Re: WME: Slow Bay

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Owner: WildHorse32
Equid name: Sandy
Height:12.3hh
Short personality: Sandy is all about the nature, and loves long walks in the forest. He favorite resting spot is the edge of the forest where she can watch the deer roam, Not to mention but is also a friend of the deer. She can be often shy, but tries her best to get around, but this doesn't mean she don't have very many friends.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Owner: Kiokami
Equid name: Octella
Short personality: Octella is well-known for her chariability and her kindness, as she would never leave someone who was in need of help. She is overall a bit quiet in her demeanor, and she often hangs towards the edge of a group, due to her preference to listen as opposed to getting involved. She is very clean and percise in her mannerisms but will always offer a joke to lighten the mood as she sees fit.
Last edited by leverage on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Owner: -- b e n j i
Equid name: Gwenivere
Short personality: Gwen is a cool, calm, and collected mare; although she does have her little moments where she will politely ask you for a few "serenity seconds" as she would call them. She is also very intelligent and can often be found in the meadow identifying birds based souly on the songs they sing. Gwen is very caring; you can always count on her to be the shoulder you cry on and tell you that everything is going to be alright.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Owner: ~Shocking Tea~ (for tea week)
Equid name: Oak Dream
Short personality: Oak Dream is rather feisty, and does not like to be treated as "just a Wild Mountain Equid." She requires a lot of attention, and is quite proud. However, she has a soft side, and loves to spend time with people, but only people she trusts.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teleport » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Owner: teleport
Equid name: Amanita
Short personality: Amanita is a mare hardened by age and experience, but still possesses a loving inner core, present from the moment of her birth. She may be more than a little ornery and short-tempered, but her motherly instincts always kick in when they need to, and this fierce protectiveness and caring encompasses all who mean her no harm. While Amanita may spend hours ranting off to anyone who commits the slightest of faults in front of her, she'll put herself in harm's way for the exact same being, if it comes to that.
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Owner: Luna~tic
Equid name: Teddy
Short personality: Teddy is a very lovable mare, she has a very sweet, oblivious nature, and often blunders around trying to make friends with a terrified rabbit. She is foal-like in her movements, having not yet worked out how to move with gentle, light steps, but it doesn't stop her from prancing around when she's happy. Her most identifiable character trait is her loyalty, which sometimes makes her seem like a loud shadow, following her friends around without feeling an ounce of tiredness.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Owner: anarchy, inc.
Equid name: Pèlé
Short personality:
Pèlé really likes peanut butter, like, really, r e a l l y likes it. She will stop at nothing to get it- her every thought is consumed by her love of peanut butter. Poor Pèl has trouble socializing and making friends because she simply can't take her mind of if it, but she tries, well... sometimes... when she isn't thinking about peanut butter (which is always).
hi I'm anarchy I like books, plants and tofu
semi hiatus
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm

HazleKitten wrote:Owner: HazleKitten
Equid name: Thalia
Short personality: Thalia is a reserved mare. She's very soft spoken and gentle. Her nature very rarely becomes violent or stubborn.

short, and to the point. congratz!
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Wolf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Bump
PLEASE click my eggs!!!!!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I LOVE FROZEN!!!!!!!

Disney Kid all the way!
Sky Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 pm

no need to bump. ._.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me