Re: Ceiral #27

Postby Pine. » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Congrats! I absolutely loved your form and the art, the personality matched this girl perfectly!

mango sherbet wrote:
      A L E X A N D R I A

{{ i apologize in advance if we're not allowed to add art, i just wanted to bring her character to life through a few doodles. feel free to ignore them. }}

username ;; mango sherbet
      name ;; Alexandria- not because of any particular meaning or history of the name, but I thought it was pretty and that it fit her.
      gender ;; female
      personality ;;
      Alexandria is a very laid-back girl. She tends to be very social and welcoming to everyone, but has her own unique aura and style. Some consider her a bit of a hipster, but she just laughs and says she thinks outside the box a bit. She treats everyone like a close friend, using sometimes obnoxious names such as "hun" or "kiddo." Despite her sweet, calm nature, she heavily dislikes personal questions and keeps many of her thoughts secret. Her upbeat attitude, though mostly genuine, sometimes is used to mask the slight loneliness Alex feels inside. She desires a best friend or soulmate that she can truly feel safe with.

Social
      Alex loves to talk and make new friends. In fact, she treats strangers like they're already her friends. Her enthusiasm and caring attitude can be infectious, though her superior babying attitude does get annoying at times. Her favorite phrase is "i'm here for ya," and she's not exactly afraid of overusing it. Alex likes to make others feel accepted and loved, something that she hasn't received much in her life outside of the reputation she's made for herself.

Stylish
      Alexandria counts herself as extremely stylish, not only in her appearance but in how she acts and speaks. She likes messing with her long mane, wearing it in a braid, loose, or in a ponytail depending on her mood. She often sports random accessories, bangles, scarves, hats, and glasses that turn up one day and vanish the next. Alex has a certain rhythm to how she speaks, a drawling warmth that is both welcoming and endearing.

Impersonal
      Though she cares immensely for others' lives and problems, Alex is careful not to reveal too much of herself. She doesn't feel comfortable sharing her emotions with others, and so usually talks a lot or says the most expected things to fill up silence. However, it must be noted that this is in no way the dominant part of Alexandria's personality and she is first and foremost the sweet, social girl she appears to be.

Accessories;; though she doesn't have any extra special ones, Alex still enjoys wearing random samples of her stash for no particular reason.
      Parties;; Alex lives for parties, most of them her own. She adores the company of others in groups.
      "Girl time";; basically her word for girls sobbing their romance problems out on Alex's shoulder and her saying helpful things like "it's okay, hun, I got your back" and "yeah, sweetie, i've been there."
      Feeling wanted;; by everyone, anyone.
      Nicknames;; she loves to use them, she loves to receive them! Alexandria loves her full name, but understands it's a bit of a mouthful, and usually goes by Alex instead.

Dislikes
      Gossip;; though she doesn't mind listening, Alex heavily dislikes gossip and will interfere if she hears it.
      Narcissistic people;; Alex does rather like herself, especially her appearance, but she can't stand those who press their self-admiration on others.

word count;; 490
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vayentha » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 pm

aggagagghahga congrats mangooooO! <3
mostly inactive, 2010 player
Vayentha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

cries everywhere and licks your toes thank you so so much
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 pm

i wanted to ask if I was allowed to use Alexandria as a crush for the mistletoe adopt ouo
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 am