Re: WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla)

Postby OneRowdyNight » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Username: OneRowdyNight
Equid's Name: Morsire (More-sir-eh)
Height: 14,3 hh
Personality: He is a morbid individual, always looking on the not-so-bright side of life. No matter how dark and depressing his thoughts turn, he always eems to find the beauty in every dark picture or situation. But despite this cadaverous personality, he can become quite the endearing friend. Once he trusts you, he softens slightly, joking in his own way at life's miseries.
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Username: Astraya
Equid's Name: Joshi
Personality: Joshi is a very chatty colt indeed. He will walk up to any equid and begin a full conversation. He loves to make friends and treasures them deeply. He's known as ''the best ale equid friend'' to most of his mare friends, which is unfortunate for him, but he's still happy to have their company. Joshi is also very curious and imaginitive, and he is a definitly a dreamer. Most say he is too ''weak'' since he actually cares about others, but he doesn't care. He loves who he is.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Username: Sabatea
Equid's Name: Delerdo
Personality: Delerdo is a protective equid, sometimes being too protective, which can make other creatures mad at him. If you can stand his protective side however, he can be an eternally loyal friend who will do whatever he can to make you happy, so long as you are safe. If he believes you are endanger he will beg and plead for you to not do whatever it is he finds dangerous. If this does not work he can forcefully make sure you don't do anything reckless. He's a very friendly stallion with a good heart that just wants the best for everyone he cares for.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Darn!! He's so pretty, make more pretty ones so I can keep trying for them!!! :clap:
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4everHallie » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Username:4everHallie
Equid's Name:Arreni
Personality:Arrogant, smarty-pants, thinks-hes-king of everything.

^My Sona' Megan!
..Hello..

Expect problems;
eat them for breakfast,
and finish up with better solutions.

Image Image Image Image
4everHallie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Username: |KARKAT||♋||VANTAS|
Equid's Name: Arrow
Personality: Arrow is a particular kind of stallion, he is very laid back and loves to take things at a relaxed pace. He is however very talented at running, like his name he runs fast enough to be blurred, like an arrow cutting through the wind. He is a very strong willed boy, very stubborn, and he tends to think he is a lot cooler than he actually is. He loves to show off to the mares, and flaunt his stuff, when it doesn't take him too much work of course.

Arrow is pretty mellow, he doesn't really get effected by much, he tends not to really care what the others think of him and it takes a lot to truly get him angry. He often is out in his own little zone, and he has a fondness of the night. He often strays about more at night, and go on for the hunt for fireflies, he has a love for anything that glows or lights up, and he is often found cloud or star gazing.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Username: Serenaded By Angels
Equid's Name: Ryuu (Japanese for Dragon)
Personality: Bold and brave, he is not afraid of anything and will not back down. He is also courageous and will defend his friends with his life.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keyblade » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Username: Keyblade
Equid's Name: Zadkiel (after the archangel)
Personality: Zad is apathetic and cynical, and being indecisive is common for him. He is a pessimist and can distort the feeling of a place from delightful into dreary. He is quite complex and over analyzes everything. He is the opposite of spontaneous and must plan out his future escapades before acting on them. Surprises make him queezy. He is articulate in his way of thinking and has an eye for details. If he were human he would make an excellent detective...but then again he may actually be a better serial killer as he is extremely elusive and is good at manipulating others to get what he wants. He is extremely vain and when he passes anything reflective (such as a body of water) he can't help but stare. His grin is not at all misleading as it is as devilish as he is. Twisting words is also a specialty of his as he likes to cause rifts in the relationships of others.
PLease delete my account.
Keyblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Username: Rah
Equid's Name: Topeke
Personality: Topeke is a very arrogant Equid, but loves to have fun. He's the popular guy, always craving attention, and often does silly adventures just for the crowds (mainly the girls). His biggest dream is to become a herd leader, so he's not just trying to gain attention from the other yearlings, but also the respect of the adults. He constantly is doing favors for them, especially those of higher herd rank and status, whenever he's not busy on daring missions to impress his friends.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Username: JustABadDream
Equid's Name: Daemon
Personality: Daemon loves to do what he does best, he isn't sure what that is yet though. He loves to relax, and sometimes show off, and play any sport(s). He seems like he would be the "big-and-mean" type, but he can be a sweetheart<3 He is kind to animals, he also is very loyal and keeps secrets safe. He has friends, but he doesn't want to build his life around them, for it's a bad thing to do. And he also loves to be lazy on weekends. c: (Btw he is stunning! Good luck to everyone)
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me