Based on Click to view
Artist persimmon [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tabby Monarch kit - Winner!-p.6

Postby persimmon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:51 am

Edit: the competition has been extended to March 14th in order to give everyone another weekend for their forms! Hopefully this extension helps everyone who wants to enter ^^

The batch of this kits, designed by Obliivous, came out very nicely, and I really like all their designs. However, this kit seems pretty popular, and I think that someone else might be able to enjoy them and take care of them better than I could. This kit came from an in-character batch with my kalons, Liam and Cressida, so the competition will somewhat deal with familial relationships. Note that I would like this kit to have backgrounds with their family, but the winner will not be required to have this kalon keep tight bonds with their family (although I would be happy if the winner wanted too).

For the competition, I would like you to describe/draw (500 words or 1 picture with 150 words allowed for explanation) the kit's relations with a sibling or both siblings.
Their siblings are here: Mauricio and Taliyah. This post and the individual posts for the siblings will be updated with information as I come up with more.

Extras will be allowed: up to 700 words, 2 pictures/art pieces, or 1 picture and 350 words. Art pieces can be commissioned or drawn by you. Prettying up is also allowed. I will mostly be looking for development of the kalon when judging, in order to ensure that the kalon goes to a good home where the owner has a plan for them. Words are not allowed to be in any art piece. However, the picture for sibling relations can be divided up if desired (max of four divisions). Animations for an art piece are allowed. Art pieces for the extras are not allowed to have divisions.

Please PM me if you have any questions ^^

Please note that all art must go to the winner.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kit name:[/b]
[b]Kit gender:[/b]
[b]Relation with sibling(s):(up to 500 words or 1 picture with 150 words)[/b]
[b]Extras: (up to 700 words, 2 pictures, or 1 picture and 350 words)[/b]

The end date will probably be around March 7th (3 weeks from the creation of the batch), but the date is up for extensions.This kit will also eventually be getting some art by me. ^^

Information on the Family Members:
Father wrote:
    •kind•protective•caring•perfectionist•tolerant•good listener•
Liam generally comes off as quiet and unsociable, but he is a good listener and always has something to offer someone when they're feeling down. Even if he does not always give the best advice, his compassionate nature and willingness to listen can draw many kalons to him if they know this about him. He works as a biochemist, constantly completing research in his laboratory. For this reason, he is the parent least often at home for his family, but he still manages to find time for his family. He is the most lenient parent, and his he often gets his children many things. As a parent, Liam also likes to make every moment a teaching moment for his kits, encouraging them to experiment and learn something new. Even when his kits get into fights, Liam would encourage the kits to solve the problem on their own accord, not influencing the situation greatly, so that the kalons can learn more about each other and themselves.

Mother wrote:
    •blunt•creative•dedicated•sarcastic•convincing with arguments•
Cressida, the stricter of the parents, works as a structural design engineer, mostly working at home but sometimes at her workplace. Sometimes, she even manages to make time for her hobby of sculpting. Like Liam, Cressida encourages the kits to experiment with their tastes and aspirations in many situations. However, Cressida's bluntness (one of her most defining characteristics) does not escape her when dealing with her kits; if Cressida thinks that something might not work out the best for her kits, she is apt to sincerely let them know. Whenever any of the kits have a conflict, their mother is most often sought after for advice, as she usually offers the best advice. Still, if there is a fight between the kits, Cressida will promptly break up the contention and give any advice afterwards.

Brother wrote:
    •generous•collective (group-oriented)•calm/cool-headed•responsible•kind-of low on self-esteem•caring•practical•
Generosity defines Mauricio the most; if he won the lottery, he'd honestly become broke soon because he would give everything and then some to his family and charity. As the oldest brother, Mauricio is very responsible with getting his tasks done and taking care of his sibling. He tends to form tight bonds with groups, and this is especially true for his family; he will honestly dedicate a lot to his family. Often, his siblings can take advantage of his generosity.This collective mentality for his family even soon led him to take on a role of cooking for his family early in his life. Through his repeated practice, he is the best cook in his family. With his siblings, Mauricio does not often start a fight, since he is the least likely to become upset, but he can engage in a conflict if one of his sibling irks him enough.

Sister wrote:
    •sly•mischievous•spontaneous•open (hates routine)•creative•curious (asks a lot of questions)•easily excited•
The youngest child, Taliyah (Tally), is very hard to predict and even often surprises her siblings and her parents with her actions and words. She soon gets bored with routine, and she therefore habitually changes up her patterns, leading to her spontaneity, as she remains open to new things and constantly experiments with various pursuits. Something that will likely not change about Tally however, is her need to humor herself and cause mischief. To find amusement, Taliyah often carries out tricks/pranks, but she never has the intention to harm anyone. Still, her "little tricks" can become bothersome enough to annoy the cool-headed Mauricio or her tolerant father. For such reason, Tally is more likely than Mauricio to start some a fight. Tally also tends to ask a lot of questions - this sometimes gets on her mother's nerves, her father likes her eagerness to learn, and Mauricio doesn't mind answering her questions. Part of Tally's constant endeavors to entertain herself include helping her mother with sculpting (she is very creative and is aesthetic-oriented) and trying to memorize animals and plants by their Latin names.

I hope this is okay, as this is my first time for putting a kit up for adoption. If anyone thinks they might need more words or abilities for extras (or if there should be a lower limit for words/extras), please let me know, and I can change the limit if I get enough requests. Also, I'm sorry if the information is a lot. ;;^^

Edits
shine (s)
hair (s)
teeth edit (s)
backmane (c)

Hex codes
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ #e0c0b4
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ #957a62
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ #735b47
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ #4a3d30
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ #dc6b11
Last edited by persimmon on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tabby Monarch kit - UFA

Postby kidcandy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:59 am

Username:
Kit name:
Kit gender:
Relation with sibling(s):(up to 500 words or 1 picture with 150 words)
Extras: (up to 700 words, 2 pictures, or 1 picture and 350 words)

fff mark if I have the time kill me

res with a picture of the kids play wrestling, they all have a super good relationship

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 pm

┌────────────────┐
username. Mozzy.
name.
gender. Male
└────────────────┘
the love of a brother.
Mauricio /250
the warmth from a sister.
Taliyah /250

extra.
700 words
2 pictures
1 picture and 350 words
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════ ♦ ═════════════════════════════════╗
Username: planiteri
Kit name: Kouhaku (Kou for short)
Form Located Here~
╚═════════════════════════════════ ♦ ═════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by khvoxtic on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:56 am, edited 13 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tabby Monarch kit - UFA

Postby La Volpe » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 pm

res
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:41 pm

!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Ah cute! I want to try out but idk.

Mostly just marking to watch.<3
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Username: Oreoskys
Kit name: Solaris (sol)
Kit gender: male
Relation with sibling(s):(up to 500 words or 1 picture with 150 words) Sol absolutely loves his brother, she finds him so fun to hang around, and Sol loves cooking with him, he isn’t the best, but he is learning. Sol has so much fun with his brother, Sol considers him his best friend.
Sol is terrified of his little sister, he is often pranked by her and sol secretly likes it, he has a stronger bond with his brother, but he doesn’t know where he would be without them both.
Sol went racing though the house, checking every room. Looking for his siblings, he first found Tally, putting a chilly ice cube in their brother’s fur. He woke up abruptly “Tally? Sol? What are you doing in my room”

“I came to tell you the picnic is today,” Sol said. Every month they do a picnic with a different theme. This month was Italy, they made grape juice, spaghetti and homemade pizza, they even bought fresh fetta cheese. Sol’s Siblings perked up,

“I forgot it was today!” Tally said.

“Cmon guys,hurry!” Sol said as he raced downstairs, his two siblings followed him, there was a picnic basket all set up, then they set off to the picnic spot. Once they got there, Tally helped set up and put everything in place to match her aesthetic. They had an amazing picnic and played for hours until they went home
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Username:
Kit name:
Kit gender:
Relation with sibling(s):(up to 500 words or 1 picture with 150 words)
x
x
x

artemis / they/them ✉
fulltime visual merchandiser
sporadic replies & activities,
please be patient with me w
hen waiting on responses <3

kals / th / c
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Username: !~Mara~!
Kit name: Dolce
Kit gender: female
Relation with sibling(s):(up to 500 words or 1 picture with 150 words) Dolce is very close with both of her siblings, she absolutely loves them both, and would give anything up to have them anyday, she also would get them anything they wanted if it wasn’t extremely expensive ((as she cant afford)) but she would try her best!

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me