change.
Quote/saying: 'I feel like a penny waiting for a change.'
Last edited by whisky on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline