Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alfie!!

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:52 am

Jerboa boy!! My first-ever UNIque lambie aaaaaaa
Alfie delights in helping others!
- He/they pronouns
- Demielder of Joy!
- He will go to ridiculous lengths to put a smile on someone's face, and will be relentless in his attempts until one finally works.
- His back legs are made for jumping - he can leap incredibly high! Seeing as he walks mainly on his hind legs, he's taller than most other lambies. He uses his natural abilities to help others in any way he can! Due to this, Alfie is often asked to reach things on high shelves.
- He is actually a bit smaller than the average lambie, but his posture makes up for it and then some c:
- The winter holidays are his favourite time of year! Alfie usually celebrates by collecting gifts to donate to charity, or helping out in soup kitchens and orphanages. His house is up north, but he travels around during the winter season to give cheer to any who need it!
- His home is relatively small and cozy, and decorated with drawings and gifts given to him by thankful lambies he's helped out over the years.
- He is good buddies with Zestar; they often travel together to bring holiday cheer to those in need. They also host the largest, most fabulous holiday party every year in the town square, and invite everyone they know (and even those they don't know!)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me