Re: WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla)

Postby peppermintleo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Username: ArguementIsInvalid
Equid's Name: Nikoi (Nigh-ky-oi) [Means 'Joyful Spirit']
Height: 14,3 hh
Gender; Stallion
Personality: Well.. how do I put it? He a colt trapped in a stallions body. Nikoi will spend all day trying to trick others or scare them. He loves nothing more in the world that scaring the daylights out of his best friends. He likes to race with the birds, even though he knows he'll always lose. He's quite stubborn that way, but also quite hilarious. He dubbed a bit insane because his best friend in the entire world is a rock, which of course he talks to. But for some odd reason, it won't talk back. If you manage, and it's rare, to get past this childish side of him, he is an immensly good listener, and gives good tips and advice to fall back on. He's rarely wrong, and he never says 'I told you so!' Or brags about his knowledge. He can be serious, but he prefers to be simply a huge dope. He never had friends to play with when he was a colt, so now he lets it all out, no matter how ridiculous it seems. He's the funniest equid in his herd, and is definantly known for his playful antics. Even so, he may seem hyper and over-active, but underneath is a stallion who really wants some love and attention and will do anything to get it. even if that means getting in trouble with his herd.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I have no love » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Username: I have no love
Equid's Name: Orochon (elvish for Son of the Mountain)
Personality: Strong and steady like the mountains where he was born, Orochon is one you can count on. He is a true and loyal friend and will stand up for what he believes in. He will not back down from a challenge but he will not be rash about it either. He will depend on his wits more than his brawn and is reluctant to injure another of his kind.

Every sailor knows
that the sea is a friend made enemy
Every shipwrecked soul
knows what it is to live without intimacy
I thought I heard the captains voice
but its hard to listen while you preach
Like every broken wave on the shore
this is as far as I could reach

~U2; Every Breaking Wave
I have no love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenomenon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Username: Phenomenon
    Equid's Name: Raigho
    Personality: Where to begin... Raigho is best described as a rock star. His is a spunky young 'fella that likes being independent and the center of attention. He can be a little arrogant at some times and that can get him and others into loads of trouble. On the other hand, this stallion is a strategist. Only...he mostly uses his talent of "Master of Planning" for pranks and such.

Extrovert

Raigho is an extrovert and enjoys lots of attention. If he had hands, he'd be the one rocking it on the electric guitar. He would definitely steal the show with his punk mohawk and dance moves. He is quite easy-going despite his "I-want-to-be-the-one-in-the-spotlight" attitude. He's all "chill, it's cool, man" as he says sometimes. He just "goes with the flow" and can twist the ending to his advantage if he wants. He would be the popular jock in the highschool if he were human. Now, since he likes to be center of attention, he can be a flirt with the ladies. Who wouldn't like this handsome equid? He has the looks (flash those pearly whites, Raigho, and flip that hair!) and the brains (who's the "Master Strategist" who uses his skills for pranks? Raigho!).

Strategist

Now, you may be wondering how this flirty and spunky stallion is called a "Master Strategist". Well, he earned that name a long time ago when he was a colt back with his herd. He used to always get himself and his "little ring of friends" in trouble all the time. He got the reputation of being the prankster and the annoyance of the herd.
      Oh, look, here comes a pack of angry-looking wolves chasing a group of foals towards us. Who is responsible for aggravating them? Raigho!
      Who is responsible for daring this colt to attack a badger and getting injured badly in the process? Raigho!
      Who set the Great Oak on fire which can be seen from miles and guides lost equids home? RAIGHO!
      Yeah, I think you get the idea. So...Raigho doesn't always make the right "dance moves" and choices... Raigho's little pranks did get himself and his herd into dangerous situations and almost death. But...he did (and still does) use his talents for good in some difficult situations that troubled his herd. Like the time he planned a way to cross a rapid at the bottom of a roaring waterfall when the herd was being chased by two male bears. Or the time when the herd needed shelter from an unexpected blizzard when half the herd was sick. Raigho was responsible for saving practically his whole herd from extinction on those two events and more. Raigho is actually a really smart equid. It just depends whether his pride and arrogance gets in the way or not.
──────────── SIC PARVIS MAGNA ────────────
x
phen / ravenclaw / gamer xxxxxxxxxx as / storage (wip) / 1x1 inquiries (wip)
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Username:
Twisted_Swallow
Equid's Name:
Vision
Height:
14,3 hh
Personality:
-Tough-Silent-Strong-Confedant-

Vision keeps to the shadows always lurking around and barely ever seen, he is strong and fierce never standing down or giving up. This guy is just booming with confidence even though it is only seen in the way he moves as he is quite a bit of a silent equid, not speaking allot. This guy isn't afraid of allot of things and can endure the toughest of situations when the need is there.
Vision is a strong, silent and confidant equid but can also who love to those who deserve it.
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Username: Cloud24
Equid's Name: Cale
Personality: Cale is caring, loving stallion. The other WME's like him a lot because he always has an open ear for their problems - though you wouldnt expect that when you first see him. Besides he loves action, running around and playing with the other - and finally, he is one of the most intelligent WME's that ever excisted

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaelic » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 am

Username: Lexi<3
Equid's Name: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is a spunky boy. He loves to romp around in the freshly laden snow of christmas eve (if there ever is any where we live). He is very energetic. Whenever we go to the mountains and we are able to sled, I will put his harness on him, tie my little plastic sled to the sides of the harness, and (I kid you not) he gives me whiplash when he takes off. If I were an onlooker, I would double over in laughter. It is a very funny sight.
| WME | 800 WME Challenge | DA | Tumblr |
Wolf Therian~Taurus~Taken

Gaelic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robyn Hode. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

Username:Abuse's Song
Equid's Name:Aiden
Personality:Aiden's personality ranges from different areas. He has his own fun side, being a wild child and flirting with all the girls and teasing them. He is carefree at this time doing the things he loves to do best like playing with friends by the pond in the valley or racing on the mountain paths. He also has a serious side, standing up for what he believes in and what is right. When ever something serious happens he would be the one to help the people out not the one to be the first to get out.
Dont you lady me, son.
Im an Avenger.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

For all my marvel friends out there.
This is a petition for more
black widow, winter soldier, and hawkeye
merchandise

. My Equids My Plumies My Characters

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Son, just dont.
Robyn Hode.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caretta » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 am

Username: Eques723
Equid's Name: Ravel
Personality: Ravel definitely has a "bad boy" personality. He is strong, both mentally and physically, and it shows. He loves exercising, mainly because he wants to be the best. He won't back down from a challenge, instead, he will face it head on and he wont give up until he gets what he wanted. He has a hot temper, and can fly into a rage if something doesn't go his way. He is a loner, and he will wander around the herds- not really wanting to be in one, but still wanting all the same. He won't listen to his heart, instead preferring to be the "strong, silent type", and he won't reveal his emotions because he thinks they are a waste of time. Ravel is definitely a show off, he will do anything to impress anyone, however it rarely happens because he rarely finds anyone he likes.
ImageImageImageImage
Caretta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am

Username: ~*LunaStar*~
Equid's Name: Kyoya
Personality: At the beginning he was very cocky, ignorant, and arrogant, and was seen as an antagonist. Kyoya always focuses on the battle and doesn't hesitate when attacking his opponent. He doesn't back down from challenges and has a strong concept of honor as a WME. He gives his all during a battle and expects other WMEs to do the same. Kyoya is more of the Loner type. He prefers to do things on his own instead of with another WME. Kyoya does have a bit of a temper, so its not wise to get on his nerves. He is also a fighter, so again dont get on his nerves.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 am

Username: carrie911
Equid's Name: Malix
Personality: Malix is mischievous, and loves to mess with others. He has a reputation for that. He uses the word "toy with others" but really he just causes trouble. His day consists of what unfortunate WME will suffer from his antics today. Tricks and games makes his days. Malix like's to be a trouble maker, since he wants to have that bad boy attitude and look. Sometimes he seems to try too hard to keep up with that attitude, trying to out do other bad boy WME. Others may think he has a temper because of his mean mischievous personality, but he doesn't. He keeps his cool, rather than blowing his top when things don't go his way.
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy