Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pseudodragon #258

Postby Chasing Dreams » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:45 am

jpano96 wrote:
Username: jpano96
Name: Zahnlos
Personality from their perspective:
How can I explain myself to someone in a few sentences? Surely its hard for anyone to explain themselves, i'm reserved? I like to watch my surroundings? I'm constantly changing like the weather, opportunities come to make me a better or worse person. I do not believe I will always stay this way, but I will try to give you a grasp for whom I am at this moment.

I believe in the outgoing side of people, but I am completely the opposite. I marvel at the abilities of others to make friends in seconds that'll last life times. I try life times for a friend to only last seconds. When I am lonely, I like to day dream i'm in a world where I have a partner to always rely on an they love me for me. Like a best friend, but I haven't really found one yet.

I did find a small critter to play with however, who has brought out a protective nature inside of me. When the small thing is threatened, I take the stance of a predator and chase the nuisance away. Of course, I am very attached to the small thing and it is very attached to me as well. Because of this, people say I look like i'm mean and rarely ever want to start a conversation with me. I stand tall as I walk around them, I understand why they might fear me. But I don't want to be feared, I would rather be loved and always having friends near me. I want to break from my reserved nature but I believe I am this way for a reason right now. Because without this cursed nature, I would not have been able to understand my surroundings. I would have wandered aimlessly with a sense of happiness about me and all the friends in the world, which might not be a good thing.

But, I have few friends but they are the closest to me. Yes, its hard for me to make friends but when I do and they last then they become the best ones. I might have became more violent with a outgoing nature and my small friend would have been without me and most likely have perished. I became a protector to it, and to my other friends I became one as well. I make sure they are safe and happy, and they provide the same.

Though I know I might not stay the same, I am happy for who I am right at this moment.

My first Pseudo as a guest artist :3
I think I'm going to keep the form a bit simple for the first one ^w^

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality from their perspective:[/b]

For the personality part you will be writing the pseudo's personality in 1st person perspective. So have them describing themselves ^w^
If you choose male I'll add the male feathers :3

This will end 12/6/14
Last edited by Chasing Dreams on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #258

Postby Novi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:46 am

Username: A Fighting Chance
Name: Karkat

don't judge me
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chick magnet » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 am

sadly, because of my lack of time, i've had to drop out. congrats to the winner!!
Last edited by chick magnet on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmine_Cipher » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:49 am

Username: jasmine_cipher

Name: Jason

Personality from their perspective: "Well, I consider myself being interesting and adventurous. I like going to many exotic places and finding new secret remote areas. I do like to make objects of my own as I am a scientist and was once a paranormal investigator. I am slightly well known around here but I would like to have company around too. I wouldn't mind meeting people around and becoming friends. I'm not quite friendly if your annoying, but I do come out of the shadows if you happen to be just the 'normal' type. I suppose you wouldn't mind knowing anything else since I'm busy at the moment. Let's see, umm, I do enjoy going to comedy shows and going out to eat for myself. I consider being a meat eater than a veggie eater. I like going to the movies a lot or going to a skatium that's nearby. Other than that, it was a pleasure to introduce me to you. Until the next time, have a safe trip!
Last edited by Jasmine_Cipher on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
JΔSMIΠΣ CIPHΣR
Hi! I'm Jasmine_Cipher and I'm just a random artist roaming about. I might gift people art of their characters and such! If you know any of my interests we should totally chat! I'm really friendly and would love to know other people and make new friends! oUo/ Feel free to PM me at anytime about anything!

Interests: wrote:Mystery Skulls, Undertale
Frozen, Gravity Falls, OUAT,
Invader Zim, My Little Pony,
Steven Universe, Adventure Time,
Doctor Who, Welcome to Showside!
Zoophobia, Bee & Puppycat.
Ultra Dreams
Get a dream Kiamara
Win a JBD
Go to Florida
Go to New York
Improve on my art
Become a animator!

I kinda like le angry tree lady... And I'm major Mystery Skulls trash ATM!!!

dA: jasminecipher • IG: coming soon
Jasmine_Cipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:51 am

Username: Zmei' Vulpe
Name: Kankri
Personality from their perspective: wip
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 am

Oh god, Chase, I can tell you're gonna tease me with all your designs, baaadly XD.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:03 am

Username: Moonpaw and Icyheart
Name: Flame
Personality from their perspective: "I'm rude towards males and certain females, stubborn,secretly lonely, kept to myself, secrettive, and flirty towards females and certain males"
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 am

dropping to focus on other contests
Last edited by epimetheus on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madrilenial » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

Username: bean.

Name: Chama ("Heat")

Personality from their perspective: "I'm cool. Everything I do is cool; I skateboard around, I flirt with pretty much everyone, I play the guitar in a rock band. I'm a cool guy, but I guess I can be a little mean sometimes. But hey, it's not my fault! Sometimes I just can't control myself. I do my best to be a good person and make people feel good but sometimes my coolness can interfere and I can be a jerk. I really do try my best, though, I in my opinion I think I have a good heart. I'll admit to being arrogant and a bit selfish, but I don't know, I think people should give me more chances then I've given myself.
-Chama"
Last edited by madrilenial on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

T.J. // they/them // ©

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
madrilenial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 am

Username: jpano96
Name: Zahnlos
How can I explain myself to someone in a few sentences? Surely its hard for anyone to explain themselves, i'm reserved? I like to watch my surroundings? I'm constantly changing like the weather, opportunities come to make me a better or worse person. I do not believe I will always stay this way, but I will try to give you a grasp for whom I am at this moment.

I believe in the outgoing side of people, but I am completely the opposite. I marvel at the abilities of others to make friends in seconds that'll last life times. I try life times for a friend to only last seconds. When I am lonely, I like to day dream i'm in a world where I have a partner to always rely on an they love me for me. Like a best friend, but I haven't really found one yet.

I did find a small critter to play with however, who has brought out a protective nature inside of me. When the small thing is threatened, I take the stance of a predator and chase the nuisance away. Of course, I am very attached to the small thing and it is very attached to me as well. Because of this, people say I look like i'm mean and rarely ever want to start a conversation with me. I stand tall as I walk around them, I understand why they might fear me. But I don't want to be feared, I would rather be loved and always having friends near me. I want to break from my reserved nature but I believe I am this way for a reason right now. Because without this cursed nature, I would not have been able to understand my surroundings. I would have wandered aimlessly with a sense of happiness about me and all the friends in the world, which might not be a good thing.

But, I have few friends but they are the closest to me. Yes, its hard for me to make friends but when I do and they last then they become the best ones. I might have became more violent with a outgoing nature and my small friend would have been without me and most likely have perished. I became a protector to it, and to my other friends I became one as well. I make sure they are safe and happy, and they provide the same.

Though I know I might not stay the same, I am happy for who I am right at this moment.

Last edited by jpano96 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me